Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed--Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24
Okay, working on catching up, should be there shortly. @DarkSonnet, I only just now got your PM and will enter you into the spreadsheet momentarily. @Snowy I'll take as many of these as you want to give me: [quote]java sparrow, sand creeper, tundra cactus, black tulip, fire flower, stonewash scrub, bluelipped thresh, crowntail wanderer, nymph, stonewatch flatblade, sparrow skull, frozen rock flow, runed tuft of fur, silver ore, crystal quartz, iron ore, nickel ore, driftwood branch, driftwood log, moldy leather, rotting leather, ice crystal, red linen fabric scrap, white linen fabric scrap, nightsky fuiran hide, winter wolf pelt[/quote]
Okay, working on catching up, should be there shortly. @DarkSonnet, I only just now got your PM and will enter you into the spreadsheet momentarily.

@Snowy I'll take as many of these as you want to give me:
Quote:
java sparrow, sand creeper, tundra cactus, black tulip, fire flower, stonewash scrub, bluelipped thresh, crowntail wanderer, nymph, stonewatch flatblade, sparrow skull, frozen rock flow, runed tuft of fur, silver ore, crystal quartz, iron ore, nickel ore, driftwood branch, driftwood log, moldy leather, rotting leather, ice crystal, red linen fabric scrap, white linen fabric scrap, nightsky fuiran hide, winter wolf pelt
OAE1tvU.png ucTMgzd.png JVQFruE.png
@MTC

So I've bought a stack of chests and opened them. It was awful XD
@MTC

So I've bought a stack of chests and opened them. It was awful XD
024_zps1luktqhs.png15icsN9.png
@MTC Bump!
@MTC Bump!
tumblr_md4lyzCNNj1qlajmo.gifwhole_dang_mystery_gang_by_rainslick-d85c9wp.gifbill__cipher__px___by_v_faby_v-d6cal7h.gif
@MTC Bump ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
@MTC Bump ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
B6ve782.giffree_zim_and_gir_icon_by_supertuffpinkpuff.png icon_undertaker_by_nyharu-d67cfm5.gif sebastian_avatar_by_magiclove24-d3e77ow.gif ciel_phantomhive_avatar_by_magiclove24-d3e778j.gif B6ve782.gif

1418962418547_20141218231840336_zpsbfe45ca7.png
@MTC Just bought some tickets, have a bump!
@MTC Just bought some tickets, have a bump!
E6nL5Eq.png
@MTC Bump~~~
@MTC Bump~~~
icon.png
@MTC
Hello and happy holidays! I would like to buy 10 tickets with treasure. Sending payment now. :)

edit:
Also, if possible I would like to be added to both ping lists, for updates and winners. Thanks!
@MTC
Hello and happy holidays! I would like to buy 10 tickets with treasure. Sending payment now. :)

edit:
Also, if possible I would like to be added to both ping lists, for updates and winners. Thanks!
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
@MTC
Sending you funds for 5 tickets. Thanks
@MTC
Sending you funds for 5 tickets. Thanks
@MTC Sending payment for 31 tickets (25000 treasure + 12 gems). Thanks!
@MTC Sending payment for 31 tickets (25000 treasure + 12 gems). Thanks!
exchange_hub_button_AAA.png
@MTC

Bump and send you treasure for tickets :)
@MTC

Bump and send you treasure for tickets :)
fEKxCwT.pngLight-Sprite-Smallest_zpslyo6krf1.giftumblr_inline_nwge4eCghJ1tpn0nn_540.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24