Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 451 452
Anyone know how to get a scroll?
8G9Vnvx.gif
i got pitted against THREE mimic monsters at one go, and the coli decides to freeze on the last one. this update is appreciated, but essentially useless aside from frustrating and disappointing players.
i got pitted against THREE mimic monsters at one go, and the coli decides to freeze on the last one. this update is appreciated, but essentially useless aside from frustrating and disappointing players.
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@kojote

Same. :') S a m e.
@kojote

Same. :') S a m e.
raffle3.png
[quote name="Danizaurs" date="2014-12-21 16:48:11"]Anyone know how to get a scroll?[/quote] From the chests, which you can get by digging or certain monsters in Coli.
Danizaurs wrote on 2014-12-21 16:48:11:

From the chests, which you can get by digging or certain monsters in Coli.
This update is seriously so adorable in spirit but the technical problems are turning it very sour. I hope staff can get this figured out and maybe extend the event a little.
This update is seriously so adorable in spirit but the technical problems are turning it very sour. I hope staff can get this figured out and maybe extend the event a little.
jtgoRWq.png
This is super exciting, but the lag is killing me here.

The coli was running fine for me just a few minutes ago, but then 4 mimics came at me. I beat 3 of them, and when the last one just needed one more hit, it stopped responding. This is really frustrating.

I really like the event, but I don't think it was a good idea to do this right after a reg window. A twice-extended one, too. :/
This is super exciting, but the lag is killing me here.

The coli was running fine for me just a few minutes ago, but then 4 mimics came at me. I beat 3 of them, and when the last one just needed one more hit, it stopped responding. This is really frustrating.

I really like the event, but I don't think it was a good idea to do this right after a reg window. A twice-extended one, too. :/
HKLesf5.png
they/them
fr time + 3
@fabledtongues I don't see how you'd test if servers can handle something any other way. And maybe they thought they could and it happened anyways? You really don't know. So it's best not to just say 'THE ADMINS KNEW WHY THEY DO THIS" when they could've very well not have.

@noth But its not life altering. It is a little annoying. I'd love to get in on this and get some new dragons. But you have until January to do so. Sorry if you're busy during this time of year too.
Also, you can get eggs of other already released breeds from the coli and scavenging just like these ones.
@fabledtongues I don't see how you'd test if servers can handle something any other way. And maybe they thought they could and it happened anyways? You really don't know. So it's best not to just say 'THE ADMINS KNEW WHY THEY DO THIS" when they could've very well not have.

@noth But its not life altering. It is a little annoying. I'd love to get in on this and get some new dragons. But you have until January to do so. Sorry if you're busy during this time of year too.
Also, you can get eggs of other already released breeds from the coli and scavenging just like these ones.
COnwekB.pngsnvCbCv.jpgLTPvb84.pngKrwGLXp.png
@fabledtongues
Exactly! Even buying an egg (which maaany don't have the ridiculous funds for) isn't the same as finding and hatching your own. It's like, even if it's got terrible colors I'd love that little bat dragon to pieces because it'd be mine and mine alone, my achievement.
@fabledtongues
Exactly! Even buying an egg (which maaany don't have the ridiculous funds for) isn't the same as finding and hatching your own. It's like, even if it's got terrible colors I'd love that little bat dragon to pieces because it'd be mine and mine alone, my achievement.
wqwjmh.png
@Silverthorne

Thank you C: I was hoping from chests, I'm fighting in the Scorched Forest, that gives me hope. I wanna change my fav pair into Nocturnes
@Silverthorne

Thank you C: I was hoping from chests, I'm fighting in the Scorched Forest, that gives me hope. I wanna change my fav pair into Nocturnes
8G9Vnvx.gif
Kaden and I were grinding in the early hours, and there was some lag. Wasn't awful, just here and there. Then we've slept through the maintenance. And I wake up to.....well, this is just depressing regarding the coliseum. I tend to have poor luck anyway, so all the days I can grind, I would like to be able to.

But these type of issues happen pretty much every event, it's pretty predictable. And yeah, it may take a day or two to get things sorted out, but it's still frustrating as some of us can barely do anything (some people can't handle the coli animations at all during normal times, and no one seems to think that's a problem) while others seem to be able to proceed with minor issues. It's not like you can go through, weed out the ones who had problems, and only give them the extra chance, ya know? >.O

I feel like there needs to be better back up plans, because it's better to be prepared in case something goes wrong in the first place than just go "Ok, everything looks good, just go ahead with it". Especially as it seems like something goes wrong so often with the events, especially events so tied in with the coli. And after a new reg window? X.X',,

We can always hope that things will go off without a problem, but I've been feeling like beating my head against a brick wall for the first two days of an event would be more productive than trying to grind the coli.
Kaden and I were grinding in the early hours, and there was some lag. Wasn't awful, just here and there. Then we've slept through the maintenance. And I wake up to.....well, this is just depressing regarding the coliseum. I tend to have poor luck anyway, so all the days I can grind, I would like to be able to.

But these type of issues happen pretty much every event, it's pretty predictable. And yeah, it may take a day or two to get things sorted out, but it's still frustrating as some of us can barely do anything (some people can't handle the coli animations at all during normal times, and no one seems to think that's a problem) while others seem to be able to proceed with minor issues. It's not like you can go through, weed out the ones who had problems, and only give them the extra chance, ya know? >.O

I feel like there needs to be better back up plans, because it's better to be prepared in case something goes wrong in the first place than just go "Ok, everything looks good, just go ahead with it". Especially as it seems like something goes wrong so often with the events, especially events so tied in with the coli. And after a new reg window? X.X',,

We can always hope that things will go off without a problem, but I've been feeling like beating my head against a brick wall for the first two days of an event would be more productive than trying to grind the coli.
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 451 452