Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Vee's Hatchery - 9/15
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Veevi I'm interested in the maize tangerine coatl female, is she still available? And would you sell her for 30-35 k?
@Veevi I'm interested in the maize tangerine coatl female, is she still available? And would you sell her for 30-35 k?
@banshee3234
She is still available! I'll go down to 35k if that's okay with you?
@banshee3234
She is still available! I'll go down to 35k if that's okay with you?
jT39qBx.png
That's fine! Thank you! @Veevi
That's fine! Thank you! @Veevi
@Veevi Could I please be put on the ping list for Callisto and River as well as Mauve and Orchid? Thank you!
@Veevi Could I please be put on the ping list for Callisto and River as well as Mauve and Orchid? Thank you!
Pussk1p.png
@Veevi I don't have the space right now so I'll skip out this time.
@Veevi I don't have the space right now so I'll skip out this time.
HzGpUHb.png
@Veevi

Hi, I saw your stunning lair and I'm interested in any babies hatched from your Cassiterite and Rubellite. May I please be added to the pinglist?
@Veevi

Hi, I saw your stunning lair and I'm interested in any babies hatched from your Cassiterite and Rubellite. May I please be added to the pinglist?
nOKB0vW.png
@Veevi

Would love to be placed on the pinglist for Mauve & Orchid, thankyou 8D
@Veevi

Would love to be placed on the pinglist for Mauve & Orchid, thankyou 8D
twitchyxsignature_zps8e0e1618.png
@veevi

How much would the hatchlings cost from mauve and orchid?
@veevi

How much would the hatchlings cost from mauve and orchid?
Tidelord_zps383f87f1.png
@icetea
Really depends on the economy at the time of their hatch date. As of today.. it looks like Crystal/Shimmer will be around 100kt.. and Crystal/Facet willl be around 280-300kt.

Don't let that discourage you. The last nest with Crystal/Facet was around 220kt I believe. It just depends on the economy.
@icetea
Really depends on the economy at the time of their hatch date. As of today.. it looks like Crystal/Shimmer will be around 100kt.. and Crystal/Facet willl be around 280-300kt.

Don't let that discourage you. The last nest with Crystal/Facet was around 220kt I believe. It just depends on the economy.
jT39qBx.png
@veevi

Aww I'll never have the money..do you accept items?
@veevi

Aww I'll never have the money..do you accept items?
Tidelord_zps383f87f1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17