Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 451 452
Oddly I'd say most of the site is faster than it's been since the first day I joined. Other than the Coliseum, which is the important page right now. Oh well, I'll take what I can get!
Oddly I'd say most of the site is faster than it's been since the first day I joined. Other than the Coliseum, which is the important page right now. Oh well, I'll take what I can get!
Was anyone else able to open whatever chests they found but only got one item? I was able to dig and find four strange chests and open them (it was before the admins sealed them) but only got one food item from each, and I wasn't sure if that's supposed to happen or not...? It seemed a little odd to me.
Was anyone else able to open whatever chests they found but only got one item? I was able to dig and find four strange chests and open them (it was before the admins sealed them) but only got one food item from each, and I wasn't sure if that's supposed to happen or not...? It seemed a little odd to me.
.|.|_clan_|.|_hatchery_|.|_tumblr_|.|.

(background images (c) Secret of Kells 2009)

tumblr_n9qpcnNBLF1teaczlo3_r2_500.png
@atomicpen most of them just have a food item or a trinket, some will give familiars, eggs or scrolls.
@atomicpen most of them just have a food item or a trinket, some will give familiars, eggs or scrolls.
2wcjzn8.gif
Weird... for a few minutes I couldn't reach the site at all, but it's working now
Weird... for a few minutes I couldn't reach the site at all, but it's working now
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
Pleeeaaassseeeee fix the coliseum. restart it or whatever :( you're killin me haha! todays the only real time i will have to play X.x
Pleeeaaassseeeee fix the coliseum. restart it or whatever :( you're killin me haha! todays the only real time i will have to play X.x
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
What coli venue are the mimics in? :)
What coli venue are the mimics in? :)
Rikhalsfjall of Earth Flight --- Steinn ok járn! Jörð ok tími!
Full-time leather artisan --- art sales
w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-woah

i'm flipping
w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-woah

i'm flipping
OK THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE COOLEST THING EVER OOOOOOMG
OK THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE COOLEST THING EVER OOOOOOMG
1bZDAGK.gif
^_^
NkhQdVF.png
I am three hours ahead of FR
HI I'M SLENDY! IF YOU CAN'T TELL I'M SMILING!
BANNER_zpsb5e48040.jpg
I really hope an extension happens because right now FR is literally unplayable.

I do understand that this kind of lag is happening because everybody is excited and clogging the site in search for chests... but still I can't help but feel really annoyed, not to mention frustrated, about it because right before this event was started there were three registration windows(or were it two? I can't remember well).

I mean, hell, no wonder the site isn't handling such traffic, they opened their doors for a huge flood of new members and then shortly after, BAM! New breed/event!! Without even giving FR time to adapt to the new crowd... Oh how could this go wrong, I wonder? ¬¬'

I'm not blaming the new members or anything, specially since I don't know much about how servers work and etc... I'm just getting the impression none of this was well planned beforehand, and this is frustrating. Right now it seems the traffic is way too much for the site to work properly and everybody is being prejudiced by this, because we can barely try to get our hands on a chest right now. This is pretty much the '13 Thundercrack Carnivale all over again and I really, really want to see an extension happening... *shrugs*

Edit: phew looks like the lags have subsided for now... but the coli is still offline -.-'.
I really hope an extension happens because right now FR is literally unplayable.

I do understand that this kind of lag is happening because everybody is excited and clogging the site in search for chests... but still I can't help but feel really annoyed, not to mention frustrated, about it because right before this event was started there were three registration windows(or were it two? I can't remember well).

I mean, hell, no wonder the site isn't handling such traffic, they opened their doors for a huge flood of new members and then shortly after, BAM! New breed/event!! Without even giving FR time to adapt to the new crowd... Oh how could this go wrong, I wonder? ¬¬'

I'm not blaming the new members or anything, specially since I don't know much about how servers work and etc... I'm just getting the impression none of this was well planned beforehand, and this is frustrating. Right now it seems the traffic is way too much for the site to work properly and everybody is being prejudiced by this, because we can barely try to get our hands on a chest right now. This is pretty much the '13 Thundercrack Carnivale all over again and I really, really want to see an extension happening... *shrugs*

Edit: phew looks like the lags have subsided for now... but the coli is still offline -.-'.
ssjS89N.png
Kicked off site

Back and still

Can NOT get into Coliseum, STILL
Kicked off site

Back and still

Can NOT get into Coliseum, STILL
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 451 452