Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed--Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24
@MTC can I enter?
@MTC can I enter?
boIu4p9.png
@Kitsu and @Lunusdragoness Yes, you can both enter; you can send the money to me in a PM for however many tickets you would like (see the first post for rules/ticket prices, etc.).

Also, you all have unlocked the Nocturne egg! I need a moment but then I'll edit the first page to reflect this :). Now I'll have to go grind in the Coli to get some more eggs or something for more prizes...

@Lalonde @Stride @EclipseDraculine
@Kitsu and @Lunusdragoness Yes, you can both enter; you can send the money to me in a PM for however many tickets you would like (see the first post for rules/ticket prices, etc.).

Also, you all have unlocked the Nocturne egg! I need a moment but then I'll edit the first page to reflect this :). Now I'll have to go grind in the Coli to get some more eggs or something for more prizes...

@Lalonde @Stride @EclipseDraculine
OAE1tvU.png ucTMgzd.png JVQFruE.png
@MTC bump. i can also send swipp items. should i list them here first?
@MTC bump. i can also send swipp items. should i list them here first?
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@Snowy

Yes, please list them here, because there are some I already have too many of (algaestriders....herdbeast hooves).
@Snowy

Yes, please list them here, because there are some I already have too many of (algaestriders....herdbeast hooves).
OAE1tvU.png ucTMgzd.png JVQFruE.png
@MTC
okay, lesse..

java sparrow, sand creeper, tundra cactus, black tulip, fire flower, stonewash scrub, bluelipped thresh, crowntail wanderer, nymph, stonewatch flatblade, sparrow skull, frozen rock flow, runed tuft of fur, silver ore, crystal quartz, iron ore, nickel ore, battered gauntlet, brawler gauntlet, crackled scales, molted scales, bone fragments, driftwood branch, driftwood log, moldy leather, rotting leather, ice crystal, red linen fabric scrap, white linen fabric scrap, celestial horn, nightsky fuiran hide, winter wolf pelt, rasa pottery fragment, chimera relic

tell me which and how many you'll take
@MTC
okay, lesse..

java sparrow, sand creeper, tundra cactus, black tulip, fire flower, stonewash scrub, bluelipped thresh, crowntail wanderer, nymph, stonewatch flatblade, sparrow skull, frozen rock flow, runed tuft of fur, silver ore, crystal quartz, iron ore, nickel ore, battered gauntlet, brawler gauntlet, crackled scales, molted scales, bone fragments, driftwood branch, driftwood log, moldy leather, rotting leather, ice crystal, red linen fabric scrap, white linen fabric scrap, celestial horn, nightsky fuiran hide, winter wolf pelt, rasa pottery fragment, chimera relic

tell me which and how many you'll take
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@MTC
Looking at the google sheet just now and I appear to have been skipped. (I asked to join on page 8 and sent you a message with the treasure)

Has the raffle already completely ended? If it's not I would like to still be included since I sent the 9000 treasure already. But, if it's over and done with and I was never included in the possible participants, I think it is only fair that I be refunded since I was not given tickets. It's not a big deal or anything but since I'm not sure why or if I was overlooked I thought I should alert you.

For some reason I thought this ended on the 25th...read it multiple times and my brain just kept translating the information wrong and mixing it up with other raffles. Raffle not over, I'm just clearly exhausted. ^_^*
@MTC
Looking at the google sheet just now and I appear to have been skipped. (I asked to join on page 8 and sent you a message with the treasure)

Has the raffle already completely ended? If it's not I would like to still be included since I sent the 9000 treasure already. But, if it's over and done with and I was never included in the possible participants, I think it is only fair that I be refunded since I was not given tickets. It's not a big deal or anything but since I'm not sure why or if I was overlooked I thought I should alert you.

For some reason I thought this ended on the 25th...read it multiple times and my brain just kept translating the information wrong and mixing it up with other raffles. Raffle not over, I'm just clearly exhausted. ^_^*
@MTC

Bump!
@MTC

Bump!
sent payment @MTC for 25 tix and budumpimpitybump XD
sent payment @MTC for 25 tix and budumpimpitybump XD
@MTC

Bump for today~
@MTC

Bump for today~
Element's Logo Shoppe!
ArtShop_Main_Signature_zps1c7ae91e.jpg