Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 451 452
Chest plz, chest stahp.
Erroring at me is not cute Q-Q

Oh well back to digging. Maybe I can find more rubbish to sell instead of finding an egg!

I like that the event started on my birthday though. Cheers FR
Chest plz, chest stahp.
Erroring at me is not cute Q-Q

Oh well back to digging. Maybe I can find more rubbish to sell instead of finding an egg!

I like that the event started on my birthday though. Cheers FR
She/Her
Lover of WangXian and HuaLian
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WoooW ! The best christmas gift !
WoooW ! The best christmas gift !
**Dies**
**Dies**
35326_s.gif
I'm getting error messages as well D:
I'm getting error messages as well D:
[quote name="Sysirauta" date="2014-12-21 02:15:10"]Strategically announced when it is shortest day of the year (in northern half of the world). x>[/quote] I know! Best Flight Rising Solstice present ever!! *dances*
Sysirauta wrote on 2014-12-21 02:15:10:
Strategically announced when it is shortest day of the year (in northern half of the world). x>
I know! Best Flight Rising Solstice present ever!! *dances*
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
I really hope that I can get my hands on one of those chests!
I really hope that I can get my hands on one of those chests!
I've got a chest that keeps giving me error messages; am I supposed to repeatedly click it until it works or is it some kind of Nocturne-esque trick?
I've got a chest that keeps giving me error messages; am I supposed to repeatedly click it until it works or is it some kind of Nocturne-esque trick?
CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
So I just got a few of these strange chests and when I was opening one it said error with the server but redeemed the chest without giving anything
So I just got a few of these strange chests and when I was opening one it said error with the server but redeemed the chest without giving anything
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 451 452