Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 352 353 354 355 356 ... 451 452
On the plus side, I've gathered more angry screaming / table-flipping / middle-finger GIFs for my reaction folder than I ever have in such a short period of time.
On the plus side, I've gathered more angry screaming / table-flipping / middle-finger GIFs for my reaction folder than I ever have in such a short period of time.
F2CqIeW.png
[quote name="Mondlichtkatze" date="2014-12-27 08:29:41"]I dont even know why i made this but... thats how i feel i think? [center][img]http://fs2.directupload.net/images/141227/q8f454pa.png[/img][/center] groar so frustrading QAQ[/quote] The peek of the carreer :D I'm both laughing and crying over this
Mondlichtkatze wrote on 2014-12-27 08:29:41:
I dont even know why i made this but... thats how i feel i think?
q8f454pa.png

groar so frustrading QAQ

The peek of the carreer :D I'm both laughing and crying over this
@Convixy You're also new and have low level gathering skills. It's become increasingly clear that people with high level or maxed Digging are out of luck for this event. No matter what zone I dig in I am lucky to get 4 or 5 chests.
@Convixy You're also new and have low level gathering skills. It's become increasingly clear that people with high level or maxed Digging are out of luck for this event. No matter what zone I dig in I am lucky to get 4 or 5 chests.
F2CqIeW.png
Question: Can you still find Nocturne Eggs? I'm getting Strange Chests, but no Eggs. I'm wondering if this is a coincidence or not.
Question: Can you still find Nocturne Eggs? I'm getting Strange Chests, but no Eggs. I'm wondering if this is a coincidence or not.
@MDRatchet
yea. i could cry the whole time. today and yesterday i got me 99 chests out of the coliseum.
and i will continue fighting monsters for this dam trollboxes until new year. then i will open them all at once and hopefully i get a scroll. but somehow i have the feeling thats not gonna happening XD
im not gonna fight today anymore because i get so angry whis the time. im only drawin mah dragons now...
@MDRatchet
yea. i could cry the whole time. today and yesterday i got me 99 chests out of the coliseum.
and i will continue fighting monsters for this dam trollboxes until new year. then i will open them all at once and hopefully i get a scroll. but somehow i have the feeling thats not gonna happening XD
im not gonna fight today anymore because i get so angry whis the time. im only drawin mah dragons now...
jnrved82.png7sbc7e23.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1499881
@Mondlichtkatze Same, but i would really like to continue it's just that suddenly i got one of the strangest bugs ever to Coliseum: The Floating Off Screen bug. Wonderful. It is all that i wanted on an alread problematic coli day.

Drawing is less straining than gaming, i tell ya, lol. And it is more rewarding.
@Mondlichtkatze Same, but i would really like to continue it's just that suddenly i got one of the strangest bugs ever to Coliseum: The Floating Off Screen bug. Wonderful. It is all that i wanted on an alread problematic coli day.

Drawing is less straining than gaming, i tell ya, lol. And it is more rewarding.
@MDRatchet
i startet fighting right in the morning when i opened my eyes until now. if i have to see that dam burned forest again today im going crazy :`D
LOL i got no bugs the whole day XD
yea it really is. i wanted to draw my dragons as gijinkas for a long time now. and now that i have so much time i finally can draw some of them XD
and when im angry i can draw better. im really surprised how the lines of my first dragon turned out. so...thank you festival of the nocturnes XDDD
@MDRatchet
i startet fighting right in the morning when i opened my eyes until now. if i have to see that dam burned forest again today im going crazy :`D
LOL i got no bugs the whole day XD
yea it really is. i wanted to draw my dragons as gijinkas for a long time now. and now that i have so much time i finally can draw some of them XD
and when im angry i can draw better. im really surprised how the lines of my first dragon turned out. so...thank you festival of the nocturnes XDDD
jnrved82.png7sbc7e23.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1499881
Late to the game here but has anyone mentioned whether or not the phony bears will be retiring or not?

EDIT: And since people are adding their digging stats here, might as well join in.
Level 25 digging. 15 turns. Yesterday, 1 strange chest. Today, 5 strange chests.
Late to the game here but has anyone mentioned whether or not the phony bears will be retiring or not?

EDIT: And since people are adding their digging stats here, might as well join in.
Level 25 digging. 15 turns. Yesterday, 1 strange chest. Today, 5 strange chests.
___________ Incorporeal Substance ___
sev | he/they
gamedev | writer | artist
tarot adopts | pixel adopts
____9hqcHsy.png
x8YqlBy.gif
11efmKl.png
J7D1quC.png
I'm not entirely convinced there's anything in these diddly darn boxes other than fish
I'm not entirely convinced there's anything in these diddly darn boxes other than fish
[center][font=Arial] [img]http://puu.sh/dLsna/8086e0e816.jpg[/img] [img]http://puu.sh/dLsnV/a88ef01574.jpg[/img] finally got me nocturne babs! *u* before today, for the event, i had gathered chests as much as i couldnt (which wasnt much, only 5-10 per day) and I had spent all my treasure on chests, the total I had opened them before today was probably around 250 or 300.. but alas, had no luck, not even familiars came from all them. ...but today my Light Sprite sold. aaaaaannnddd i might have spent almost 4mil today- solely on these two babies, bought them both from the AH, and gened them both by myself as well. i guess my spending spree has been satiated for.. a while now. xD at least i have a lovely first gen breeding pair of them now. Edit: Now they are named, too! Valo and Varjo, finnish translations for Light and Shade. Cliche, much? ;D [/center]

8086e0e816.jpg a88ef01574.jpg

finally got me nocturne babs! *u*

before today, for the event, i had gathered chests as much as i couldnt (which wasnt much, only 5-10 per day) and I had spent all my treasure on chests, the total I had opened them before today was probably around 250 or 300.. but alas, had no luck, not even familiars came from all them.

...but today my Light Sprite sold.

aaaaaannnddd i might have spent almost 4mil today- solely on these two babies, bought them both from the AH, and gened them both by myself as well.

i guess my spending spree has been satiated for.. a while now. xD at least i have a lovely first gen breeding pair of them now.

Edit: Now they are named, too! Valo and Varjo, finnish translations for Light and Shade. Cliche, much? ;D
86d5c6fcac.png
1 2 ... 352 353 354 355 356 ... 451 452