Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 307 308 309 310 311 ... 451 452
@SkyDragon477 Maybe, maybe not. They will be around after the event too. And they will be cheaper.
@SkyDragon477 Maybe, maybe not. They will be around after the event too. And they will be cheaper.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
@ShinopaThyme I hope so :/
@ShinopaThyme I hope so :/
3879262.png17004375.png3725214.png
[quote name="Wyv" date="2014-12-24 10:47:41"]is anyone positive you can get Eggs from the strange chests? iv opened so many iv only gotten like those garbage filler items and food and like two familiars[/quote] Yep, you can get the eggs from the chest.
Wyv wrote on 2014-12-24 10:47:41:
is anyone positive you can get Eggs from the strange chests? iv opened so many iv only gotten like those garbage filler items and food and like two familiars

Yep, you can get the eggs from the chest.
27xgshg.jpg
when violet eyes grow brighter, i'll taste the sky and feel alive again
@ShinopaThyme

People shouldn't have to buy Nocturnes after the event. They should be able to get their own from the event. The fact that so many people might have to go to AH to get their dragons (not choose to, *have* to) shows that there's a serious problem with the event.
@ShinopaThyme

People shouldn't have to buy Nocturnes after the event. They should be able to get their own from the event. The fact that so many people might have to go to AH to get their dragons (not choose to, *have* to) shows that there's a serious problem with the event.
Make this tiny goat a familiar.
Micro Goat
@laughsassin That's up to chance whether they get one or not. And people don't have to buy one in the sales, but my first one was purchased. Some people are getting them earlier, some aren't. I didn't mine until after 700 and 1000 chests. Yeah, it sucks but oh well. Gotta get around it.
@laughsassin That's up to chance whether they get one or not. And people don't have to buy one in the sales, but my first one was purchased. Some people are getting them earlier, some aren't. I didn't mine until after 700 and 1000 chests. Yeah, it sucks but oh well. Gotta get around it.
Just opened 59 chests. Ended up getting 2 of the false familiars (got 2 regulars before, so have gotten 4 familiars now), and got an egg on the second last one I opened! My third egg I've gotten myself (: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=51062&tab=dragon&did=8998152][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89982/8998152_350.png[/img][/url] The males seem to like me x3 (and so do the nature and fire eyes)
Just opened 59 chests. Ended up getting 2 of the false familiars (got 2 regulars before, so have gotten 4 familiars now), and got an egg on the second last one I opened! My third egg I've gotten myself (:

8998152_350.png

The males seem to like me x3 (and so do the nature and fire eyes)
Still haven't found an egg or scroll item yet but my hope hasn't waned!
Still haven't found an egg or scroll item yet but my hope hasn't waned!
Got plenty of males myself, but I love them all!!
Got plenty of males myself, but I love them all!!
I sort of want to sell an egg if I get one, but than I'm always too curious about what's inside :) Then I hatch it and don't want to sell them x3 I'm just going to have a hoard of cute baby nocturnes. I don't know where I'm going to get the treasure to gene them all though!
I sort of want to sell an egg if I get one, but than I'm always too curious about what's inside :) Then I hatch it and don't want to sell them x3 I'm just going to have a hoard of cute baby nocturnes. I don't know where I'm going to get the treasure to gene them all though!
@elixodus I didn't bother with gening any of mine. I can always breed certain traits in or out, and it will cost me helluva lot less money.
@elixodus I didn't bother with gening any of mine. I can always breed certain traits in or out, and it will cost me helluva lot less money.
1 2 ... 307 308 309 310 311 ... 451 452