Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We've done it people
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Deathhouse666" date="2014-12-21 11:08:36"]We murdered flight rising....we killed it, now [b]it's dead and rotting[/b] XD[/quote] Plague's dominating, what did you expect :P
Deathhouse666 wrote on 2014-12-21 11:08:36:
We murdered flight rising....we killed it, now it's dead and rotting XD

Plague's dominating, what did you expect :P
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
[quote name="Deathhouse666" date="2014-12-21 11:24:53"]@ werewhiskey I hope this means that they'll extend the event a little while, if the problem persists[/quote] I definitely hope so, especially if all the related issues persist for more than an hour or two.
Deathhouse666 wrote on 2014-12-21 11:24:53:
@ werewhiskey
I hope this means that they'll extend the event a little while, if the problem persists

I definitely hope so, especially if all the related issues persist for more than an hour or two.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
I just want coli to be open again lol. But seriously they need to optimize the site more like everyone else has said.
I just want coli to be open again lol. But seriously they need to optimize the site more like everyone else has said.
643_zpspmm4kxog.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38_zpsgsjvkvyl.gif644_zpsht3f1iox.gif
@werewhiskey
Big brother is watching us, huh? Haha, but sometimes I'm afraid to voice my opinion too on here, because of...reasons. Seeing your post I guess you know what I'm talking about.
@werewhiskey
Big brother is watching us, huh? Haha, but sometimes I'm afraid to voice my opinion too on here, because of...reasons. Seeing your post I guess you know what I'm talking about.
@Keileon

I was waiting for someone to get that joke and for that you get a gift XD
@Keileon

I was waiting for someone to get that joke and for that you get a gift XD
U.D.A.T
Ahh, nostalgia.

*whispers* Mistakes were made. You can probably try that again later, though.
Ahh, nostalgia.

*whispers* Mistakes were made. You can probably try that again later, though.
6pUNHAC.gif
Thirty minutes ago there were about four thousand people online, then fifteen minutes later there were almost six thousand. Talk about excitement xD
Thirty minutes ago there were about four thousand people online, then fifteen minutes later there were almost six thousand. Talk about excitement xD
Ironically, I was reading this thread when the entire site crashed for me. It's back, but the coli still isn't working :/ Honestly though, I can't believe these sort of problems are happening, surely it would have been easy enough to see coming and prevented.
Ironically, I was reading this thread when the entire site crashed for me. It's back, but the coli still isn't working :/ Honestly though, I can't believe these sort of problems are happening, surely it would have been easy enough to see coming and prevented.
y9ugvs5.gif
Coli's been temporarily disabled while they work on smoothing things out. Here's hoping that means they give us a mulligan and we get some extra time to get some Nocturnes!

Swear to the dragon gods, all I want for Christmas is a pretty little Nocturne. :D
Coli's been temporarily disabled while they work on smoothing things out. Here's hoping that means they give us a mulligan and we get some extra time to get some Nocturnes!

Swear to the dragon gods, all I want for Christmas is a pretty little Nocturne. :D
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Just like the good old days~
Just like the good old days~
Kiulani_combined_pixelbanner_art_by_dreamingcity_1.png
1 2 3 4