Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 451 452
I'm sure some people are just getting the eggs and scrolls to sell them. :T Kinda sucks that that's the case.
Those whom genuinely want to keep these scrolls and eggs to get the gorgeous new dragons should have this rare chance.
Siiiigh.
I'm sure some people are just getting the eggs and scrolls to sell them. :T Kinda sucks that that's the case.
Those whom genuinely want to keep these scrolls and eggs to get the gorgeous new dragons should have this rare chance.
Siiiigh.
I'm pretty exhausted from grinding the coli since rollover. I'm probably well over 300+ chests and I have found one new bear familiar.
( which is cool and all but I was under the impression we were getting another shot at SPRITES because we weren't even told they would permanently retire before they were gone. so that was a huge disappointment in itself.)

it's definitely not fair as it stands and I can't spend the whole holiday trying to beat an impossible odd, I do have a family I need to spend time with. These drop rates need to be fixed.
I'm pretty exhausted from grinding the coli since rollover. I'm probably well over 300+ chests and I have found one new bear familiar.
( which is cool and all but I was under the impression we were getting another shot at SPRITES because we weren't even told they would permanently retire before they were gone. so that was a huge disappointment in itself.)

it's definitely not fair as it stands and I can't spend the whole holiday trying to beat an impossible odd, I do have a family I need to spend time with. These drop rates need to be fixed.
[quote name="PuzzleDust" date="2014-12-21 07:24:55"]Uhm... Are the Chests supposed to drop one thing at a time? I only got one and it dropped a single chameleon. It was kinda depressing.[/quote] @PuzzleDust No, it's not always one item at a time. I did get a few chests that dropped a couple of the items, too. However, considering the chests we get on a daily basis, it does seem like a bit of a let down, huh? In other news [i]I AM SO HERE FOR THIS[/i].
PuzzleDust wrote on 2014-12-21 07:24:55:
Uhm... Are the Chests supposed to drop one thing at a time? I only got one and it dropped a single chameleon. It was kinda depressing.

@PuzzleDust
No, it's not always one item at a time. I did get a few chests that dropped a couple of the items, too. However, considering the chests we get on a daily basis, it does seem like a bit of a let down, huh?

In other news I AM SO HERE FOR THIS.
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo2_250.png
Arcane Prism Power, MAKE UP! Fiat lux imagines omnium!
Yay, new dragon! Yay, new familiars!

And...then my excitement faded quite a bit as between my roomie and I we got 15 chests from gathering and opened them to get nothing but food. Harsh. Hope the coli is up to everyone and their bear grinding!
Yay, new dragon! Yay, new familiars!

And...then my excitement faded quite a bit as between my roomie and I we got 15 chests from gathering and opened them to get nothing but food. Harsh. Hope the coli is up to everyone and their bear grinding!
Wow! Those Nocturnes look absolutely adorable! Can't wait to try and find some~
Wow! Those Nocturnes look absolutely adorable! Can't wait to try and find some~
I'm glad Shadow finally has its own breed, but... Did it really have to be limited? *sighs* Every flight except for us has one and now it's gonna be the hardest to get.
I'm glad Shadow finally has its own breed, but... Did it really have to be limited? *sighs* Every flight except for us has one and now it's gonna be the hardest to get.
wmI4zZE.png
wmI4zZE.png
Cool new dragons... Cool event and stuffs.. Nice 1h of waiting in between Meditate and switching of turns :D!
Cool new dragons... Cool event and stuffs.. Nice 1h of waiting in between Meditate and switching of turns :D!
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
I'm at about 150 chests, got a whopping 4 familiars, two of which were duplicates, and lots of useless stuff.

Now everything's too laggy to continue.
And I always thought shiny hunting in Pokemon was the most frustrating thing of all time...
If only those dragons weren't so pretty D:
I'm at about 150 chests, got a whopping 4 familiars, two of which were duplicates, and lots of useless stuff.

Now everything's too laggy to continue.
And I always thought shiny hunting in Pokemon was the most frustrating thing of all time...
If only those dragons weren't so pretty D:
Illustration89.png
This is awesome, BUT the lag is killing me!
This is awesome, BUT the lag is killing me!
9PW8odu.jpg
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 451 452