Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 451 452
I cannot fight more than one fight in the Coli as of the moment. It just crashes in the second fight.

This is incredibly frustrating. :/
I cannot fight more than one fight in the Coli as of the moment. It just crashes in the second fight.

This is incredibly frustrating. :/
raffle3.png
The Coliseum is crashing CONSTANTLY for me. It actually caused my entire computer to crash and I had to cold start it. :(

What on earth happened to "we don't have special events during December so no one will stress out trying to get rare items during christmas"....?
The Coliseum is crashing CONSTANTLY for me. It actually caused my entire computer to crash and I had to cold start it. :(

What on earth happened to "we don't have special events during December so no one will stress out trying to get rare items during christmas"....?
MUkuSYO.gif
@Karja I have a feeling that the animation part of the coli problem is most likely the users computer. I've noticed on my sisters laptop i have a harder time in the coli than I do on my desktop. *shrugs*
@Karja I have a feeling that the animation part of the coli problem is most likely the users computer. I've noticed on my sisters laptop i have a harder time in the coli than I do on my desktop. *shrugs*
COnwekB.pngsnvCbCv.jpgLTPvb84.pngKrwGLXp.png
Heh, so happy I managed to find an egg, these guys are cool :D
Now if only Plaguebringer would create a new breed....
Heh, so happy I managed to find an egg, these guys are cool :D
Now if only Plaguebringer would create a new breed....
Got a Nocturne egg in the last of the ten chests I got, phew!
Got a Nocturne egg in the last of the ten chests I got, phew!
Social Links: Bluesky | Tumblr | Cohost | Inkblot | Ko-fi
@PrincessPeril

Idk but I'm feeling really sad right now because today was the ONLY day I would be able to partake in the event as I am going away for Christmas. :/

I feel this is very bad timing and the idea could have been executed a lot better.
@PrincessPeril

Idk but I'm feeling really sad right now because today was the ONLY day I would be able to partake in the event as I am going away for Christmas. :/

I feel this is very bad timing and the idea could have been executed a lot better.
raffle3.png
@TrafalgarDLaw - Agreed entirely. This is a terrible time to have an event. A lot of people are going to miss it while they're gone for the holidays, and the site is so congested that it's causing trouble for people trying to get in on this before Christmas Time. They could have done the first two weeks of January or -anything- else but "the week of christmas".

I hope they stretch this event out.

EDIT: as of this post Coliseum has crashed my computer TWICE and I've experienced an extremely strange glitch. Woodland Path, fighting two Phytocats, game freezes for about 7 minutes. After 7 minutes, it fades to an instant victory screen even though I've made no attacks...and I just got every potential drop from BOTH cats, including their familiars and uncommon spells.

Welp. Thanks, i guess!
@TrafalgarDLaw - Agreed entirely. This is a terrible time to have an event. A lot of people are going to miss it while they're gone for the holidays, and the site is so congested that it's causing trouble for people trying to get in on this before Christmas Time. They could have done the first two weeks of January or -anything- else but "the week of christmas".

I hope they stretch this event out.

EDIT: as of this post Coliseum has crashed my computer TWICE and I've experienced an extremely strange glitch. Woodland Path, fighting two Phytocats, game freezes for about 7 minutes. After 7 minutes, it fades to an instant victory screen even though I've made no attacks...and I just got every potential drop from BOTH cats, including their familiars and uncommon spells.

Welp. Thanks, i guess!
MUkuSYO.gif
I believe the event was sprung now and not later because we have no Elemental Holiday in December. It'd get pretty dull having to go more than a month without anything happening around here.
I was wondering if the staff was going to pull something to fill the absence of a missing Elemental Holiday. I believe this is the filler for that, and I am pretty excited about it.

Although it will be a while before many of us get something worthwhile from the event. All I can really say is find something to pass the time until things settle a bit.
I believe the event was sprung now and not later because we have no Elemental Holiday in December. It'd get pretty dull having to go more than a month without anything happening around here.
I was wondering if the staff was going to pull something to fill the absence of a missing Elemental Holiday. I believe this is the filler for that, and I am pretty excited about it.

Although it will be a while before many of us get something worthwhile from the event. All I can really say is find something to pass the time until things settle a bit.
Did well against normal enemies...then I got the mimics....and it froze.....
Did well against normal enemies...then I got the mimics....and it froze.....
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
This is too much. I give up.
This is too much. I give up.
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 451 452