Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 451 452
Oh man the rates in the chests are abysmall indeed... how do people pull anything good out of these. I feel like I'm hunting Yetis again. D:

But otherwise I love the update! I've been waiting for the new breed and it being Limited breed is kinda cool. I need to switch from Digging to scavenging to the rest of the week though... That egg will never pop for me from a chest, knowing my luck ^^;
Oh man the rates in the chests are abysmall indeed... how do people pull anything good out of these. I feel like I'm hunting Yetis again. D:

But otherwise I love the update! I've been waiting for the new breed and it being Limited breed is kinda cool. I need to switch from Digging to scavenging to the rest of the week though... That egg will never pop for me from a chest, knowing my luck ^^;
tumblr_nmk18gIurY1u2wib9o1_250.png
>Collector of -Soil | Red range | Spring- dragons<
Offer to sell them to meeeee~!
@mercurysmusic it is confirmed that they spawn in the woodland path, the scorched forest, the waterway, the arena, the kelp beds, and the golem workshop. You can't miss em, the chests are monsters which look like chests balancing on a tongue. the spawnrate is pretty low though!
@mercurysmusic it is confirmed that they spawn in the woodland path, the scorched forest, the waterway, the arena, the kelp beds, and the golem workshop. You can't miss em, the chests are monsters which look like chests balancing on a tongue. the spawnrate is pretty low though!
idrndv.png95osp5.png
I just scavenged all the turns today and any luck T_T I love this breed!
I just scavenged all the turns today and any luck T_T I love this breed!
Ahhhhh thank you! I just got some in the Arena and was unprepared!
Ahhhhh thank you! I just got some in the Arena and was unprepared!
I can't believe I got one by luck!
I can't believe I got one by luck!
Well I started in the arena and have been dropping chests left and right... 70+ chests was easy to get.. however... the only thing I've gotten is a ton of food, some trinkets, and a jawlocker.

Nocturnes, why..
Well I started in the arena and have been dropping chests left and right... 70+ chests was easy to get.. however... the only thing I've gotten is a ton of food, some trinkets, and a jawlocker.

Nocturnes, why..
So Has anyone gotten a Nocturn out of a chest yet? I don't want to open mine unless I know it's actually possible.
So Has anyone gotten a Nocturn out of a chest yet? I don't want to open mine unless I know it's actually possible.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
welcome BD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3834965] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38350/3834965_350.png[/img] [/url] @Sorel it IS possible. I got both, scroll and egg from chests :)
welcome BD

3834965_350.png

@Sorel it IS possible. I got both, scroll and egg from chests :)
jvdWac5.pnggif_by_zwiezda-d9071b6.gif
For those who worry about not getting their hands on the new breed:

Dont worry, a month later everyone will start mass-breeding them so we'll get some decent babies at the end of the cooldowns!
For those who worry about not getting their hands on the new breed:

Dont worry, a month later everyone will start mass-breeding them so we'll get some decent babies at the end of the cooldowns!
my first chest, got an egg :D i am cry
my first chest, got an egg :D i am cry
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 451 452