Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cia's Art Shop | OPEN [P. LIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@coolyiffer
Oh shucks ///// thanks!!
I've reserved a slot for you. I'll be waiting for the payment to get started on it!!
@coolyiffer
Oh shucks ///// thanks!!
I've reserved a slot for you. I'll be waiting for the payment to get started on it!!
@Cianure
Aaaah he looks perfect, thank you very much!!
I hope you don't mind me commissioning you again sometime ;u;

Thanks again!
@Cianure
Aaaah he looks perfect, thank you very much!!
I hope you don't mind me commissioning you again sometime ;u;

Thanks again!
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@Shiftie
I'm glad you liked it sdfdfghggf
Of course!! I'm here pretty much 24/7 o v ó)/
@Shiftie
I'm glad you liked it sdfdfghggf
Of course!! I'm here pretty much 24/7 o v ó)/
@Cianure May I commission you please? c:

❖Dragon name: Tyr (this dork)
❖ Reference: here here and here His fashion sense is dystopian hoboish (kind of like this)
❖ Short description (personality wise): He's a vain grump that likes to adorn himself with a ridiculous amount of jewelry :>
❖ Any other specifications: So long as his has an unhealthy amount of jewelry on, I'm really not picky about whether or not you give him an outfit (please feel free to take artistic liberty with one!!) :)
❖ Specify type of work: Gijinka Painted Lineart
❖ Payment Method: Treasure c:
@Cianure May I commission you please? c:

❖Dragon name: Tyr (this dork)
❖ Reference: here here and here His fashion sense is dystopian hoboish (kind of like this)
❖ Short description (personality wise): He's a vain grump that likes to adorn himself with a ridiculous amount of jewelry :>
❖ Any other specifications: So long as his has an unhealthy amount of jewelry on, I'm really not picky about whether or not you give him an outfit (please feel free to take artistic liberty with one!!) :)
❖ Specify type of work: Gijinka Painted Lineart
❖ Payment Method: Treasure c:
@Niharike
I've finished your order!! The link is on the "Completed Orders" post!! Hope you like it~
@Niharike
I've finished your order!! The link is on the "Completed Orders" post!! Hope you like it~
@KeyOfLorelei
Of course!!
Since it's a painted lineart it'll have it ready for tomorrow or the day after ;; (Because I'm probably going all out with this one!! So much beautiful detail I can add)
Taking in mind this... I think the commission is going to be of 100k, is it okay?
@KeyOfLorelei
Of course!!
Since it's a painted lineart it'll have it ready for tomorrow or the day after ;; (Because I'm probably going all out with this one!! So much beautiful detail I can add)
Taking in mind this... I think the commission is going to be of 100k, is it okay?
@Cianure 100k sounds more than fair ^^ I'll go ahead and send over the payment now! Thank you so much!! ^^
@Cianure 100k sounds more than fair ^^ I'll go ahead and send over the payment now! Thank you so much!! ^^
@Cianure I loveeee it. Thank you
@Cianure I loveeee it. Thank you
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
@Cianure
Is that last slot still open? Would like to claim if so!
@Cianure
Is that last slot still open? Would like to claim if so!
9SZNdzL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8