Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ? Collab Art Shop ? CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@Kozakura Not at all ! So far so good : ) I'll be showing you the sketch once it's done of course ~ Tho I'm surprised to have a bit of time during this week-end (more like today, IDK about tomorow yet)

And got it o/ For the total, it'll be 400G o/ You can send the first half to whoever you want (me or KyrioiB) the other half will be sent to the other person once done.

@MoonGoddess Notes are for extra details if necessary or a simple commentary directly to us, so it's fine if there's none to be written too : )

Total would be 600G and you can send the first half to either me or KyrioiB o/ The other will get the next half :' )

Thanks !
@Kozakura Not at all ! So far so good : ) I'll be showing you the sketch once it's done of course ~ Tho I'm surprised to have a bit of time during this week-end (more like today, IDK about tomorow yet)

And got it o/ For the total, it'll be 400G o/ You can send the first half to whoever you want (me or KyrioiB) the other half will be sent to the other person once done.

@MoonGoddess Notes are for extra details if necessary or a simple commentary directly to us, so it's fine if there's none to be written too : )

Total would be 600G and you can send the first half to either me or KyrioiB o/ The other will get the next half :' )

Thanks !
@Mifuu
Thank you very much!! For both things, haha.

I'll send over the first half to you!
@Mifuu
Thank you very much!! For both things, haha.

I'll send over the first half to you!
@Mifuu
great!!!! :DDD
I'll send you the first half! :D
thank you very much!!! ^o^ i can't waittttt!!
@Mifuu
great!!!! :DDD
I'll send you the first half! :D
thank you very much!!! ^o^ i can't waittttt!!
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
Received and thanks to you both ! : )
Received and thanks to you both ! : )
Mifuu / KyrioiB - 200k | 400G
Lines by Mifuu / Colors by KyrioiB [5 slots]

Your order : Fullybody colored
Artist of choice : @Mifuu @KyrioiB
References : Here
Description : Elijah and Elisha Roberts....the description should have everything. But uh.....I'd love for Elisha to be hard at work while Elijah fools around?
Notes : nothing much....
Payment : 600gems
Should i send it now? :)
Mifuu / KyrioiB - 200k | 400G
Lines by Mifuu / Colors by KyrioiB [5 slots]

Your order : Fullybody colored
Artist of choice : @Mifuu @KyrioiB
References : Here
Description : Elijah and Elisha Roberts....the description should have everything. But uh.....I'd love for Elisha to be hard at work while Elijah fools around?
Notes : nothing much....
Payment : 600gems
Should i send it now? :)
@MoonGoddess Mm ... send half to either me or Fuufuu and then send the other half to the other artist once you get your completed com.
@MoonGoddess Mm ... send half to either me or Fuufuu and then send the other half to the other artist once you get your completed com.
Ye77h3L.png Local Genderfluid strikes again! Image by Bread
@KyrioiB
well, i sent the other half last time to Mifuu so this time it'll be to you. :DDD
^o^
@KyrioiB
well, i sent the other half last time to Mifuu so this time it'll be to you. :DDD
^o^
@MoonGoddess @Kozakura I am in the midst of moving. I'll be home friday with my comp to sketch and progress with comms, but on saturday we are doing the last of the moving (furnitures basically) and after this I do plan on settling down with my stuff and all but I do not know when I will be getting my internet back. It might take a couple days up to a week. Altho I won' t be lazying around in the meantime, just that if I dont give much news its because I am using phone and it isn' t exactly convenient.

Hopefully I wont be out of internet for too long.
@MoonGoddess @Kozakura I am in the midst of moving. I'll be home friday with my comp to sketch and progress with comms, but on saturday we are doing the last of the moving (furnitures basically) and after this I do plan on settling down with my stuff and all but I do not know when I will be getting my internet back. It might take a couple days up to a week. Altho I won' t be lazying around in the meantime, just that if I dont give much news its because I am using phone and it isn' t exactly convenient.

Hopefully I wont be out of internet for too long.
@Mifuu May I be put on your ping list :)? This is a cool collab art shop!
@Mifuu May I be put on your ping list :)? This is a cool collab art shop!
64514_s.gif
@Founder Of course ! Altho you can probably already put in an order :'D Since this here hasn't hit a maximum yet
@Founder Of course ! Altho you can probably already put in an order :'D Since this here hasn't hit a maximum yet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37