Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ? Collab Art Shop ? CLOSED
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@Mifuu I'm glad to hear it! I'm sorry you got busy so unexpectedly, but I really appreciate you continuing to truck on despite that! Thank you for the update; I hope your break is an enjoyable one! ^^
@Mifuu I'm glad to hear it! I'm sorry you got busy so unexpectedly, but I really appreciate you continuing to truck on despite that! Thank you for the update; I hope your break is an enjoyable one! ^^
21m97bc_94.png
@Mifuu
Yup! Still interested for sure! Do I have to fill anything yet? xD (It's been a while so I don't really remember haha.)
@Mifuu
Yup! Still interested for sure! Do I have to fill anything yet? xD (It's been a while so I don't really remember haha.)
9SZNdzL.png
@Mifuu
thank you for the update take your time . I'm not in a rush at all .
@Mifuu
thank you for the update take your time . I'm not in a rush at all .
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
@MoonGoddess I can't remember either but after all that time, I can't ask for anything in return so I'll just do it anyways and you can decide to send the money or not, I don't mind :' D (if it's the case let's assume half was already sent because I am unsure, but really tho, I am not requesting any money from anyone I've made wait for so long right now v.v

@Ryou Alright ! And not yet tho since I will ping you when I am done, I just wanted to confirm if you were still interested :' D

Thanks to everyone else who replied ! I'm getting on compy so I can continue working on your comms o /
@MoonGoddess I can't remember either but after all that time, I can't ask for anything in return so I'll just do it anyways and you can decide to send the money or not, I don't mind :' D (if it's the case let's assume half was already sent because I am unsure, but really tho, I am not requesting any money from anyone I've made wait for so long right now v.v

@Ryou Alright ! And not yet tho since I will ping you when I am done, I just wanted to confirm if you were still interested :' D

Thanks to everyone else who replied ! I'm getting on compy so I can continue working on your comms o /
[img]http://i.imgur.com/b3DhV22.png[/img]
b3DhV22.png
I8UkEZR.png
[ â™› ] tumblr | dA
art shop! / collab shop!
@Mifuu
Do you have free slots?
@Mifuu
Do you have free slots?
@Heynana
Do you have free slots too?
@Heynana
Do you have free slots too?
@archAnarchists
Currently I don't, because I'm trying to clear all of my commissions (I have about 25 left ahah on FR and outside of it)
But I can add you to my Ping list.

Also I think Heynana has free slots, but let's wait for her to reply to confirm :' D (but im pretty sure she does)
@archAnarchists
Currently I don't, because I'm trying to clear all of my commissions (I have about 25 left ahah on FR and outside of it)
But I can add you to my Ping list.

Also I think Heynana has free slots, but let's wait for her to reply to confirm :' D (but im pretty sure she does)
@Mifuu
Yes, please!
@Mifuu
Yes, please!
@archanarchists I have slots uvu
@archanarchists I have slots uvu
I8UkEZR.png
[ â™› ] tumblr | dA
art shop! / collab shop!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37