Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 369 370 371 372 373 ... 451 452
[quote name="FurryBae" date="2014-12-28 18:07:41"]How many days left till this event ends ?[/quote] You asked when the event ends, not when chests disintegrate. But now you have both answers.
FurryBae wrote on 2014-12-28 18:07:41:
How many days left till this event ends ?

You asked when the event ends, not when chests disintegrate. But now you have both answers.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
[quote name="Jurin" date="2014-12-28 18:16:38"]Yeah, Not only is it much more difficult to earn chests, but I just saved up to where I had 61 chests before I opened them and got nothing but crap. Not even a familiar, let alone a Nocturne. This whole event I have been busting my butt to try and get Nocturnes and have only managed to get ONE. Starting to think there may be none left lol.[/quote] There is no finite number being given out. It's RNG. I've opened upwards of 400 chests myself and still no scroll, and only 2 eggs out of the chests themselves.
Jurin wrote on 2014-12-28 18:16:38:
Yeah, Not only is it much more difficult to earn chests, but I just saved up to where I had 61 chests before I opened them and got nothing but crap. Not even a familiar, let alone a Nocturne. This whole event I have been busting my butt to try and get Nocturnes and have only managed to get ONE. Starting to think there may be none left lol.

There is no finite number being given out. It's RNG. I've opened upwards of 400 chests myself and still no scroll, and only 2 eggs out of the chests themselves.
Someone needs their afternoon nap...

Anyway, I've noticed the amount of chests decrease in the gatherings too, but I can't explain why. I've had no difficulties getting them in the coliseum battles though.
Someone needs their afternoon nap...

Anyway, I've noticed the amount of chests decrease in the gatherings too, but I can't explain why. I've had no difficulties getting them in the coliseum battles though.
To open my chests or to not..think i might wait before they disappear. But idk yet, did the drop rates really change for chests ? I also am finding a little chests in the scorched forest. But I grind for hours so I still find a good enough amount.
To open my chests or to not..think i might wait before they disappear. But idk yet, did the drop rates really change for chests ? I also am finding a little chests in the scorched forest. But I grind for hours so I still find a good enough amount.
Yeah the rates in gathering is suddenly terrible. I only got two for my friend while she was away, and then I only got four myself. I am still grinding in the coli, and finding nothing. Why am I having such bad luck there?
Yeah the rates in gathering is suddenly terrible. I only got two for my friend while she was away, and then I only got four myself. I am still grinding in the coli, and finding nothing. Why am I having such bad luck there?
tumblr_inline_nrj53lAKh41rbfe8q_500_zpsqiquog40.gif
>371 pages
what even happened here
>371 pages
what even happened here
I really have no room to complain here. I was lucky to get a two Nocturne eggs and ironically ran across someone wanting to trade a Noc for a Coatl. Even with all that said though, I just want a breed changing scroll to change my baby HeartEclipse. ;-;
I really have no room to complain here. I was lucky to get a two Nocturne eggs and ironically ran across someone wanting to trade a Noc for a Coatl. Even with all that said though, I just want a breed changing scroll to change my baby HeartEclipse. ;-;
8KRlx7p.png
I have given my baby some genes now >///w///< now i REALLY LOVE her! look how cute she got QwQ also i have drawen her as a gijinka. now she has a real character [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9038194] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90382/9038194_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://fs2.directupload.net/images/141229/s9pa4l8r.png[/img] also im thinking of givinh her a storry how she got into my clan. because i adoptet her XD
I have given my baby some genes now >///w///<
now i REALLY LOVE her!
look how cute she got QwQ
also i have drawen her as a gijinka. now she has a real character

9038194_350.png

s9pa4l8r.png

also im thinking of givinh her a storry how she got into my clan. because i adoptet her XD
jnrved82.png7sbc7e23.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1499881
I'm really excited for the end of the event so I can get back to my regular grinding.
I'm really excited for the end of the event so I can get back to my regular grinding.
@mondlichtkatze oh she's so cute :)
@mondlichtkatze oh she's so cute :)
8KRlx7p.png
1 2 ... 369 370 371 372 373 ... 451 452