Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Cap
I'll send him over!

@Zakare
@PixelSparkles
@duckie1810
I already gave them away, but you can each pick a dragon from their parents next batch of hatchlings. :)
@Cap
I'll send him over!

@Zakare
@PixelSparkles
@duckie1810
I already gave them away, but you can each pick a dragon from their parents next batch of hatchlings. :)
“I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”

- Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra
@TheNoLeafClover Okay! Thank you so much :)
@TheNoLeafClover Okay! Thank you so much :)
Is #2 still available, cuz I'd love to have him!
Is #2 still available, cuz I'd love to have him!
@TheNoLeafClover Ok, thank you! :D
@TheNoLeafClover Ok, thank you! :D
@TheNoLeafClover
Ahh, no it's okay uvu
I did see this Stonewash Iridescent/Royal Shimmer/Splash Gembond baby though, is he still available?
@TheNoLeafClover
Ahh, no it's okay uvu
I did see this Stonewash Iridescent/Royal Shimmer/Splash Gembond baby though, is he still available?
@BEMO He's not, but you can pick a hatchling from his parent's next nest, if you'd like?
@BEMO He's not, but you can pick a hatchling from his parent's next nest, if you'd like?
“I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”

@TheNoLeafClover oh that would be wonderful, thank you! also i love your username c:
@TheNoLeafClover oh that would be wonderful, thank you! also i love your username c:
@BEMO It's my pleasure. And thank you. :)
@BEMO It's my pleasure. And thank you. :)

# 3 is so pretty! Can I have him?
# 3 is so pretty! Can I have him?
@TheNoLeafClover thank you!
@TheNoLeafClover thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8