Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Open all option for Strange chests!!!
So I'd really love for this to be made a thing because over the past 3 days I've been coli grinding like crazy and have found over 1000 chests and now that I've opened then all my hand is in so much pain that I can hardly move it.

I haven't felt pain like this since the days when I played cookie clicker...
So I'd really love for this to be made a thing because over the past 3 days I've been coli grinding like crazy and have found over 1000 chests and now that I've opened then all my hand is in so much pain that I can hardly move it.

I haven't felt pain like this since the days when I played cookie clicker...
Unfortunately only chests that have the same contents can be given the open all option. Chests that have randomized contents aren't given an open all option because it would likely cause a lot of lag.

I would like it if they could add an open another button to cut down on the number of clicks we have to do. I would also like it if in the future they can find a way to add an open all button to randomized chests, but it would likely involve a rehaul of the coding for chests.
Unfortunately only chests that have the same contents can be given the open all option. Chests that have randomized contents aren't given an open all option because it would likely cause a lot of lag.

I would like it if they could add an open another button to cut down on the number of clicks we have to do. I would also like it if in the future they can find a way to add an open all button to randomized chests, but it would likely involve a rehaul of the coding for chests.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@DragonSage
Thank you for explaining this, I was wondering why there was no open-all option.

I, too, would love to be able to open all chests at once, but definitely not at the cost of the lag it would create.
@DragonSage
Thank you for explaining this, I was wondering why there was no open-all option.

I, too, would love to be able to open all chests at once, but definitely not at the cost of the lag it would create.
Hey there, my name's Rook! I go by he/him.
I am 3 hours ahead of server time.
> Twitter > Tumblr
[quote name="thecatsred" date="2014-12-23 15:57:27"]Honestly I'd be fine with the terrible and often times VERY PAINFUL (ie - my poor wrist) coli grinding if there was a way for them to have an 'open all' button on the chests. They have a VERY LIMITED item pool to grab from, so calculating and running the RNG for say, 50 chests at a time wouldn't take much longer than to sit and hit a button at Random.org and doing the same thing, only there's no clicking involved and at the end you get presented a window with your earnings in neat and tidy little stacks.[/quote] posted this in another thread they need a way to do this. 50 at a time I don't think would lag the site too much. If the extra clicks are there SOLELY to make it so we have more page views for their ads, then well hahahahahah wow kiss my feathered WC tail, tbh. Also, it would be nice if the chests did not disintegrate. That forces people to mass open chests which causes actual pain to the users. Again this site has something that is just not applicable to non-able bodied people and it's barely friendly to those who don't have any physical issues. (shoot, with extended use of the site maybe we all will develop something)
thecatsred wrote on 2014-12-23 15:57:27:
Honestly I'd be fine with the terrible and often times VERY PAINFUL (ie - my poor wrist) coli grinding if there was a way for them to have an 'open all' button on the chests.

They have a VERY LIMITED item pool to grab from, so calculating and running the RNG for say, 50 chests at a time wouldn't take much longer than to sit and hit a button at Random.org and doing the same thing, only there's no clicking involved and at the end you get presented a window with your earnings in neat and tidy little stacks.

posted this in another thread

they need a way to do this. 50 at a time I don't think would lag the site too much.
If the extra clicks are there SOLELY to make it so we have more page views for their ads, then well hahahahahah wow kiss my feathered WC tail, tbh.

Also, it would be nice if the chests did not disintegrate. That forces people to mass open chests which causes actual pain to the users. Again this site has something that is just not applicable to non-able bodied people and it's barely friendly to those who don't have any physical issues. (shoot, with extended use of the site maybe we all will develop something)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=sug&id=1288688&page=1 I like this idea.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=sug&id=1288688&page=1 I like this idea.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
yes please :3
yes please :3
My babies!
s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.png
Guys the chests will not even be existing when January 5th comes around. It's not going to kill you to bare with it for the rest of the event. Or at least I hope.

The time it would take to make a feature like that would be way past Strange Chests. And basic chests aren't that big of an issue. But if you're finding 100+ Normal chests feel free to let me know. I rarely get 10 in a few weeks without buying them.
Guys the chests will not even be existing when January 5th comes around. It's not going to kill you to bare with it for the rest of the event. Or at least I hope.

The time it would take to make a feature like that would be way past Strange Chests. And basic chests aren't that big of an issue. But if you're finding 100+ Normal chests feel free to let me know. I rarely get 10 in a few weeks without buying them.