Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coloseum Battle System needs update!
The fighting system is very unfair sometimes. The enemies get more attack turns then my dragons and I can confirm that this is not just at my battles.

It goes like this most of the times:
  • dragon
  • enemy
  • enemy
  • enemy
  • dragon
  • dragon
  • enemy
  • enemy
  • enemy
  • dragon
  • enemy
  • enemy
  • dragon
  • dragon
The fighting system is very unfair sometimes. The enemies get more attack turns then my dragons and I can confirm that this is not just at my battles.

It goes like this most of the times:
  • dragon
  • enemy
  • enemy
  • enemy
  • dragon
  • dragon
  • enemy
  • enemy
  • enemy
  • dragon
  • enemy
  • enemy
  • dragon
  • dragon
No support for lowering enemies' speed (I think this is what you want changed, correct me if I'm wrong), if your dragons aren't getting enough turns then your stat points are probably allocated wrong or you're missing useful battle stones. I'm not sure what kind of builds your dragons have, but you may want to check out some guides in the forums. :)

Culex's Leveling Guide
No support for lowering enemies' speed (I think this is what you want changed, correct me if I'm wrong), if your dragons aren't getting enough turns then your stat points are probably allocated wrong or you're missing useful battle stones. I'm not sure what kind of builds your dragons have, but you may want to check out some guides in the forums. :)

Culex's Leveling Guide
I'd consider looking at your team and stones as it looks off to me. The order below is in the Kelp Beds my team consists of two level 25s and one level 21. All of the dragons are equipped with two ambushes.
D1
D2
D2
D3
D3
E1
E2
D1
D3
E3
D2
E2
E3
I'd consider looking at your team and stones as it looks off to me. The order below is in the Kelp Beds my team consists of two level 25s and one level 21. All of the dragons are equipped with two ambushes.
D1
D2
D2
D3
D3
E1
E2
D1
D3
E3
D2
E2
E3
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
looking at what appears to be your battle team, you've simply not allocated enough points to your dragons QCK stats! by level 9 you need much higher quickness than what you've got, as enemies' speed scales up along with their strength.
looking at what appears to be your battle team, you've simply not allocated enough points to your dragons QCK stats! by level 9 you need much higher quickness than what you've got, as enemies' speed scales up along with their strength.
alright, then I'll try moving up their speed, if that's all what's wrong. :3
alright, then I'll try moving up their speed, if that's all what's wrong. :3