Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many chests have you opened?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
about 1500 in total - 4 eggs, some familiars, no scroll.
I collected 1000 chests today to end my frustrating struggle and finally get at least one egg! The first 500 chests had none for me...
But I got four today and have wonderful hatchlings now and am happy ^^

Now I have to collect enough treasure to get them some genes *g*
about 1500 in total - 4 eggs, some familiars, no scroll.
I collected 1000 chests today to end my frustrating struggle and finally get at least one egg! The first 500 chests had none for me...
But I got four today and have wonderful hatchlings now and am happy ^^

Now I have to collect enough treasure to get them some genes *g*
No excuses, no apologies, no regrets.
We’re all stories in the end-The world's what you create

No eggs, no scroll. I've done well on familiars though.

2x livewire grizzly
1x magma embear
1x hibernal starbear
1x cragbacked boulderursa

1x fungusbearing phony
1x voltspire intruder
1x Lavaborne Hoax

2x jawlocker

averaging one familiar for roughly every 50 chests right now.

*edit*

557 chests now. Still no eggs or scrolls.

additional familiars:
2x jawlocker
1x sundial imposter
1x slumbering charlatan
1x lavaborne hoax

Current average is one familiar for roughly every 38 chests. Interestingly, several times now it seems like once I get one bear, two chests later I will get another..

*Edit the Second*

760 chests in I get a scroll. 859 chests total. No eggs yet.

Additional familiars:
1x jawlocker
1x ectoplasmime
1x sunbeam ursa
1x livewire grizzly.
450ish total. (limited bandwidth at home, can't grind for long periods of time)

No eggs, no scroll. I've done well on familiars though.

2x livewire grizzly
1x magma embear
1x hibernal starbear
1x cragbacked boulderursa

1x fungusbearing phony
1x voltspire intruder
1x Lavaborne Hoax

2x jawlocker

averaging one familiar for roughly every 50 chests right now.

*edit*

557 chests now. Still no eggs or scrolls.

additional familiars:
2x jawlocker
1x sundial imposter
1x slumbering charlatan
1x lavaborne hoax

Current average is one familiar for roughly every 38 chests. Interestingly, several times now it seems like once I get one bear, two chests later I will get another..

*Edit the Second*

760 chests in I get a scroll. 859 chests total. No eggs yet.

Additional familiars:
1x jawlocker
1x ectoplasmime
1x sunbeam ursa
1x livewire grizzly.
I have absolutely no idea how many chests I've opened. I've gotten 4 eggs from chests, 1 from scavenging, no scrolls, and a decent amount of familiars. Tbh I don't even want a scroll for personal use; I'd much rather have the gems from selling it so I can finish a couple projects.
I have absolutely no idea how many chests I've opened. I've gotten 4 eggs from chests, 1 from scavenging, no scrolls, and a decent amount of familiars. Tbh I don't even want a scroll for personal use; I'd much rather have the gems from selling it so I can finish a couple projects.
April14.png
Must be pushing 600 by now easily, maybe 800.

I've had stupid crazy luck with eggs and familiars - all of the familiars have been collected; even the one I bought to complete the set eventually dropped from the chest (including the fake bears!).

I must have had about... (mental check - 3 hatched myself, sold at least 8) 11 eggs. It's funded a XYY Nocturne, a partner for my fiance's Nocturne, a lair expansion AND I've recovered my funds to where they were pre-event. I'm at the point now where I'm selling them now to fund the holy grail that still eludes me - the Nocturne Scroll! I'll probably buy one with gems now as I'm at the point where I'd consider that a fair trade off.

I think my luck is going to fail now I've tried that, but I can't say I haven't gotten my tome and money's worth this event.
Must be pushing 600 by now easily, maybe 800.

I've had stupid crazy luck with eggs and familiars - all of the familiars have been collected; even the one I bought to complete the set eventually dropped from the chest (including the fake bears!).

I must have had about... (mental check - 3 hatched myself, sold at least 8) 11 eggs. It's funded a XYY Nocturne, a partner for my fiance's Nocturne, a lair expansion AND I've recovered my funds to where they were pre-event. I'm at the point now where I'm selling them now to fund the holy grail that still eludes me - the Nocturne Scroll! I'll probably buy one with gems now as I'm at the point where I'd consider that a fair trade off.

I think my luck is going to fail now I've tried that, but I can't say I haven't gotten my tome and money's worth this event.
2015_10_13_raj4.png Help Me Find Faether!
GMT (+8 FR)
i havent been remembering how many chests i got but probably 150? its most likely more but it sure doesnt feel like im going through 700. i got some familiars, although only two were mimics and they were the same one too. i really want a scroll but its not happened yet
i havent been remembering how many chests i got but probably 150? its most likely more but it sure doesnt feel like im going through 700. i got some familiars, although only two were mimics and they were the same one too. i really want a scroll but its not happened yet
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
I'm closing in on 500. No eggs, no scrolls, about...8 familiars? Only 5 of them were unique, I've just been getting doubles since. I'm starting to get a little salty.
I'm closing in on 500. No eggs, no scrolls, about...8 familiars? Only 5 of them were unique, I've just been getting doubles since. I'm starting to get a little salty.
I'm now up to 1242 chests, 6 eggs, lots of familiars but no scrolls. :/
I'm now up to 1242 chests, 6 eggs, lots of familiars but no scrolls. :/
Over 3000 chests opened. 3 eggs and no scrolls. I hatched the first egg and gave away the others. I'm just trying for a scroll so my Rainbow skydancer becomes a rainbow nocturne. T_T I can keep dreaming tho, it will never happen. EDIT: HOLY BUTTSTONES! I had to complain for something to happen, it seems. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7061559] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70616/7061559_350.png[/img] [/url] Got my breed change scroll and I now have my rainbow baby!!!!
Over 3000 chests opened. 3 eggs and no scrolls. I hatched the first egg and gave away the others.

I'm just trying for a scroll so my Rainbow skydancer becomes a rainbow nocturne. T_T I can keep dreaming tho, it will never happen.

EDIT: HOLY BUTTSTONES! I had to complain for something to happen, it seems.

7061559_350.png

Got my breed change scroll and I now have my rainbow baby!!!!
Probably gotten about 350, 3 eggs and a few Familiars. Hoping to get 10 by the end of the event to give some to my friends. :)
Probably gotten about 350, 3 eggs and a few Familiars. Hoping to get 10 by the end of the event to give some to my friends. :)
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1351978/1
I got 2 eggs and 1 familiar in my first 30 chests, and zilch after that, must be up at a couple of hundred now. TBH after I got my pair of Nocturnes, I haven't bothered grinding as much.
I got 2 eggs and 1 familiar in my first 30 chests, and zilch after that, must be up at a couple of hundred now. TBH after I got my pair of Nocturnes, I haven't bothered grinding as much.
6UvQBco.png sr1NUpD.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13