Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan Meeting [Private]
1 2 3
@WatersKnight

Pyrrha was gazing at the Shadow flight members with a bit of unease but nodded. She noticed Glowstar seem uneasy and asked softly. "Are ...you ok?"

Yina growled and began to scratch the ground snarling. "Mom please calm down.." Kyoko said as calmly as she could.

Adonis noticed his mates smirk. "Why are you smirking?"

"Huh what?" Arantha made her smirk vanish and put on a normal expression.
@WatersKnight

Pyrrha was gazing at the Shadow flight members with a bit of unease but nodded. She noticed Glowstar seem uneasy and asked softly. "Are ...you ok?"

Yina growled and began to scratch the ground snarling. "Mom please calm down.." Kyoko said as calmly as she could.

Adonis noticed his mates smirk. "Why are you smirking?"

"Huh what?" Arantha made her smirk vanish and put on a normal expression.
@WatersKnight @CrimsonFlame14
Delroth seemed to smirk at the situation, "Oh, yes. Thank you for her, and for the young Tiger as well. We will train him well." He says, looking right at Yina's eyes before looking back towards Xandra. "Ah, anyway. How have you been my dear? Well I hope?"

Kenny smiles a little, nodding his head once at Elara. "Thank you, it's good to see you again Miss Elara." He replies, sounding truly pleased to see them again, almost losing some of the focus he had on the situation.

Amythest adjusted his claws a little, shifting his stance as he eyed the Pearlcatcher off on her own, though he stayed where he was.

Midnight looked like she was about to start to speak but realized what happened and glared at Arantha instead.
@WatersKnight @CrimsonFlame14
Delroth seemed to smirk at the situation, "Oh, yes. Thank you for her, and for the young Tiger as well. We will train him well." He says, looking right at Yina's eyes before looking back towards Xandra. "Ah, anyway. How have you been my dear? Well I hope?"

Kenny smiles a little, nodding his head once at Elara. "Thank you, it's good to see you again Miss Elara." He replies, sounding truly pleased to see them again, almost losing some of the focus he had on the situation.

Amythest adjusted his claws a little, shifting his stance as he eyed the Pearlcatcher off on her own, though he stayed where he was.

Midnight looked like she was about to start to speak but realized what happened and glared at Arantha instead.
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko3_500.png
@Kanoro

"Even a child of one of my charges!!" Yina looked about ready to pounce on the one responcible.

Kyoko gasped. "Tiger is my son! You sneaky Shadow clan!!" However seeing how Yina reacted she bit her tongue. "Apologies Elder.." She bowed her head.

Arantha glanced at her sister.

Adonis looked at the Elder. "Perhaps you know the one who comitted this terrible crime." He had deduced it had to be someone within the clan itself..
@Kanoro

"Even a child of one of my charges!!" Yina looked about ready to pounce on the one responcible.

Kyoko gasped. "Tiger is my son! You sneaky Shadow clan!!" However seeing how Yina reacted she bit her tongue. "Apologies Elder.." She bowed her head.

Arantha glanced at her sister.

Adonis looked at the Elder. "Perhaps you know the one who comitted this terrible crime." He had deduced it had to be someone within the clan itself..
Suddenly, as if to pause the argument dead in its tracks the sounds of more wingbeats permeated the air. Above the tangled woods, three dragons arrived, two of them flying respectfully behind the first. The lead dragon, Aurelius, landed near the other three clans, calmly surveying the situation. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86593/8659227_350.png[/img] Behind him, his two children, Aurelion and Isalion landed, none of them speaking and instead respectfully standing, almost as if they were guarding their father. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88088/8808756_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88088/8808758_350.png[/img] "I apologize for my tardiness." Aurelius spoke, carefully avoiding the argument he fully knew he had interrupted, "But I had to insure that Isala and Neirus had settled down comfortably. But being tardy to this meeting is surely no less audacious than bringing your finest [i]warriors [/i]so close to the territory of a newly formed and still relatively fragile clan, no?"
Suddenly, as if to pause the argument dead in its tracks the sounds of more wingbeats permeated the air. Above the tangled woods, three dragons arrived, two of them flying respectfully behind the first.

The lead dragon, Aurelius, landed near the other three clans, calmly surveying the situation.

8659227_350.png

Behind him, his two children, Aurelion and Isalion landed, none of them speaking and instead respectfully standing, almost as if they were guarding their father.

8808756_350.png
8808758_350.png

"I apologize for my tardiness." Aurelius spoke, carefully avoiding the argument he fully knew he had interrupted, "But I had to insure that Isala and Neirus had settled down comfortably. But being tardy to this meeting is surely no less audacious than bringing your finest warriors so close to the territory of a newly formed and still relatively fragile clan, no?"
@CrimsonFlame14
@kanoro
@NaXyld

"I have been well, thankfully." Xandra replied, already shifting her attention to Yina. She opened her mouth to say something again, but Elara beat her to it.

"Now now," Elara spoke, hoping to calm Yina down. "Violence won't solve anything in this situation."

Glowstar pried her gaze away from Amythest, nodding slighty to Pyrrha before turning her head to look at Yina. "I advise you follow Elara's advice." She said as she shifted her shoulder a bit, allowing her shadowscale shoulder guard to shift a bit as well.

Ronin turned to face the three Faes that arrived. "Great to see you made it, Nature clan. I am Ronin, and I apologize for the... commotion."
@CrimsonFlame14
@kanoro
@NaXyld

"I have been well, thankfully." Xandra replied, already shifting her attention to Yina. She opened her mouth to say something again, but Elara beat her to it.

"Now now," Elara spoke, hoping to calm Yina down. "Violence won't solve anything in this situation."

Glowstar pried her gaze away from Amythest, nodding slighty to Pyrrha before turning her head to look at Yina. "I advise you follow Elara's advice." She said as she shifted her shoulder a bit, allowing her shadowscale shoulder guard to shift a bit as well.

Ronin turned to face the three Faes that arrived. "Great to see you made it, Nature clan. I am Ronin, and I apologize for the... commotion."
k4xLh.gif 1PocQ.gif RZUpc.gif 8Q5BK.gif
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
Idk I'll replace this with something new soon
@WatersKnight

Hearing Elora Yina looked at her. "Then when should I do? A member of Tidalis was sold off.." She sighed.

Pyrrha nodded back to Glowstar.

@Kanoro

Arantha looked at Delroth. She grinned. "I'm glad we had a good deal .." She whispered.

@ Naxlyd
Bliza nodded to the Nature clan. "Sorry you came at a bad time.." She said in a apologetic tone.
@WatersKnight

Hearing Elora Yina looked at her. "Then when should I do? A member of Tidalis was sold off.." She sighed.

Pyrrha nodded back to Glowstar.

@Kanoro

Arantha looked at Delroth. She grinned. "I'm glad we had a good deal .." She whispered.

@ Naxlyd
Bliza nodded to the Nature clan. "Sorry you came at a bad time.." She said in a apologetic tone.
@WatersKnight
@CrimsonFlame14
@NaXyld

"Yes, they were sold off but they will be cared for. We will allow them to become healthy and strong, so do not worry for them." Delroth says before the group of Fae arrive.

...Quickly Delroth decided he didn't overly like these Fae. "Perhaps not, though it surely isn't as foolish as choosing to imply things against a much stronger clan, now is it... Fae?" He says, seeming to smile just to show his sharpened teeth at the word 'Fae'.

Amythest watched the Fae carefully, ready to rush forward at a moment notice... which considering the mocking tone of the Elder, could be required quite soon.

Kenny's once smiling face is replaced by a slightly worried look, he would stand by his Elder but he wasn't sure he liked the way the Fae and him were speaking.

Zenith kept his eyes locked on the water clans, watching them for any signs of threatening movement.
@WatersKnight
@CrimsonFlame14
@NaXyld

"Yes, they were sold off but they will be cared for. We will allow them to become healthy and strong, so do not worry for them." Delroth says before the group of Fae arrive.

...Quickly Delroth decided he didn't overly like these Fae. "Perhaps not, though it surely isn't as foolish as choosing to imply things against a much stronger clan, now is it... Fae?" He says, seeming to smile just to show his sharpened teeth at the word 'Fae'.

Amythest watched the Fae carefully, ready to rush forward at a moment notice... which considering the mocking tone of the Elder, could be required quite soon.

Kenny's once smiling face is replaced by a slightly worried look, he would stand by his Elder but he wasn't sure he liked the way the Fae and him were speaking.

Zenith kept his eyes locked on the water clans, watching them for any signs of threatening movement.
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko3_500.png
@Kanoro
@WatersKnight
@Naxlyd
Arantha nodded. "That is good." Noticing some tension she slithered a bit away.

Pyrrha shook her head. "Well this meeting is off to a nice start huh?" She asked.
@Kanoro
@WatersKnight
@Naxlyd
Arantha nodded. "That is good." Noticing some tension she slithered a bit away.

Pyrrha shook her head. "Well this meeting is off to a nice start huh?" She asked.
@Kanoro
@WatersKnight
@CrimsonFlame14

"Just as foolish it is to decide on a course of action based upon whether one has implied it or not." Aurelius said with a slight smile to Delroth even as Aurelion and Isalion tensed, wondering if a fight was going to ensue.

Turning away from the tyrant and facing Bliza and Ronin, Aurelius bowed his head. "No apologize are required, I assure you." he said. "I am glad to have been able to provide some distraction, even in the form of another commotion." he said with a wry smile before turning to Ronin exclusively. "Neirus and Xylona send their regards, and they apologize for being unable to attend today." he informed him.
@Kanoro
@WatersKnight
@CrimsonFlame14

"Just as foolish it is to decide on a course of action based upon whether one has implied it or not." Aurelius said with a slight smile to Delroth even as Aurelion and Isalion tensed, wondering if a fight was going to ensue.

Turning away from the tyrant and facing Bliza and Ronin, Aurelius bowed his head. "No apologize are required, I assure you." he said. "I am glad to have been able to provide some distraction, even in the form of another commotion." he said with a wry smile before turning to Ronin exclusively. "Neirus and Xylona send their regards, and they apologize for being unable to attend today." he informed him.
@Naxyld

Bliza smiled a bit. Then sighed. "Our clan the Tidalis has had a mystery to solve regarding the disappearances of a few dragons from our own lair. Yina has been trying to find him or her but no one will confess.."
@Naxyld

Bliza smiled a bit. Then sighed. "Our clan the Tidalis has had a mystery to solve regarding the disappearances of a few dragons from our own lair. Yina has been trying to find him or her but no one will confess.."
1 2 3