Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@TheNoLeafClover
Is the Azure Dragon still available?
Thanks!
@TheNoLeafClover
Is the Azure Dragon still available?
Thanks!
21j0l8x.jpg
@fielkun All of the dragons I have listed are still available. Feel free to send me a crossroads request.
@fielkun All of the dragons I have listed are still available. Feel free to send me a crossroads request.
“I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”

- Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra
^
^
“I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”

Top one please I was hoping to breed her with some of my males for color variety and I love the circuit gene
Top one please I was hoping to breed her with some of my males for color variety and I love the circuit gene
tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png
@TheNoLeafClover
If you have any dragons left I would love to have one! I'm new to the site and i'm trying to further my collection of dragons.
@TheNoLeafClover
If you have any dragons left I would love to have one! I'm new to the site and i'm trying to further my collection of dragons.
@TheNoLeafClover Could I maybe have the pretty Skydancer Male with the Midnight Iridescent/Midnight Current/Sunshine Crackle please?
@TheNoLeafClover Could I maybe have the pretty Skydancer Male with the Midnight Iridescent/Midnight Current/Sunshine Crackle please?
@Evernight Sorry, I should have made my post more clear. The dragons I decide to give away will be posted in this thread. The rest of my dragons are not part of the raffle. I can breed you a dragon like that though, if you'd like.
@Evernight Sorry, I should have made my post more clear. The dragons I decide to give away will be posted in this thread. The rest of my dragons are not part of the raffle. I can breed you a dragon like that though, if you'd like.

@TheNoLeafClover Oh I'm sorry >.< but if you could that would be so awesome! The color and marking combination is just so wonderful. Thank you very much in advance.
@TheNoLeafClover Oh I'm sorry >.< but if you could that would be so awesome! The color and marking combination is just so wonderful. Thank you very much in advance.
@Evernight It's alright. :) You know what? His parents can't breed for over two weeks, and since you are so fond of him, I've changed my mind. My lair is overcrowded and I have more dragons than I can keep up with. You'll give him a great home.
@Evernight It's alright. :) You know what? His parents can't breed for over two weeks, and since you are so fond of him, I've changed my mind. My lair is overcrowded and I have more dragons than I can keep up with. You'll give him a great home.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8