Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cia's Art Shop | OPEN [P. LIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Cianure
Hello again!
Could you please put me on your ping list as well? c:
@Cianure
Hello again!
Could you please put me on your ping list as well? c:
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@MaiaBW
There's a free slot rn, would you like to take it? (If so please post the form so I can confirm the order)
@MaiaBW
There's a free slot rn, would you like to take it? (If so please post the form so I can confirm the order)
@kozakura
Your first order is finished!! Sorry about the delay, had some stuff going on yesterday. The link is on the "Completed orders" post. I hope you like it!!

@Shiftie
Of course!!
@kozakura
Your first order is finished!! Sorry about the delay, had some stuff going on yesterday. The link is on the "Completed orders" post. I hope you like it!!

@Shiftie
Of course!!
@Cianure Ahh yes please!!

❖Dragon OC name: Noelle
❖ Reference: boop
❖ Short description (personality wise): Quiet, vengeful, loyal, very religious, not afraid to get her hands dirty to protect someone she thinks is worthy, emotionally tough (though physically frail)
❖ Any other specifications: Post-apocalyptic universe, the thing on her face is a scar, she has grey eyes under the hood
❖ Specify type of work (H/B/FB & Simple sketch/C. Sketch/Ink/C.L.): Fullbody painted lineart
❖ Payment Method: Treasure

If this is ok, then I'll send the payment asap c:
@Cianure Ahh yes please!!

❖Dragon OC name: Noelle
❖ Reference: boop
❖ Short description (personality wise): Quiet, vengeful, loyal, very religious, not afraid to get her hands dirty to protect someone she thinks is worthy, emotionally tough (though physically frail)
❖ Any other specifications: Post-apocalyptic universe, the thing on her face is a scar, she has grey eyes under the hood
❖ Specify type of work (H/B/FB & Simple sketch/C. Sketch/Ink/C.L.): Fullbody painted lineart
❖ Payment Method: Treasure

If this is ok, then I'll send the payment asap c:
if grad school kills me, tell my virtual pets i love them
@Cianure
Are these open? If not, could I be pinged when they do? o v o
@Cianure
Are these open? If not, could I be pinged when they do? o v o
Jeana_sig500.png
@MaiaBW
Yes of course! The price for that one will be of 100k. Once I get it I'll put it on queue following the other paid orders~

@Jeana
Slots are full for now~ I'll add you to the ping list and notify you once one's free!!
@MaiaBW
Yes of course! The price for that one will be of 100k. Once I get it I'll put it on queue following the other paid orders~

@Jeana
Slots are full for now~ I'll add you to the ping list and notify you once one's free!!
@kozakura
The second sketch is done! Please check the "Completed orders" post, there's a link for both images.

@KeyOfLorelei
I'm sorry about the delay!! Your order is done, please check the "Completed orders" post to get the link. I hope you like it!!
@kozakura
The second sketch is done! Please check the "Completed orders" post, there's a link for both images.

@KeyOfLorelei
I'm sorry about the delay!! Your order is done, please check the "Completed orders" post to get the link. I hope you like it!!
@Cianure He looks fantastic!!! Thank you so so much!!! ^^
@Cianure He looks fantastic!!! Thank you so so much!!! ^^
@Kelso
I've already finished your order, please refer to the "Completed orders" post to get the link. Hope you like it!!
@Kelso
I've already finished your order, please refer to the "Completed orders" post to get the link. Hope you like it!!
@LanguageVirus @Cila

Two slots have opened, would you like to take them? If so please fill the form and post it on this thread~
@LanguageVirus @Cila

Two slots have opened, would you like to take them? If so please fill the form and post it on this thread~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8