Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T]Coliseum: death by bleed freezes game
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
Had a similar bug where the enemy died via bleeding when it was about to take a double turn and the game locked up.
Was fighting two snarling mimics and an autumn dryad, the mimics were about to go mimic 1, mimic 2, mimic 1, mimic 2, my dragons.
Had a similar bug where the enemy died via bleeding when it was about to take a double turn and the game locked up.
Was fighting two snarling mimics and an autumn dryad, the mimics were about to go mimic 1, mimic 2, mimic 1, mimic 2, my dragons.
My glitch is pretty much the same, but not just from Bleed damage - from what I can surmise, any enemy that I kill directly before their turn locks the battle and grays out all the buttons - it's their "turn", but they're dead.

This glitch is especially aggravating from a tactical viewpoint.
My glitch is pretty much the same, but not just from Bleed damage - from what I can surmise, any enemy that I kill directly before their turn locks the battle and grays out all the buttons - it's their "turn", but they're dead.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kdRAmth.jpg[/img] bleed freez.... lost 10 energy, why? 1 derg fainted from bleeding, a monster died from bleeding and then it froze.... clicked the coli link and I noticed my energy went down a lot and checked. the dragons lost 10 energy each. I have feed them prior to going to the coli so i know it wasn't because i didn't feed them.
kdRAmth.jpg
bleed freez.... lost 10 energy, why?
1 derg fainted from bleeding, a monster died from bleeding and then it froze....
clicked the coli link and I noticed my energy went down a lot and checked. the dragons lost 10 energy each. I have feed them prior to going to the coli so i know it wasn't because i didn't feed them.
In life there is always Adventure... but more importantly, there is Love and Laughter if you look for it. So Live your life with these in mind.
The bleed freeze keeps happening to me as well. Although it took visiting here for me to see the pattern!
Everytime an enemy (usually the last one up) dies by bleed, Coli freezes and I have to go back to the main page.
Also running Chrome.
The bleed freeze keeps happening to me as well. Although it took visiting here for me to see the pattern!
Everytime an enemy (usually the last one up) dies by bleed, Coli freezes and I have to go back to the main page.
Also running Chrome.
[quote name="punkpixieprince" date="2015-01-03 12:01:59"]My glitch is pretty much the same, but not just from Bleed damage - from what I can surmise, any enemy that I kill directly before their turn locks the battle and grays out all the buttons - it's their "turn", but they're dead. This glitch is especially aggravating from a tactical viewpoint.[/quote] This is my issue. [img]http://i.imgur.com/beQ4ACP.png[/img] Fan Scorpion is dead but it's still his turn and the game locks. The Scorpion did have the "bleed" ailment, but it was killed by a dragon's attack.
punkpixieprince wrote on 2015-01-03 12:01:59:

This is my issue.

beQ4ACP.png

Fan Scorpion is dead but it's still his turn and the game locks. The Scorpion did have the "bleed" ailment, but it was killed by a dragon's attack.
?J1zcN=party.png
Just happened to me! On Chrome. Relic Eel died from bleeding, Kelp Tender took its turn, but the Eel wasn't removed from the lineup. Coli isn't technically frozen; the monsters are bobbing up and down and everything. I just can't do anything. [img]http://i.imgur.com/7yWTmNd.png[/img]
Just happened to me! On Chrome. Relic Eel died from bleeding, Kelp Tender took its turn, but the Eel wasn't removed from the lineup.

Coli isn't technically frozen; the monsters are bobbing up and down and everything. I just can't do anything.

7yWTmNd.png
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
I have the same issue tonight - all enemies vanquished, but Coli still thinks it is their turn and won't advance to show my victory.

I exit the coli and my dragons energy need to be replenished. They were at 100% when the battle started and we didn't lose the battle - the coli froze!
I have the same issue tonight - all enemies vanquished, but Coli still thinks it is their turn and won't advance to show my victory.

I exit the coli and my dragons energy need to be replenished. They were at 100% when the battle started and we didn't lose the battle - the coli froze!
nbs_icon_by_cruzu-d9fnd6d.png
Same issue here. Enemies die from bleeding, they aren't removed from the line-up, and then when it's their turn the game freezes. It doesn't happen every time, but it happens often enough to be annoying.
Same issue here. Enemies die from bleeding, they aren't removed from the line-up, and then when it's their turn the game freezes. It doesn't happen every time, but it happens often enough to be annoying.
Spring cleaning: 14 dragons for sale, RTB, most of them 10kt per. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1798234/1
[img]http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg489/elisewatne/glitchity_zps81c4b1f8.png[/img] It's still a thing.
glitchity_zps81c4b1f8.png
It's still a thing.
66MHIIb.png
I've been having this trouble except it's when my dragon dies from bleed on it's turn. It doesn't go to the next turn instead it just gets stuck on the dragons turn without me being able to do anything.

I'm using Opera if that's relevant. I'll try to get a screen cap next time it happens.
I've been having this trouble except it's when my dragon dies from bleed on it's turn. It doesn't go to the next turn instead it just gets stuck on the dragons turn without me being able to do anything.

I'm using Opera if that's relevant. I'll try to get a screen cap next time it happens.
Searching for Marigold/Brown/Sanguine.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16