Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dec Free Newbie Raffle [CLOSED]
@britneyrox
My favorite part of the site so far is the breeding artwork,very beautiful and unique.
@britneyrox
My favorite part of the site so far is the breeding artwork,very beautiful and unique.
@britneyrox My favourite part of FR is the dragons! I love faes, skydancers and imperials.(And of course, the community is awesome to boot.)
@britneyrox My favourite part of FR is the dragons! I love faes, skydancers and imperials.(And of course, the community is awesome to boot.)
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
@britneyrox I would like to enter!
I'm not sure if I can name one favorite thing.. I feel like I'm discovering exciting things about FR every day! I'm still getting the hang of it (um, I couldn't figure out how to feed my dragons at first...oops) but I love the kind and welcoming community! Thank you so much for holding this raffle.
@britneyrox I would like to enter!
I'm not sure if I can name one favorite thing.. I feel like I'm discovering exciting things about FR every day! I'm still getting the hang of it (um, I couldn't figure out how to feed my dragons at first...oops) but I love the kind and welcoming community! Thank you so much for holding this raffle.
@britneyrox
So far I have really liked how nice everyone has been, and I love all the beautiful Dragons, But I have to say that my favorite thing is getting my baby Dragons! I just got my first eggs and I am super excited and I cant wait to see what they look like lol
@britneyrox
So far I have really liked how nice everyone has been, and I love all the beautiful Dragons, But I have to say that my favorite thing is getting my baby Dragons! I just got my first eggs and I am super excited and I cant wait to see what they look like lol
banner3.png
Hello @britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR are the cool dragon designs and the friendly community!
Hello @britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR are the cool dragon designs and the friendly community!
21j0l8x.jpg
@britneyrox

My favorite thing about FR so far is being able to enjoy such an interesting and unique approach to dragons with some of my good friends and girlfriend. The art is beautiful, the gameplay is interesting, and the people here have been nothing but welcoming and nice :)
@britneyrox

My favorite thing about FR so far is being able to enjoy such an interesting and unique approach to dragons with some of my good friends and girlfriend. The art is beautiful, the gameplay is interesting, and the people here have been nothing but welcoming and nice :)
@britneyrox

My favorite things about Flight Rising has got to be how supportive and welcoming the entire community has been to us "newbies" - it really makes it feel like I've found a 'home'~
@britneyrox

My favorite things about Flight Rising has got to be how supportive and welcoming the entire community has been to us "newbies" - it really makes it feel like I've found a 'home'~
@britneyrox i really love how welcoming everyone is! theres so many people willing to give stuff out and advice to newbies to help and i just think thats great uvu
@britneyrox i really love how welcoming everyone is! theres so many people willing to give stuff out and advice to newbies to help and i just think thats great uvu
@britneyrox putting in my second raffle. thank you for letting us do it a bit late! my favorite thing so far about the site is how many kinds of dragons there are!
@britneyrox putting in my second raffle. thank you for letting us do it a bit late! my favorite thing so far about the site is how many kinds of dragons there are!
0TOmPTq.png
@britneyrox

My favorite thing about FL would have to be the scrying workshop; I get to see what my potential dream dragons would look like without having to pay treasure.
@britneyrox

My favorite thing about FL would have to be the scrying workshop; I get to see what my potential dream dragons would look like without having to pay treasure.