Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 314 315 316 317 318 ... 451 452
@Toadmonkey It seems to me that Woodland Path would be the way to go then, because I can level up a team through there pretty quickly and a string of victories can last for a while. Higher success rate and faster battles.
@Toadmonkey It seems to me that Woodland Path would be the way to go then, because I can level up a team through there pretty quickly and a string of victories can last for a while. Higher success rate and faster battles.
Family: What did you do on christmas eve?
Me: Grind in the Coliseum trying to get dragon eggs and scrolls.
Family: What did you do on christmas eve?
Me: Grind in the Coliseum trying to get dragon eggs and scrolls.
@ShinopaThyme

Yeah all of mine have been yellow. I two to friends and kept the other two, but both are yellow. Which is fine I will probably gene them when I get paid again. I just need a male or a scroll for breeding
@ShinopaThyme

Yeah all of mine have been yellow. I two to friends and kept the other two, but both are yellow. Which is fine I will probably gene them when I get paid again. I just need a male or a scroll for breeding
OgfyUtM.png
They have such adorably tiny feet :D EEEEE SO CUTE
They have such adorably tiny feet :D EEEEE SO CUTE
Click mah eggies!

1.gif 1.gif 1.gif 1.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9005123] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90052/9005123_350.png[/img] [/url] Male Ice/Maroon/Sunshine I like him, but I'll need to scatterscroll him to get a decent mate for my female. I'll give my next egg to an friend of mine so I can't wait and hope to get something better. At any rate, a breeding pair is great.

9005123_350.png

Male Ice/Maroon/Sunshine

I like him, but I'll need to scatterscroll him to get a decent mate for my female. I'll give my next egg to an friend of mine so I can't wait and hope to get something better. At any rate, a breeding pair is great.
500 chests and counting. At least the grinding has got me some familiars I didn't have. Sigh.

Happy holidays everyone! Here's hoping for a scroll in my stocking tomorrow.
500 chests and counting. At least the grinding has got me some familiars I didn't have. Sigh.

Happy holidays everyone! Here's hoping for a scroll in my stocking tomorrow.
7bq.png
Timezone FR+8/England
ugh ugh, what i do to just get my hands on one.
id trade all 3 crystal adults.

hey, ping me.
ugh ugh, what i do to just get my hands on one.
id trade all 3 crystal adults.

hey, ping me.
Lets_play_with_spirits.png
I think the Coliseum just went down. Right as I was fighting two chests...
I think the Coliseum just went down. Right as I was fighting two chests...
@Dauziel

It's loading for me?
@Dauziel

It's loading for me?
@toadmonkey Just my luck then.
@toadmonkey Just my luck then.
1 2 ... 314 315 316 317 318 ... 451 452