Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | What new genes do you want to see?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Images of ghost and points for new people; they were supposed to be released... a while ago. [img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/knelayout/FlightRising/points.png[/img] [img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/knelayout/FlightRising/ghost.png[/img] I especially like points :3c
Images of ghost and points for new people; they were supposed to be released... a while ago.

points.png
ghost.png

I especially like points :3c
Na5WGHa.png
I had no idea ghost and points were a real thing. Now it makes sense so many people want them!
I had no idea ghost and points were a real thing. Now it makes sense so many people want them!
ohhh i'm quite partial to ghost. some sort of glimmery tert to go with irri-shim or bio-luminescent glowy stuff would be nice though yes
ohhh i'm quite partial to ghost. some sort of glimmery tert to go with irri-shim or bio-luminescent glowy stuff would be nice though yes
Oooh, now I see the images again, I think ghost would fit the head/hood gene I was imagining.
Oooh, now I see the images again, I think ghost would fit the head/hood gene I was imagining.
A subtle accent like coloring in the horns/frills/ridgeback spines/coatl crests, so we can use a bright accent color rather than the standard accents.

Also, inverse clown, like the nocts had.... I like "harlequin" for it.

Mayhaps a pied, like piebald.

I also want ghost, to create a blue/blue/white TARDIS dragon, for no good reason....
A subtle accent like coloring in the horns/frills/ridgeback spines/coatl crests, so we can use a bright accent color rather than the standard accents.

Also, inverse clown, like the nocts had.... I like "harlequin" for it.

Mayhaps a pied, like piebald.

I also want ghost, to create a blue/blue/white TARDIS dragon, for no good reason....
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
@Friv, a TARDIS dragon is reason enough on its own, I think!
@Friv, a TARDIS dragon is reason enough on its own, I think!
@EmberEyes
I like to think so ='DDD
@EmberEyes
I like to think so ='DDD
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
Smoke came out when I was a newbie and I paid all the treasure. Crystal and Facet came out and my Light Sprite gem fund got cut in half.

I freely admit I have no self control when it comes to genes so I need FR to help me out. I need the next set of genes to be Mange and Leprosy.

But I'd probably still buy them.
Smoke came out when I was a newbie and I paid all the treasure. Crystal and Facet came out and my Light Sprite gem fund got cut in half.

I freely admit I have no self control when it comes to genes so I need FR to help me out. I need the next set of genes to be Mange and Leprosy.

But I'd probably still buy them.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Would love the rainbow-ish tert gene. Like Iridescent and Shimmer have gradients, I'd LOVE something like that. pls admins
Would love the rainbow-ish tert gene. Like Iridescent and Shimmer have gradients, I'd LOVE something like that. pls admins
u1CZerW.gif
i've seen seasons come and go, from winter sun to summer snow
i love all these ideas, especially points and bioluminescence

but yeah I think things like paint/pinto markings, stockings, and hoods (like a hooded rat) are all particularly alluring

and damn ghost makes me wanna cry I mean the wing spots are a little awkward but those facial markings
i love all these ideas, especially points and bioluminescence

but yeah I think things like paint/pinto markings, stockings, and hoods (like a hooded rat) are all particularly alluring

and damn ghost makes me wanna cry I mean the wing spots are a little awkward but those facial markings
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6