Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Vee's Hatchery - 9/15
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@gayingupspace
That's fine. Message me. I might be able to help you with space.
@gayingupspace
That's fine. Message me. I might be able to help you with space.
jT39qBx.png
@Veevi Hi friend! I love your hatchery and it's really hard choosing pairs because they're all so beautiful! Can I be on like, a general pinglist? Or would your prefer if I chose a couple? I have some in mind. One question though, what do you sell your crystal babies for? I need to get crystal in my lair. >_
@Veevi Hi friend! I love your hatchery and it's really hard choosing pairs because they're all so beautiful! Can I be on like, a general pinglist? Or would your prefer if I chose a couple? I have some in mind. One question though, what do you sell your crystal babies for? I need to get crystal in my lair. >_
HzGpUHb.png
@Tialamala
Thanks so much for the compliment! And you can most def be put on a general ping if you would rather that. =)

As far as the crystal babies go.. there's a lot of things that go into consideration on their pricing but it mostly depends on 1 thing: The market. Their first crystal clutch sold for 220k (right when the gene was new) which was pretty cheap compared to the 400k that was going around. I don't see their pricing going up but if it were to.. it would be up to 250k.
@Tialamala
Thanks so much for the compliment! And you can most def be put on a general ping if you would rather that. =)

As far as the crystal babies go.. there's a lot of things that go into consideration on their pricing but it mostly depends on 1 thing: The market. Their first crystal clutch sold for 220k (right when the gene was new) which was pretty cheap compared to the 400k that was going around. I don't see their pricing going up but if it were to.. it would be up to 250k.
jT39qBx.png
@tialamala
I have new babies! Take a look and see if you like them. I can give you a discount if need be! =P
@tialamala
I have new babies! Take a look and see if you like them. I can give you a discount if need be! =P
jT39qBx.png
@Veevi I'll skip this round.
@Veevi I'll skip this round.
HzGpUHb.png
[font=tahoma]@Tialamala [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8202262][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/82023/8202262_350.png[/img][/url] [quote=Veevi][font=tahoma][color=red]200kt[/color] Obsidian | Caribbean | Caribbean Crystal | Shimmer | Gembond [/quote]
@Tialamala
8202262_350.png
Veevi wrote:
200kt
Obsidian | Caribbean | Caribbean
Crystal | Shimmer | Gembond
jT39qBx.png
@Veevi ooooh so pretty!! I don't have nearly enough though! D:
@Veevi ooooh so pretty!! I don't have nearly enough though! D:
HzGpUHb.png
@Tialamala

I do payment plans! But if you would rather wait for their next nest that works too. By then, I'll have another crystal pair breeding. (Obs / Lavender / Lavender).
@Tialamala

I do payment plans! But if you would rather wait for their next nest that works too. By then, I'll have another crystal pair breeding. (Obs / Lavender / Lavender).
jT39qBx.png
@Veevi I'll wait for the next clutch. Keep me on the list! And let me know when the new pair is up, I'd like to be on that list too! If I'm not mistaken, that's the dragon in your icon?
@Veevi I'll wait for the next clutch. Keep me on the list! And let me know when the new pair is up, I'd like to be on that list too! If I'm not mistaken, that's the dragon in your icon?
HzGpUHb.png
@Tialamala
Yes ma'am. Just really waiting on the new secondary gene to come out so I can decide between that or daub.(or shimmer... have yet to decide! D=)
@Tialamala
Yes ma'am. Just really waiting on the new secondary gene to come out so I can decide between that or daub.(or shimmer... have yet to decide! D=)
jT39qBx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17