Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | PayWhatYouWant Lvl Service[Slots full!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@EruFire
Ah... this will probably count as emergency crunching, haha. I'll take them now and it'll probably take me a day or two to finish them. I'll do them in between Safirien's dragons :)
They'll probably be level 17, that should give you a chance in the arena, which arguably, drops the most chests.
@EruFire
Ah... this will probably count as emergency crunching, haha. I'll take them now and it'll probably take me a day or two to finish them. I'll do them in between Safirien's dragons :)
They'll probably be level 17, that should give you a chance in the arena, which arguably, drops the most chests.
As the sea, as the stars, so am I
Ah .. ok! I don't mind! I've sent you the CR, it was getting quite late in my timezone so I had to go to sleep before I got your reply :P
Ah .. ok! I don't mind! I've sent you the CR, it was getting quite late in my timezone so I had to go to sleep before I got your reply :P
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png 1418962418547_20141218231840336_zpsbfe45ca7.png tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
@EruFire
Well, I was asleep when I got your first message, so it's alright :)
Ah, kindly remove her familiar please!
@EruFire
Well, I was asleep when I got your first message, so it's alright :)
Ah, kindly remove her familiar please!
Always forget that! Never remember to do it xD
Always forget that! Never remember to do it xD
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png 1418962418547_20141218231840336_zpsbfe45ca7.png tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
Should I give you the other one now or later??
Should I give you the other one now or later??
@EruFire
You can send them now and I'll accept it when I finish the one I'm doing now :) just remember to remove apparel and familiar!
@EruFire
You can send them now and I'll accept it when I finish the one I'm doing now :) just remember to remove apparel and familiar!
Damn... just forgot the other one (I have) is my starter dragon, so I can't send him. Uh, could you possibly just level up Minty to lvl 25, or get her to 17 and level up another of mine to something like lvl 12 - 17? (I don't mind either btw)
Damn... just forgot the other one (I have) is my starter dragon, so I can't send him. Uh, could you possibly just level up Minty to lvl 25, or get her to 17 and level up another of mine to something like lvl 12 - 17? (I don't mind either btw)
@EruFire
I can get Minty to lvl 17 and probably level another one to 17 after Saifiren's dragons are done
@EruFire
I can get Minty to lvl 17 and probably level another one to 17 after Saifiren's dragons are done
@lanturn

Could I be on your ping list? *take your time to notice me when you have a free slot . So whenever you are ready I have three dragons ready to pick and let you level them up to 25! :) *I will pay you in treasure
@lanturn

Could I be on your ping list? *take your time to notice me when you have a free slot . So whenever you are ready I have three dragons ready to pick and let you level them up to 25! :) *I will pay you in treasure
@Lanturn

Hey! I literally found you on a fluke! Is as wondering if I can be added to the ping list I have two dragon I wish to have trained to lv20
@Lanturn

Hey! I literally found you on a fluke! Is as wondering if I can be added to the ping list I have two dragon I wish to have trained to lv20
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7