Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon not showing genes/skins?
1 2 3 4 5 6
just throwing this in there for consistancy's sake...

I am having the disappearing skins in lair bug as well. I found out how to fix it (by removing the skin, returning to the lair, then putting the skin back on again) but it's a temporary fix.
just throwing this in there for consistancy's sake...

I am having the disappearing skins in lair bug as well. I found out how to fix it (by removing the skin, returning to the lair, then putting the skin back on again) but it's a temporary fix.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Just adding in I have the skin bug too, tried fixing it by removing it and putting it back on but it didn't last for long.
Just adding in I have the skin bug too, tried fixing it by removing it and putting it back on but it didn't last for long.
tumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png
2 hours ahead of server time.
Skin bug here too, I just wish someone from the staff would answer to this bug, I feel like they don't care...
Skin bug here too, I just wish someone from the staff would answer to this bug, I feel like they don't care...
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
Same here for that skin bug, for my dragon Willow, shows the skin only when I click him =/
Same here for that skin bug, for my dragon Willow, shows the skin only when I click him =/
leafahresize_by_lizziecat1279-d772bul.png
@Lyre I got the same very unhelpful e-mail back as well. There goes 125000 treasure down the drain. They should at least give us a refund.
@Lyre I got the same very unhelpful e-mail back as well. There goes 125000 treasure down the drain. They should at least give us a refund.
FR_TidecallerBanner_zpsc2d85e2c.png
Hello folks. I'd like to draw your attention to this sticky post here from Admin Undel.
Quote:
If we haven't responded to your bug report, it means that we're still investigating the issue.

If we feel the issue has been resolved or is working-as-intended, we will respond and lock the topic.

This is not a matter of not caring, it's a matter of still investigating. What's important is that players give the Admin information, condensed into one thread for tracking purposes. Please bear in mind as well that the Admin are a three-person team and are but human.
Hello folks. I'd like to draw your attention to this sticky post here from Admin Undel.
Quote:
If we haven't responded to your bug report, it means that we're still investigating the issue.

If we feel the issue has been resolved or is working-as-intended, we will respond and lock the topic.

This is not a matter of not caring, it's a matter of still investigating. What's important is that players give the Admin information, condensed into one thread for tracking purposes. Please bear in mind as well that the Admin are a three-person team and are but human.
coffee. need coffee.
@Sky it's oddly enough working for me still, it bugged out the first time, stubborn as I am I did it again and so far..... It's still there even with logging in and out a few times o.O
@Sky it's oddly enough working for me still, it bugged out the first time, stubborn as I am I did it again and so far..... It's still there even with logging in and out a few times o.O
Just adding in that I have the skin bug as well with my mirror male mirab. Though I can confirm that un-equipping and re-equipping the skin provides a temporary fix so I'm not overly concerned. Just wanted to add this in~
Just adding in that I have the skin bug as well with my mirror male mirab. Though I can confirm that un-equipping and re-equipping the skin provides a temporary fix so I'm not overly concerned. Just wanted to add this in~
1-Lil.png
:O
Good luck with it @desertrose
Might be stubborn myself and give it another go XD
:O
Good luck with it @desertrose
Might be stubborn myself and give it another go XD
My Dwella (Mirror female) has the skin problem too - the only place that shows her with the skin is the Coliseum (Thanks for pointing that out @Lyre!). Dwella's profile page shows no sign of her having a skin equipped, so I can't take it off of her.
My Dwella (Mirror female) has the skin problem too - the only place that shows her with the skin is the Coliseum (Thanks for pointing that out @Lyre!). Dwella's profile page shows no sign of her having a skin equipped, so I can't take it off of her.
4ZKNdQr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6