Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan Meeting [Private]
1 2 3
[center]@kanoro At the banks of the Tangled Woods, near the waters edge, wait a small group of dragons. At the front stood a large female Guardian, her royal blue eyes locked on the darker treeline. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6934100] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69342/6934100_350.png[/img] [/url] "They should be here relatively soon." Xandra the Guardian spoke, breaking the awkward and frankly fairly eerie silence they had found themselves in. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6641805] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/66419/6641805_350.png[/img] [/url] "I hope so." Elara said as she ruffled her wings a bit, letting the tiny metal ornaments on her wing silks jingle around. "This place is a bit too... dreary for my taste. Especially inside the forest. It looks like it is even darker in there." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5551296] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/55513/5551296_350.png[/img] [/url] "It [i]does[/i] look like a good place to find fungus specimens, however..." Ronin said from his spot sitting on the ground. "I wonder if they would be willing to spare some mushrooms for study." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6390186] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63902/6390186_350.png[/img] [/url] Meanwhile, Glowstar sat off to the side a bit. Gently rolling her pearl back and forth with her tail, she kept her gaze firmly on the treeline for any sign of movement. All the while the strange gem formations on her skin gave off a soft green glow in the dimming light as the sun set.[/center]
@kanoro

At the banks of the Tangled Woods, near the waters edge, wait a small group of dragons. At the front stood a large female Guardian, her royal blue eyes locked on the darker treeline.

6934100_350.png

"They should be here relatively soon." Xandra the Guardian spoke, breaking the awkward and frankly fairly eerie silence they had found themselves in.

6641805_350.png

"I hope so." Elara said as she ruffled her wings a bit, letting the tiny metal ornaments on her wing silks jingle around. "This place is a bit too... dreary for my taste. Especially inside the forest. It looks like it is even darker in there."

5551296_350.png

"It does look like a good place to find fungus specimens, however..." Ronin said from his spot sitting on the ground. "I wonder if they would be willing to spare some mushrooms for study."

6390186_350.png

Meanwhile, Glowstar sat off to the side a bit. Gently rolling her pearl back and forth with her tail, she kept her gaze firmly on the treeline for any sign of movement. All the while the strange gem formations on her skin gave off a soft green glow in the dimming light as the sun set.
k4xLh.gif 1PocQ.gif RZUpc.gif 8Q5BK.gif
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
Idk I'll replace this with something new soon
OOC:

Pingy ping, just in case. NAX FEEL FREE TO JOIN US IF YOU WANT.

@CrimsonFlame14
@WatersKnight
@NaXyld
OOC:

Pingy ping, just in case. NAX FEEL FREE TO JOIN US IF YOU WANT.

@CrimsonFlame14
@WatersKnight
@NaXyld
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
@WatersKnight

Yina flew in the sky above her lair accepting her invitation from Clan leader Xandra to meet with her. As Clan leader of her own growing brood she left the orphans in the care of her mate Lisil. Yina had taken in a few lost or abandoned hatchlings turning her lair into a orphanage of sorts. Soon she reached the bank.

Kyoko a Imperial flew beside Yina a bit eager to meet the other clan members.

Bliza grinned the whole flight. "This is going to be a exciting day..I just know it.."

Pyrrha a red and black Plague SkyDancer flew in silence. She was nervous about meeting others outside the Plague flight. She had little trust in others because of her past.

And following closely behind were Arantha and Adonis. Two Spirals who although they were mates could not agree or get along so they were arguing the whole flight.

After a few moments Yina landed and greeted Xandra with a bow of respect.
@WatersKnight

Yina flew in the sky above her lair accepting her invitation from Clan leader Xandra to meet with her. As Clan leader of her own growing brood she left the orphans in the care of her mate Lisil. Yina had taken in a few lost or abandoned hatchlings turning her lair into a orphanage of sorts. Soon she reached the bank.

Kyoko a Imperial flew beside Yina a bit eager to meet the other clan members.

Bliza grinned the whole flight. "This is going to be a exciting day..I just know it.."

Pyrrha a red and black Plague SkyDancer flew in silence. She was nervous about meeting others outside the Plague flight. She had little trust in others because of her past.

And following closely behind were Arantha and Adonis. Two Spirals who although they were mates could not agree or get along so they were arguing the whole flight.

After a few moments Yina landed and greeted Xandra with a bow of respect.
@CrimsonFlame14
@kanoro

"Good to see you all made it." Xandra spoke, turning to face them as Yina and the other group of dragons landed, giving Yina a small nod of her head.

"It looks like we're just waiting for the Tenebris fellows to show up..." Elara said to no one in particular, giving them a gentle wave in greeting. "And perhaps that Nature clan that was spoken about a bit ago."

"Would be... interesting if said Nature clan showed up." Ronin mused, the rotclaw that had fused with his torso twitching slightly.
@CrimsonFlame14
@kanoro

"Good to see you all made it." Xandra spoke, turning to face them as Yina and the other group of dragons landed, giving Yina a small nod of her head.

"It looks like we're just waiting for the Tenebris fellows to show up..." Elara said to no one in particular, giving them a gentle wave in greeting. "And perhaps that Nature clan that was spoken about a bit ago."

"Would be... interesting if said Nature clan showed up." Ronin mused, the rotclaw that had fused with his torso twitching slightly.
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
@WatersKnight

"We had a few problems along the way tho. Some of my charges were. .difficult to deal with." Yina explained. "Who are the Tenebris?"

"...You almost got tangled!!" Arantha growled at Adonis. "Watch it!"

Adonis sighed. "Your tail was in the way.."

"My name is Kyoko.." Kyoko introduced with a nod.

"I'm Bliza.." Bliza introduced as well. "And hanging back is Pyrrha. ..don't let the look fool you ..she's nice."

Pyrrha fixed her bandages and peered at the others from her mask.
@WatersKnight

"We had a few problems along the way tho. Some of my charges were. .difficult to deal with." Yina explained. "Who are the Tenebris?"

"...You almost got tangled!!" Arantha growled at Adonis. "Watch it!"

Adonis sighed. "Your tail was in the way.."

"My name is Kyoko.." Kyoko introduced with a nod.

"I'm Bliza.." Bliza introduced as well. "And hanging back is Pyrrha. ..don't let the look fool you ..she's nice."

Pyrrha fixed her bandages and peered at the others from her mask.
@CrimsonFlame14
@kanoro

"The Tenebris Clan are the ones we will be introducing you to tonight." Xandra replied to Yina. "They are the only clan we have an alliance to speak of in Shadow."

"In other words, tread carefully." Ronin finished. "Not like you would want to in the first place... They sound like the type that would not be afraid to get their claws dirty."

Glowstar eyed Pyrrha from behind her shadowscale helm as she continued to toy with her pearl.
@CrimsonFlame14
@kanoro

"The Tenebris Clan are the ones we will be introducing you to tonight." Xandra replied to Yina. "They are the only clan we have an alliance to speak of in Shadow."

"In other words, tread carefully." Ronin finished. "Not like you would want to in the first place... They sound like the type that would not be afraid to get their claws dirty."

Glowstar eyed Pyrrha from behind her shadowscale helm as she continued to toy with her pearl.
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
@Watersknight

"Yes we all know the Shadow flight. I will make sure my charges are on thier best behavior. " As she said this she eyed Arantha.

"Fine..." Arantha sighed. She did not show fear of anything.

Pyrrha looked at Glowstar. "Um..hai.." She said cautiously.
@Watersknight

"Yes we all know the Shadow flight. I will make sure my charges are on thier best behavior. " As she said this she eyed Arantha.

"Fine..." Arantha sighed. She did not show fear of anything.

Pyrrha looked at Glowstar. "Um..hai.." She said cautiously.
@WatersKnight @Crimsonflame14 [center]Suddenly, in the distance a faint roar is heard, a group of dragons flying into view moments later. Flying over the tree line the group swooped down, landing with heavy thuds (for the most part) near the other two clans, their numbers mostly having the dark eyes of the Shadow born. [img]http://i.gyazo.com/47de8b386ed9f1c89155b0c1fcadea84.png[/img] "We have arrived!" The first to land, a black and red Guardian who wore armor upon his head and shoulders. "The shadow clan greets you all." He declared, not paying much attention to his group and instead mostly focusing on Xandra. If they had spoken much to anyone who has seen the shadow clan's leader, they would know that was Delroth, the clan elder. [img]http://i.gyazo.com/e950e6603cb7665851e81bb6f4258f9d.png[/img] [img]http://i.gyazo.com/6921108fb14768a7c502f02f5582b329.png[/img] Standing close behind the elder were a pair of guardians who seemed to be guards for him, one of whom the members of Xandra's clan would realize is Kenny, the warrior who visited them in the past. Both of the dragons keep silent however, waiting to be spoken to before speaking. [img]http://i.gyazo.com/76215eae9d042140b18ad71f124ecc6e.png[/img] Darting between nearby trees was a single, small mirror dragon who eventually stopped and snuck in behind the guardians, listening and occasionally glancing at Yina in a slightly angry manner. [img]http://i.gyazo.com/8654480879b2ded146d37abe6cdc9b8a.png[/img] The last to arrive was an armored dragon, who didn't stop with the elder. Instead the armor dragon flew around the group, landing off to the side as if the other clans were prey and he wanted to trap it. None of the dragons spoke, except for the elder when he gave his introduction.[/center]
@WatersKnight @Crimsonflame14

Suddenly, in the distance a faint roar is heard, a group of dragons flying into view moments later. Flying over the tree line the group swooped down, landing with heavy thuds (for the most part) near the other two clans, their numbers mostly having the dark eyes of the Shadow born.

47de8b386ed9f1c89155b0c1fcadea84.png

"We have arrived!" The first to land, a black and red Guardian who wore armor upon his head and shoulders. "The shadow clan greets you all." He declared, not paying much attention to his group and instead mostly focusing on Xandra. If they had spoken much to anyone who has seen the shadow clan's leader, they would know that was Delroth, the clan elder.

e950e6603cb7665851e81bb6f4258f9d.png

6921108fb14768a7c502f02f5582b329.png

Standing close behind the elder were a pair of guardians who seemed to be guards for him, one of whom the members of Xandra's clan would realize is Kenny, the warrior who visited them in the past. Both of the dragons keep silent however, waiting to be spoken to before speaking.

76215eae9d042140b18ad71f124ecc6e.png

Darting between nearby trees was a single, small mirror dragon who eventually stopped and snuck in behind the guardians, listening and occasionally glancing at Yina in a slightly angry manner.

8654480879b2ded146d37abe6cdc9b8a.png

The last to arrive was an armored dragon, who didn't stop with the elder. Instead the armor dragon flew around the group, landing off to the side as if the other clans were prey and he wanted to trap it.

None of the dragons spoke, except for the elder when he gave his introduction.
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko3_500.png
@Kanoro

"M...Midnight! Why are you with them?" Yina was confused. "I didn't know Lisil would ..no...he wouldn't sell any of my charges. I had no part in this. Who did this!"

Anger was in the Mirror's eyes.

The others looked at each other.

Arantha smirked at Midnight.
@Kanoro

"M...Midnight! Why are you with them?" Yina was confused. "I didn't know Lisil would ..no...he wouldn't sell any of my charges. I had no part in this. Who did this!"

Anger was in the Mirror's eyes.

The others looked at each other.

Arantha smirked at Midnight.
@CrimsonFlame14
@kanoro

"A greeting from Water to you as well, Delroth." Xandra greeted, giving him a nod of her head. She seemed rather unphazed by their... arrival and instead kept her composure calm.

Once the Tenebris members began to arrive, Glowstar immediately stopped toying with her pearl. Wrapping the end of her tail tightly around it, she brought her attention to the male Ridgeback circling them from the air. She was already disliking the situation.

Elara nodded in Kenny's direction, recognizing his coral circuitry. "It is good to see you again, my dear Kenny." She could tell there was already rising tension if the mirror Yina's yelling exclamation was anything to go off by.

Ronin kept quiet, eyeing the Mirror behind the two guardians. His Rotclaw flexed as he dug his claws into the sand. He muttered something under his breath, something about "being right".
@CrimsonFlame14
@kanoro

"A greeting from Water to you as well, Delroth." Xandra greeted, giving him a nod of her head. She seemed rather unphazed by their... arrival and instead kept her composure calm.

Once the Tenebris members began to arrive, Glowstar immediately stopped toying with her pearl. Wrapping the end of her tail tightly around it, she brought her attention to the male Ridgeback circling them from the air. She was already disliking the situation.

Elara nodded in Kenny's direction, recognizing his coral circuitry. "It is good to see you again, my dear Kenny." She could tell there was already rising tension if the mirror Yina's yelling exclamation was anything to go off by.

Ronin kept quiet, eyeing the Mirror behind the two guardians. His Rotclaw flexed as he dug his claws into the sand. He muttered something under his breath, something about "being right".
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
1 2 3