Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We've done it people
1 2 3 4
Pfft. Coding is complicated, a live stress test is often the best way to find where things need fixing most.

Coli is locked on purpose now.

I wouldn't expect any sort of extension unless this goes on for a day or more. Generally things had to be down for at least a few days to get a familiar gift, so I'm not expecting that. Maybe we'll get some extra gathering turns tomorrow though.
Pfft. Coding is complicated, a live stress test is often the best way to find where things need fixing most.

Coli is locked on purpose now.

I wouldn't expect any sort of extension unless this goes on for a day or more. Generally things had to be down for at least a few days to get a familiar gift, so I'm not expecting that. Maybe we'll get some extra gathering turns tomorrow though.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
That would be nice. I wouldn't really count on the extra days unless it's down until Christmas eve, but even then, that's a guess.
That would be nice. I wouldn't really count on the extra days unless it's down until Christmas eve, but even then, that's a guess.
R6Vamtb.png
FR Time +1
tumblr_inline_ocl19mT6vA1tgh8q0_250.png
l3kVU9W.png
The coli is borked and the site is all laggy.
Such nostalgia. I remember when I joined in the first ever reg window after close down and the site would do this regularly.

On the upside things have improved. It took more people to kill the site this time.
The coli is borked and the site is all laggy.
Such nostalgia. I remember when I joined in the first ever reg window after close down and the site would do this regularly.

On the upside things have improved. It took more people to kill the site this time.
Hey, I'd take a few extra turns at gathering. *rubs hands together and cackles*
Hey, I'd take a few extra turns at gathering. *rubs hands together and cackles*
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
1 2 3 4