Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 451 452
Omg FR & coli pls stop being glitchy... I KNOW I SAY THIS EVERY TIME BUT THIS TIME FOR REAL: THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING UPDATE EVER AAAAHHHH!!!!
Omg FR & coli pls stop being glitchy... I KNOW I SAY THIS EVERY TIME BUT THIS TIME FOR REAL: THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING UPDATE EVER AAAAHHHH!!!!
gif_220x103_da7478.gif
aaand here comes the lag.
aaand here comes the lag.
WOAH THIS IS AWESOME. *dies*

Though it could do with a little less errors. Even though everyone knows that errors are the best thing ever ;)

Might end up doing my dailies and logging off, the lag is unbearable.
WOAH THIS IS AWESOME. *dies*

Though it could do with a little less errors. Even though everyone knows that errors are the best thing ever ;)

Might end up doing my dailies and logging off, the lag is unbearable.
KVbkgOZ.png
*pokes error strange chests* Stop teasing us, you'll make us go mad.
*pokes error strange chests* Stop teasing us, you'll make us go mad.
Getting an error message as well when I try to open a chest.
Getting an error message as well when I try to open a chest.
I591hIm.png
[quote name="kaijukitten" date="2014-12-21 02:10:07"][quote name="Dokuganryu" date="2014-12-21 02:05:31"]Are many other people getting chests that continuously give an "There was an error with the chest" message? I got food and trinkets fine, so maybe it's a different kind of item inside that's not working right? Super excited for this! Everything looks so awesome :D[/quote] I've opened like four chests just fine before but the fifth is error messaging me no matter how many times I try to open it. Also seconding the excitement because these babies are uber cute.[/quote] Thanks for the reply. :) I'm glad I'm not alone, but it sucks more people are having trouble too.
kaijukitten wrote on 2014-12-21 02:10:07:
Dokuganryu wrote on 2014-12-21 02:05:31:
Are many other people getting chests that continuously give an "There was an error with the chest" message? I got food and trinkets fine, so maybe it's a different kind of item inside that's not working right?

Super excited for this! Everything looks so awesome :D

I've opened like four chests just fine before but the fifth is error messaging me no matter how many times I try to open it.

Also seconding the excitement because these babies are uber cute.

Thanks for the reply. :) I'm glad I'm not alone, but it sucks more people are having trouble too.
I was hoping there would be more dragon breeds released...and I love shadow dragons...oh my goodness, this release is just perfection.
I was hoping there would be more dragon breeds released...and I love shadow dragons...oh my goodness, this release is just perfection.
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
HOLYYYY CRRAAAAAAAP
HOLYYYY CRRAAAAAAAP
303llrl.png 21n4j28.png
I-I had hoped this is what the down time was for. And it was! Holy crud NOCTURNES!!! Also @Undel because I'm not sure who else to ping... I was scyring my dragons as nocturnes and I discovered that obsidian shimmer turns the male's wings invisible. I thought I should let you know. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=39&wing=10&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=10&elem=1&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] EDIT: Actually it appears any color shimmer messes up the male's wings.
I-I had hoped this is what the down time was for. And it was! Holy crud NOCTURNES!!!

Also @Undel because I'm not sure who else to ping...

I was scyring my dragons as nocturnes and I discovered that obsidian shimmer turns the male's wings invisible. I thought I should let you know.

dragonpic2.php?body=39&wing=10&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=10&elem=1&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

EDIT: Actually it appears any color shimmer messes up the male's wings.
!!!!!
!!!!!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 451 452