Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cia's Art Shop | OPEN [P. LIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Cianure ❖Dragon name: Malakai ❖ Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7630346] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76304/7630346_350.png[/img] [/url] There are also several different gijinkas that have been done by other artists in the biography section of his profile, if you're at all interested in seeing how he's been represented in the past. I really don't mind if he looks entirely different, though. If you're inspired to do something completely separate from anything that's been done before, that's perfectly cool with me. ❖ Short description (personality wise): I tend to say that Malakai has a sort of "hipster" personality that tends to be reflected in his looks. He can act a bit like an elitist at times, and seems always to be smirking with amusement about something or another. But at heart he's actually a very good guy. Very interested in technology, and curious and inquisitive. ❖ Any other specifications: I love it when his circuit tertiary gene is incorporated into some kind of tattoo, though this isn't necessary of course. I also really like it when he has some piercings, whether they be ear, lip, or nose. ❖ Specify type of work: Colored Sketch Bust Gijinka ❖ Payment Method: Treasure Thank you so much! I'm ridiculously excited. If 35kT is correct, I will send payment over now!
@Cianure
❖Dragon name: Malakai

❖ Reference:

7630346_350.png

There are also several different gijinkas that have been done by other artists in the biography section of his profile, if you're at all interested in seeing how he's been represented in the past. I really don't mind if he looks entirely different, though. If you're inspired to do something completely separate from anything that's been done before, that's perfectly cool with me.

❖ Short description (personality wise): I tend to say that Malakai has a sort of "hipster" personality that tends to be reflected in his looks. He can act a bit like an elitist at times, and seems always to be smirking with amusement about something or another. But at heart he's actually a very good guy. Very interested in technology, and curious and inquisitive.

❖ Any other specifications: I love it when his circuit tertiary gene is incorporated into some kind of tattoo, though this isn't necessary of course. I also really like it when he has some piercings, whether they be ear, lip, or nose.

❖ Specify type of work: Colored Sketch Bust Gijinka

❖ Payment Method: Treasure

Thank you so much! I'm ridiculously excited. If 35kT is correct, I will send payment over now!
0PqvHjq.png
@Cianure
Hello! I have

And I was just wondering what you value it at? I love your artwork! c:
@Cianure
Hello! I have

xLrjroo.png
0w8LMZI.png
@Cianure
Just wanted to clarify: you're not doing humans or OCs? Would you ever be willing to do an OC of mine that's a fallen angel? x3
@Cianure
Just wanted to clarify: you're not doing humans or OCs? Would you ever be willing to do an OC of mine that's a fallen angel? x3
tumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo3_250.png
[quote name="Deity" date="2014-12-20 10:43:55"]@Cianure Hello! I have [skin=1492] And I was just wondering what you value it at? I love your artwork! c:[/quote] @Deity Worth a Full-Body painted lineart!! Oh shucks thanks ////
Deity wrote on 2014-12-20 10:43:55:
@Cianure
Hello! I have

@Deity Worth a Full-Body painted lineart!! Oh shucks thanks ////
@LanguageVirus
Oh it's 45k now, I'll probably be done with your order today (sketches don't take me that long)~
@Cila
Hmm, I'll be doing OCs for now but I'll stop charging them for treasure later on... so I guess just this week I'll be accepting this type of requests. (i'm going to start doing commissions of any unrelated theme to FR once my paypal account is in place, I'm in need of irl money rn orz)
So... yep yep, please post the form!
@LanguageVirus
Oh it's 45k now, I'll probably be done with your order today (sketches don't take me that long)~
@Cila
Hmm, I'll be doing OCs for now but I'll stop charging them for treasure later on... so I guess just this week I'll be accepting this type of requests. (i'm going to start doing commissions of any unrelated theme to FR once my paypal account is in place, I'm in need of irl money rn orz)
So... yep yep, please post the form!
@Cianure - Sending 45kT your way! Thank you so much!
@Cianure - Sending 45kT your way! Thank you so much!
0PqvHjq.png
@Cianure ❖Dragon name: Miasmis ❖ Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8286750][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/82868/8286750_350.png[/img][/url] ❖ Short description (personality wise): pragmatic, smug, egoistic, can be charming and act like a real lady when she wants something ❖ Any other specifications: You can add her apparel as you see fit, but please don't add tail/wings etc. ❖ Specify type of work: Gijinka Fullbody painted lineart ❖ Payment Method: Mystical Glow Skin? Would that be enough? :o Would that be ok? :3
@Cianure
❖Dragon name: Miasmis
❖ Reference: 8286750_350.png
❖ Short description (personality wise): pragmatic, smug, egoistic, can be charming and act like a real lady when she wants something
❖ Any other specifications: You can add her apparel as you see fit, but please don't add tail/wings etc.
❖ Specify type of work: Gijinka Fullbody painted lineart
❖ Payment Method: Mystical Glow Skin? Would that be enough? :o

Would that be ok? :3
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Cianure
❖OC name: Aris
❖ Reference: I only have a pet form of him from another site but it should give you a good idea of his colors and features! There's not much on his page but there's a picture of him. xD
❖ Short description (personality wise): Silent, brooding, and pensive, Aris is not one to initiate conversations. He is, however, warm of heart once you truly get to know him - which is a pretty rare instance in itself. He generally avoids interaction with people as much as possible.
❖ Any other specifications: Aris is a fallen angel...I would like him to have wings though, but if you could somehow represent him as a fallen that would be great. xD You pretty much have artistic freedom on this one, I hope that's alright!
❖ Specify type of work: Bust & Painted line art
❖ Payment Method: Treasure - I'm not sure which range OCs fall into? :o
@Cianure
❖OC name: Aris
❖ Reference: I only have a pet form of him from another site but it should give you a good idea of his colors and features! There's not much on his page but there's a picture of him. xD
❖ Short description (personality wise): Silent, brooding, and pensive, Aris is not one to initiate conversations. He is, however, warm of heart once you truly get to know him - which is a pretty rare instance in itself. He generally avoids interaction with people as much as possible.
❖ Any other specifications: Aris is a fallen angel...I would like him to have wings though, but if you could somehow represent him as a fallen that would be great. xD You pretty much have artistic freedom on this one, I hope that's alright!
❖ Specify type of work: Bust & Painted line art
❖ Payment Method: Treasure - I'm not sure which range OCs fall into? :o
tumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo3_250.png
@Cianure Hi! Love your art, it's super gorgeous, omg
@Cianure Hi! Love your art, it's super gorgeous, omg
Ugh, Flight Rising does this weird thing to me sometimes where it cuts off half my posts, and won't let me edit it to fix it, I don't know why :/ It did that just now- would you mind if I messaged you about a commission instead of posting it here? I'd rather not post about it in ten different posts because it keeps eating half of them is all ^^;
Ugh, Flight Rising does this weird thing to me sometimes where it cuts off half my posts, and won't let me edit it to fix it, I don't know why :/ It did that just now- would you mind if I messaged you about a commission instead of posting it here? I'd rather not post about it in ten different posts because it keeps eating half of them is all ^^;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8