Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T]Coliseum: death by bleed freezes game
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I guess this is why my coli freezes at times. I hadn't paid attention to if the beasts died of bleeding when they died, but the game will freeze once all the beast are dead and my dragons are supposed to fight- with no enemy left to fight.

Also, not sure where to put this one, my dragons will continue to lose life from a prior shred hit even after the last beast is dead and the game should be over.
I guess this is why my coli freezes at times. I hadn't paid attention to if the beasts died of bleeding when they died, but the game will freeze once all the beast are dead and my dragons are supposed to fight- with no enemy left to fight.

Also, not sure where to put this one, my dragons will continue to lose life from a prior shred hit even after the last beast is dead and the game should be over.
Qn4lcwg.png
Are...they doing something about this issue? The Coliseum is virtually unplayable for me since this happens to me each and EVERY single time. It's pretty annoying. I'm new so I'm pretty sure my level 1 dragons can't handle the 2nd training ground...
Are...they doing something about this issue? The Coliseum is virtually unplayable for me since this happens to me each and EVERY single time. It's pretty annoying. I'm new so I'm pretty sure my level 1 dragons can't handle the 2nd training ground...
This is happening to me in the Woodland Path zone and it seems to only be happening to me after I gain the experience bonuses from winning a fight. That is to say, it's happened more than a few times in the past 20 minutes, but not a one of those times have been the first fight when I enter the zone.
This is happening to me in the Woodland Path zone and it seems to only be happening to me after I gain the experience bonuses from winning a fight. That is to say, it's happened more than a few times in the past 20 minutes, but not a one of those times have been the first fight when I enter the zone.
[right][copying my info from another thread][/right]Using Firefox on Win7. After two of my dragons were knocked down, I had just beaten the second of three enemies, automatically defeated because of Bleed damage. After that, the last enemy just stays in wait position, as if it was my turn again. [center][img]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii96/Ailoncha/Old%20Stuff/Flight%20Rising/colerror_zpsyry5gtyb.png[/img][/center] EDIT: happened again, same issue with Bleed damaged enemy. [center][IMG]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii96/Ailoncha/Old%20Stuff/Flight%20Rising/colerror2_zpskwx7kise.jpg[/IMG] As you can now clearly see, this time the Zeeba still appears on the turns bar.[/center] EDIT: Adding another report. Happened under the same conditions as above, identical results. I'm not sure if it could be related in any way, but I've noticed that enemies that are killed by Bleed do not automatically dissapear from turns bar if they have already been placed inbetween to attack again soon. If that is the case, the battle continues normally and when the turn of the dead enemy comes, it automatically dissapears and whoever comes next continues the battle without any issues.
[copying my info from another thread]
Using Firefox on Win7.
After two of my dragons were knocked down, I had just beaten the second of three enemies, automatically defeated because of Bleed damage. After that, the last enemy just stays in wait position, as if it was my turn again.

colerror_zpsyry5gtyb.png

EDIT: happened again, same issue with Bleed damaged enemy.

colerror2_zpskwx7kise.jpg
As you can now clearly see, this time the Zeeba still appears on the turns bar.

EDIT: Adding another report.
Happened under the same conditions as above, identical results.

I'm not sure if it could be related in any way, but I've noticed that enemies that are killed by Bleed do not automatically dissapear from turns bar if they have already been placed inbetween to attack again soon. If that is the case, the battle continues normally and when the turn of the dead enemy comes, it automatically dissapears and whoever comes next continues the battle without any issues.
WG2K6wH.png
*bumps*

Happened to me too, but I didn't see this post
*bumps*

Happened to me too, but I didn't see this post
Stay awesome, everyone!

1 Dragon for Sale!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1523857

PS: For Dragon Share Forums, do not include dragons AFTER Brenna (Skydancer on Page 5). Thanks!
This happens to me quite frequently, usually after all enemies have been dispatched. I get no exp or loot, which is very frustrating. It's been happening quite a bit this morning.
This happens to me quite frequently, usually after all enemies have been dispatched. I get no exp or loot, which is very frustrating. It's been happening quite a bit this morning.
HEveOVO.png
We've been told not to use Shred in this instance -- what happens when that's the only ability you have available?
We've been told not to use Shred in this instance -- what happens when that's the only ability you have available?
HEveOVO.png
[quote name="MemoryFades" date=2015-03-20 10:25:34] I've been having this trouble except it's when my dragon dies from bleed on it's turn. It doesn't go to the next turn instead it just gets stuck on the dragons turn without me being able to do anything. I'm using Opera if that's relevant. I'll try to get a screen cap next time it happens. [/quote] I'm having the same problem on chrome. I'll be able to select an attack, but before I can execute it (or sometimes before I can select an enemy) my dragon will take damage, die, and be unable to attack, but I'm still prompted to chose an enemy. I'm unable to press any buttons and the next turn doesn't happen, it's stuck on the dead dragon's turn. It's happened a few times, but this was the only time I was sure of what the problem was.
MemoryFades wrote on 2015-03-20:
I've been having this trouble except it's when my dragon dies from bleed on it's turn. It doesn't go to the next turn instead it just gets stuck on the dragons turn without me being able to do anything.

I'm using Opera if that's relevant. I'll try to get a screen cap next time it happens.
I'm having the same problem on chrome.
I'll be able to select an attack, but before I can execute it (or sometimes before I can select an enemy) my dragon will take damage, die, and be unable to attack, but I'm still prompted to chose an enemy. I'm unable to press any buttons and the next turn doesn't happen, it's stuck on the dead dragon's turn. It's happened a few times, but this was the only time I was sure of what the problem was.
I'm having constant trouble with this.

If the enemy dies from bleed and and not from an attack it will disappear and the victory screen will not load. I never receive my XP from this battle either.
I'm having constant trouble with this.

If the enemy dies from bleed and and not from an attack it will disappear and the victory screen will not load. I never receive my XP from this battle either.
Bumping.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1520099/1#post_12708094
Bumping.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1520099/1#post_12708094
10x1.png
ezadeth-by-deoxtri-3.pngkroniil-by-deoxtri-3.png
5x1.png10x1.pngadorable art by Deoxtri~10x1.png10x1.png10x1.png

5x1.png g4DcSLb.gif10x1.png mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png

FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16