Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cia's Art Shop | OPEN [P. LIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Ryou
Yes it is!!
@Ryou
Yes it is!!
@Cianure Could you ping me once you have slots open again? c:
@Cianure Could you ping me once you have slots open again? c:
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
@Cianure Ahh if you have a slot, could i maybe ask for a fullbody coloured sketch of an oc?
@Cianure Ahh if you have a slot, could i maybe ask for a fullbody coloured sketch of an oc?
if grad school kills me, tell my virtual pets i love them
@Cianure - Your style is breathtaking! I think you have more people interested than you have slots right now, so I'm probably not in line to snatch up that last one. Could I maybe request a ping when slots open back up, though?
@Cianure - Your style is breathtaking! I think you have more people interested than you have slots right now, so I'm probably not in line to snatch up that last one. Could I maybe request a ping when slots open back up, though?
0PqvHjq.png
@coolyiffer
Your order is done!! Check out the "Completed orders" posts for the image. Hope you like it!!

@triska
One slot has opened, would you like to reserve it?? (If so please fill the form~)

@MaiaBW
For now all slots are practically taken. I will notify you once there's a free one!!

@LanguageVirus
Ahhh you're too kind ;;; Of course!! I'll notify you once there's an open slot~
@coolyiffer
Your order is done!! Check out the "Completed orders" posts for the image. Hope you like it!!

@triska
One slot has opened, would you like to reserve it?? (If so please fill the form~)

@MaiaBW
For now all slots are practically taken. I will notify you once there's a free one!!

@LanguageVirus
Ahhh you're too kind ;;; Of course!! I'll notify you once there's an open slot~
@Cianure Ah ok, thank you very much c:
@Cianure Ah ok, thank you very much c:
if grad school kills me, tell my virtual pets i love them
@Cianure Yes please! ❖Dragon name: Imrea ❖ Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7145744] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/71458/7145744_350.png[/img] [/url] ❖ Short description (personality wise): Determined, assertive, independent, hot-tempered, pragmatic ❖ Any other specifications: I would like her to be dark-skinned and holding the incense holder in her accent. Everything else is up to you uvu ❖ Specify type of work: Fullbody Painted Lineart, dragon gijnka ❖ Payment Method: Treasure
@Cianure Yes please!
❖Dragon name: Imrea
❖ Reference:

7145744_350.png

❖ Short description (personality wise): Determined, assertive, independent, hot-tempered, pragmatic
❖ Any other specifications: I would like her to be dark-skinned and holding the incense holder in her accent. Everything else is up to you uvu
❖ Specify type of work: Fullbody Painted Lineart, dragon gijnka
❖ Payment Method: Treasure
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
@cianure Still open?
@cianure Still open?
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
Accepting USD Commissions. Inquire about FR Currency: link
@Hitsugaya
The shop yes, slots no. If you'd like I can ping you and notify you once there are free slots??
@Hitsugaya
The shop yes, slots no. If you'd like I can ping you and notify you once there are free slots??
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8