Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 305 306 307 308 309 ... 451 452
I officially hate the drop rates of this event now. Over 400 chests opened and STILL only butt-rocks and flounders. Oh, 'scuse me, and chameleons. Well, at least I don't have to use my gathering turns foraging for food. The chests provide all the food I need! Not that that was ever a problem, or that it was what I wanted out of those damned chests at all.

Aren't events supposed to be fun and not frustrating beyond all belief? Because seeing all these people around me getting multiple nocturne eggs when I can't even find one is beginning to get incredibly infuriating.
I officially hate the drop rates of this event now. Over 400 chests opened and STILL only butt-rocks and flounders. Oh, 'scuse me, and chameleons. Well, at least I don't have to use my gathering turns foraging for food. The chests provide all the food I need! Not that that was ever a problem, or that it was what I wanted out of those damned chests at all.

Aren't events supposed to be fun and not frustrating beyond all belief? Because seeing all these people around me getting multiple nocturne eggs when I can't even find one is beginning to get incredibly infuriating.
photofunky.gif
Now I must have been REALLY lucky to even get a Noc egg from just 24 chests. Is it really that rare? Jesus.
Now I must have been REALLY lucky to even get a Noc egg from just 24 chests. Is it really that rare? Jesus.
ku5wTFW.png
@Jemindra Most people get theirs after hundreds of chests. You were just lucky.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
[quote name="ShinopaThyme" date="2014-12-24 09:49:22"]@Jemindra Most people get theirs after hundreds of chests. You were just lucky.[/quote] Definitely lucky, it took me 400 to get mine!
ShinopaThyme wrote on 2014-12-24 09:49:22:

Definitely lucky, it took me 400 to get mine!
45 chest from gathering. Hopefully I'll have some luck today.
45 chest from gathering. Hopefully I'll have some luck today.
k4wOOQe.png
Couple of questions...

Does the age of your account affect getting an egg? I'm pretty new and I've not even found a mimic in the coliseum, and aside from a few familars I've got nothing but Chameleons and Buttstones and Leaf Insects from the 'digging skill' chests...

Also, where and how often do Mimics turn up? Can they be encountered on Woodland Path, and will a team of three lvl 4 dragons with no new battle moves be able to take it down?

And! Are the Mimics guaranteed to drop chests? It feels like a bit of a waste of time to keep grinding away at it if when I finally encounter a Mimic, it disappears with no loot or something.

Thank you in advance

:)
Couple of questions...

Does the age of your account affect getting an egg? I'm pretty new and I've not even found a mimic in the coliseum, and aside from a few familars I've got nothing but Chameleons and Buttstones and Leaf Insects from the 'digging skill' chests...

Also, where and how often do Mimics turn up? Can they be encountered on Woodland Path, and will a team of three lvl 4 dragons with no new battle moves be able to take it down?

And! Are the Mimics guaranteed to drop chests? It feels like a bit of a waste of time to keep grinding away at it if when I finally encounter a Mimic, it disappears with no loot or something.

Thank you in advance

:)
If I had a gem for the combined amount of I GOT AN EGG and I HATE THIS EVENT threads being created...
If I had a gem for the combined amount of I GOT AN EGG and I HATE THIS EVENT threads being created...
Been trying to grab one since day one of the event, got only 20 chests from gathering today and the very last one had this baby. [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/f01408c778eb4d1bd9b2a55b0c5dffee/tumblr_nh3lsheK4X1u4td0ho1_400.png[/img] Decided to name him Spar. I'm so happy, honestly, I'd love to grab a female before the event is over... uwu
Been trying to grab one since day one of the event, got only 20 chests from gathering today and the very last one had this baby.
tumblr_nh3lsheK4X1u4td0ho1_400.png

Decided to name him Spar. I'm so happy, honestly, I'd love to grab a female before the event is over... uwu
27xgshg.jpg
when violet eyes grow brighter, i'll taste the sky and feel alive again
@AliciaRaven No, your seniority doesn't affect your chances. Plenty of newbies have gotten eggs. Yes, woodland path is where I usually get mine. Mimics are NOT guaranteed to drop chests. Some mimics won't drop at all.
@AliciaRaven No, your seniority doesn't affect your chances. Plenty of newbies have gotten eggs. Yes, woodland path is where I usually get mine. Mimics are NOT guaranteed to drop chests. Some mimics won't drop at all.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
@AliciaRaven

The age of your account shouldn't affect your chances, but your levels for both your dragons and in digging are probably low and that might be a reason you're not finding anything.

Also, are you in the right places in the Coli? The only places that the Mimics show up in are the Scorched Forest, Woodland Path, Waterway, Arena, Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop.

When I was in the Scorched Forest, I'd get a Mimic every other battle mainly. They aren't that hard to take down, but I'd still try to level up my dragons a little more.

No. They won't always drop chests. Sometimes they drop dust, sometimes they drop nothing at all.

@Trivial Posted the places they can be found here!
@AliciaRaven

The age of your account shouldn't affect your chances, but your levels for both your dragons and in digging are probably low and that might be a reason you're not finding anything.

Also, are you in the right places in the Coli? The only places that the Mimics show up in are the Scorched Forest, Woodland Path, Waterway, Arena, Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop.

When I was in the Scorched Forest, I'd get a Mimic every other battle mainly. They aren't that hard to take down, but I'd still try to level up my dragons a little more.

No. They won't always drop chests. Sometimes they drop dust, sometimes they drop nothing at all.

@Trivial Posted the places they can be found here!
27xgshg.jpg
when violet eyes grow brighter, i'll taste the sky and feel alive again
1 2 ... 305 306 307 308 309 ... 451 452