Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | RNG in digging for strange chests
1 2 3 4
Support!
Support!
You are reading my signature!
there've been a few days where, with level 25 digging, I got 0 chests

probably 3 days actually
there've been a few days where, with level 25 digging, I got 0 chests

probably 3 days actually
tumblr_inline_nuhfgkebrD1sejlzi_540.png
Support!
Past five days I've gotten a grand combined total of 9 chests :( Two of the past five days have yielded 0
Support!
Past five days I've gotten a grand combined total of 9 chests :( Two of the past five days have yielded 0
I think the strange chests and eggs should be treated as festive currency. In the case of scavengeging for festive eggs the drop rate should still be quite low, but it should be a pull in addition to the normal pullls
I think the strange chests and eggs should be treated as festive currency. In the case of scavengeging for festive eggs the drop rate should still be quite low, but it should be a pull in addition to the normal pullls
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Support this 300%. Though I fear the admins don't really care, there hasn't been a peep from them about this and people have started reporting it since a few days ago.
Support this 300%. Though I fear the admins don't really care, there hasn't been a peep from them about this and people have started reporting it since a few days ago.
Header.png
[quote name="Odeena" date="2014-12-30 06:44:20"]Support this 300%. Though I fear the admins don't really care, there hasn't been a peep from them about this and people have started reporting it since a few days ago.[/quote] I'm really not enjoying this event. I started off thinking it was interesting, but my first digging got me 30 chests, while my sister got 69. She has routinely gotten more than me, and I'm not finding it fair. She's a very low level and I'm in my 20s and its upsetting me that I've went 2 days without chests and while I know people have had worse, I can't access the coli usually (unless it's like for 20 minutes at 2o'clock in the morning, local time, barring festivals when I have no access), so I haven't even attempted to get my low level dergs there. I'm a shadow, I love my flight and our eagerly awaited breed, but it's not fun and the admins are not talking g about how- or if they will, fix this. It should be treated at least like holiday currency, but I'm not holding my breath at this point. Edit: auto correct, they are my [i]dergs[/i], not dregs.
Odeena wrote on 2014-12-30 06:44:20:

I'm really not enjoying this event. I started off thinking it was interesting, but my first digging got me 30 chests, while my sister got 69. She has routinely gotten more than me, and I'm not finding it fair. She's a very low level and I'm in my 20s and its upsetting me that I've went 2 days without chests and while I know people have had worse, I can't access the coli usually (unless it's like for 20 minutes at 2o'clock in the morning, local time, barring festivals when I have no access), so I haven't even attempted to get my low level dergs there.

I'm a shadow, I love my flight and our eagerly awaited breed, but it's not fun and the admins are not talking g about how- or if they will, fix this.

It should be treated at least like holiday currency, but I'm not holding my breath at this point.

Edit: auto correct, they are my dergs, not dregs.
my_banner1_by_fixed_dot_dice-d9izgrt.jpg
I'm your follower in the light,
Yet I'm invisible in the night.
At various sizes I appear,
I won't harm you, have no fear.
699.Pots150.FixeddotDice_zpsx6o5jen6.png my_banner2_by_fixed_dot_dice-d9iz56q.png
1 2 3 4