Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | uh
1 2
[img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/ccf01bab2eddeb3d745526d522112f09/tumblr_inline_nhb5l3TEia1t5bs85.png[/img] so i've been trying to snipe an underbelly scroll but i swear for around 20-30 minutes this is all that's been there i saw a remove tertiary scroll once and that was it also i'm pretty sure there were only 4 mirror scrolls earlier and now there are 8 which means the only thing its restocked with is more mirror scrolls like is this a bug or does the marketplace just really want me to have more mirrors
tumblr_inline_nhb5l3TEia1t5bs85.png

so i've been trying to snipe an underbelly scroll but i swear for around 20-30 minutes this is all that's been there

i saw a remove tertiary scroll once and that was it

also i'm pretty sure there were only 4 mirror scrolls earlier and now there are 8 which means the only thing its restocked with is more mirror scrolls

like is this a bug or does the marketplace just really want me to have more mirrors
tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif
Convert everything to mirror. EVERYTHING.
Convert everything to mirror. EVERYTHING.
April14.png
There was a bunch of things earlier on, thou, so I don't think it's a bug, you just didn't time the restockin times correctly? Im not sure, since I'm no sniper, but I've also been stalkin the market for a seraph, unsucessfully //dies
There was a bunch of things earlier on, thou, so I don't think it's a bug, you just didn't time the restockin times correctly? Im not sure, since I'm no sniper, but I've also been stalkin the market for a seraph, unsucessfully //dies
@Suicidalpickles noooo ;A; also right after i posted this it restocked with other stuff thanks arcanist [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/6e9891c077902f4bde4f05753816f6a1/tumblr_inline_nhb683uLQY1t5bs85.png[/img]
@Suicidalpickles
noooo ;A;

also right after i posted this it restocked with other stuff thanks arcanist

tumblr_inline_nhb683uLQY1t5bs85.png
I'm convinced some of these snippers must be using a program of something because there is no way they're that fast. That or they were raised by ninjas and have the world's fastest internet connection.
I'm convinced some of these snippers must be using a program of something because there is no way they're that fast. That or they were raised by ninjas and have the world's fastest internet connection.
@Skylinne
i'm not sure; i don't usually snipe either, but now it seems to be restocking correctly? :o
@Skylinne
i'm not sure; i don't usually snipe either, but now it seems to be restocking correctly? :o
@cosmicscales I think so too. I'm pretty quick with a great internet connection, I sit there refereshing, and I can easily snipe older things like pale roundhorns, but when something new like the flourish jewelry comes up it's grabbed faster than should be possible. Like the stack is already at 1 by the time I see it.
@cosmicscales I think so too. I'm pretty quick with a great internet connection, I sit there refereshing, and I can easily snipe older things like pale roundhorns, but when something new like the flourish jewelry comes up it's grabbed faster than should be possible. Like the stack is already at 1 by the time I see it.
@Kiyondo
Let's just hope with the Nocturne frenzy we don't have to deal with so many snippers xD Gluck with your scroll!
@Kiyondo
Let's just hope with the Nocturne frenzy we don't have to deal with so many snippers xD Gluck with your scroll!
im getting the same problem. i just want underbelly. ;__;;
im getting the same problem. i just want underbelly. ;__;;
Actually, the issue is the Nocturne frenzy.

With lots of people going to gene their Nocturnes, genes go much faster. Popular ones, that is. I managed to snatch a Daub earlier today for one of my imperials.

And underbelly is well, the most popular tertiary. I bit the bullet and payed inflated prices earlier, because I needed two.
Actually, the issue is the Nocturne frenzy.

With lots of people going to gene their Nocturnes, genes go much faster. Popular ones, that is. I managed to snatch a Daub earlier today for one of my imperials.

And underbelly is well, the most popular tertiary. I bit the bullet and payed inflated prices earlier, because I needed two.
1 2