Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 292 293 294 295 296 ... 451 452
@furrybae Oh.. yeah it's not something I would recommend for someone who like to make profit either. You too c: I want a scroll so badly, I'm thinking about opening all my chests only when there's a few days left ^^ I just hope the scrolls will get more affordable in the auctionhouse if I don't get one trough the chests
@furrybae Oh.. yeah it's not something I would recommend for someone who like to make profit either. You too c: I want a scroll so badly, I'm thinking about opening all my chests only when there's a few days left ^^ I just hope the scrolls will get more affordable in the auctionhouse if I don't get one trough the chests
CHECK OUT MY ACCENT SHOP
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1415424/1
Between myself and @Karja , we've gone through roughly 1,000 chests.

4 eggs, no scrolls. Two new familiars for her, one for me, plus I got all three Mimics. Why are the scrolls so damn hard to find? This is really feeling absurd, with literally everything tied to the Coliseum.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm alone in this, but...it kinda feels like a bit of a slap in the face to open a chest and get one single food item, especially when it happens 200 times in a row. Couldn't the Strange Chests have, like, 50 treasure or something in them? So at least if you don't get an egg or a scroll, you got something?
Between myself and @Karja , we've gone through roughly 1,000 chests.

4 eggs, no scrolls. Two new familiars for her, one for me, plus I got all three Mimics. Why are the scrolls so damn hard to find? This is really feeling absurd, with literally everything tied to the Coliseum.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm alone in this, but...it kinda feels like a bit of a slap in the face to open a chest and get one single food item, especially when it happens 200 times in a row. Couldn't the Strange Chests have, like, 50 treasure or something in them? So at least if you don't get an egg or a scroll, you got something?
XUPLJst.gif
@Kaden ,

I agree so much :/, when I was on my last 7 chests to open I got those stupid chameleons. Have probably a hundred or more in my hoard right now. This the first event ive been really active in and its really disheartening.
@Kaden ,

I agree so much :/, when I was on my last 7 chests to open I got those stupid chameleons. Have probably a hundred or more in my hoard right now. This the first event ive been really active in and its really disheartening.
I have opened about 20-30 chests , and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with my new vicious familiar 😭
I have opened about 20-30 chests , and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with my new vicious familiar 😭
╔═════════════╗
L I G H T F L I G H T
╚═════════════╝
@FurryBae
It's not the first one I've been active in, but alas...Flight Rising is another game that seems like it's stacked in favor of those with really good computers. Laggy Coliseum, really high graphics requirements, and now this? This was not the best thought out idea in the world, I think.
I see the stylistic appeal of doing this event over the Winter Solstice, but...the servers can't handle the heavy load that it's put them under. Hence all the features crashing, and when one of the ones that crashes is the only real way to get these damn chests? That's no good.
Plus, a thousand chests and still no scroll? Come on! The drop rate is low, I get that, but even at 1%, we should have gotten at least one scroll by now! >.<

When gathering, I spent all 22 of my turns Digging for chests...I got 8. Nocturnes are good, but aside from that, color me extremely disappointed in this event.
@FurryBae
It's not the first one I've been active in, but alas...Flight Rising is another game that seems like it's stacked in favor of those with really good computers. Laggy Coliseum, really high graphics requirements, and now this? This was not the best thought out idea in the world, I think.
I see the stylistic appeal of doing this event over the Winter Solstice, but...the servers can't handle the heavy load that it's put them under. Hence all the features crashing, and when one of the ones that crashes is the only real way to get these damn chests? That's no good.
Plus, a thousand chests and still no scroll? Come on! The drop rate is low, I get that, but even at 1%, we should have gotten at least one scroll by now! >.<

When gathering, I spent all 22 of my turns Digging for chests...I got 8. Nocturnes are good, but aside from that, color me extremely disappointed in this event.
XUPLJst.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8935375] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89354/8935375_350.png[/img] [/url] I got sooo lucky and got a nocturne, My only egg i've gotten so far

8935375_350.png
I got sooo lucky and got a nocturne, My only egg i've gotten so far
?YJ2cW=party.png Please click my eggies~
So far I've found Mimics in the Waterway and the Arena. I heard someone else found them in the Woodlands but I didn't have any luck there. My dragons are maxed out, though, so I wonder if that's my trouble. And also I've only seen one kind of mimic, the Ectoplasmime. Does anyone have any advice?
So far I've found Mimics in the Waterway and the Arena. I heard someone else found them in the Woodlands but I didn't have any luck there. My dragons are maxed out, though, so I wonder if that's my trouble. And also I've only seen one kind of mimic, the Ectoplasmime. Does anyone have any advice?
@Kaden , Wow v-v I didn't know FR was like this. I usually just come on to breed my dragons/feed and thats about it. This event really open my eyes ..A few comments above someone already found more than 1 egg and a scroll from just today D: ???

Also are admins usually this quiet during events ? I wonder if they are taking a good look at the comments and see they need some fixing :c
@Kaden , Wow v-v I didn't know FR was like this. I usually just come on to breed my dragons/feed and thats about it. This event really open my eyes ..A few comments above someone already found more than 1 egg and a scroll from just today D: ???

Also are admins usually this quiet during events ? I wonder if they are taking a good look at the comments and see they need some fixing :c
After opening 300 strange chests I finally found an egg and hatched this little girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8896503] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88966/8896503_350.png[/img] [/url]
After opening 300 strange chests I finally found an egg and hatched this little girl:

8896503_350.png
@FurryBae

One can hope they're paying attention. I, for one, am absolutely sick of every single event being tied to the Coliseum, with drop rates so low that you have to practically set up a script to grind for you to get anything! I've been grinding the Scorched Forest for a Smoke Gyre skin since they were released, months ago. I still haven't found one, after tens of thousands of battles. And that's just messed up.

I get that they wanted Nocturnes to be a truly Limited breed, but...it didn't work. Less than 24 hours after the even started, there were already 42 pages of Noctys for sale, and their prices were outrageous. This idea hasn't helped the game's economy at all. It's just made one breed of dragon obscenely expensive, to the exclusion of anyone else who might want one. Now, granted, the price is falling as more and more people throw Noctys up on the AH to sell them. They've gone (again in less than 48 hours) from 2 1/2 million treasure to 200k.

But that doesn't change my primary issue. This event is tied to the Coliseum, like everything else is, and it's completely unbalanced.
@FurryBae

One can hope they're paying attention. I, for one, am absolutely sick of every single event being tied to the Coliseum, with drop rates so low that you have to practically set up a script to grind for you to get anything! I've been grinding the Scorched Forest for a Smoke Gyre skin since they were released, months ago. I still haven't found one, after tens of thousands of battles. And that's just messed up.

I get that they wanted Nocturnes to be a truly Limited breed, but...it didn't work. Less than 24 hours after the even started, there were already 42 pages of Noctys for sale, and their prices were outrageous. This idea hasn't helped the game's economy at all. It's just made one breed of dragon obscenely expensive, to the exclusion of anyone else who might want one. Now, granted, the price is falling as more and more people throw Noctys up on the AH to sell them. They've gone (again in less than 48 hours) from 2 1/2 million treasure to 200k.

But that doesn't change my primary issue. This event is tied to the Coliseum, like everything else is, and it's completely unbalanced.
XUPLJst.gif
1 2 ... 292 293 294 295 296 ... 451 452