Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LvP] Plague Dom. Raffle. CLOSED!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 61 62
@SquishyPenguin

Yeah, got nests hatching soon haha

Congratz to third place and good luck to everyone for the raffle :D
@SquishyPenguin

Yeah, got nests hatching soon haha

Congratz to third place and good luck to everyone for the raffle :D
LKguVz9.gif
ᒄ₍⁽ˆâ°ˆâ¾â‚Žá’ƒâ™ªâ™¬
@SquishyPenguin

Hey! Hope I'm not bothering you, but since I see you're online and active, I figured I'd ask--this is the first raffle I've been part of, and I'm really confused about all the prizes? There are SO MANY, how does that work? Do people get to choose their prize in the order they win? Or is it random? (I know it says things will be chosen by random number, but I didn't know if that meant the WINNERS will be, or the prizes they receive too.) Thanks!
@SquishyPenguin

Hey! Hope I'm not bothering you, but since I see you're online and active, I figured I'd ask--this is the first raffle I've been part of, and I'm really confused about all the prizes? There are SO MANY, how does that work? Do people get to choose their prize in the order they win? Or is it random? (I know it says things will be chosen by random number, but I didn't know if that meant the WINNERS will be, or the prizes they receive too.) Thanks!
tumblr_ovbyznl6Rn1rweltxo1_400.png
@Beekeeper

Hi there! :> don't worry I'm sort of in the same boat. This is my first time hosting a raffle, so i end up referring a lot of things back to veteran hosts for advice.

There are lots and lots of prizes! 8D
@Plague should be the one drawing the winners for the main prizes, but I assume it would be both RNG for name, and RNG for prize given. as opposed to going down the list.

if it doesn't get done that way then names would probably be RNG'd, then everyone would provide a list of what they want, arranged by preference from most to least preferred.

since im inexperienced i'm not sure myself :'D but if i can get a definitive answer from someone i'll be sure to add it to the post.
@Beekeeper

Hi there! :> don't worry I'm sort of in the same boat. This is my first time hosting a raffle, so i end up referring a lot of things back to veteran hosts for advice.

There are lots and lots of prizes! 8D
@Plague should be the one drawing the winners for the main prizes, but I assume it would be both RNG for name, and RNG for prize given. as opposed to going down the list.

if it doesn't get done that way then names would probably be RNG'd, then everyone would provide a list of what they want, arranged by preference from most to least preferred.

since im inexperienced i'm not sure myself :'D but if i can get a definitive answer from someone i'll be sure to add it to the post.
tumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio2_250.pngtumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio1_250.png
@SquishyPenguin

Ahhh, okay. I doubt I'll win anyway, so it probably won't matter, but I'm curious just in case, heehee.

Are we allowed to ask roughly how many tickets there are so far?
@SquishyPenguin

Ahhh, okay. I doubt I'll win anyway, so it probably won't matter, but I'm curious just in case, heehee.

Are we allowed to ask roughly how many tickets there are so far?
@Beekeeper

shhhh you have just as much chance of winning as anyone else :B

yup
Total so far: 99,340
@Beekeeper

shhhh you have just as much chance of winning as anyone else :B

yup
Total so far: 99,340
@SquishyPenguin

Thanks! That's a lot certainly, but not as much as I was afraid! XD Though there's still plenty of time. I'm sure I'll get in a few hundred more...

Can I ask what the biggest number of tickets from one person is? :O
@SquishyPenguin

Thanks! That's a lot certainly, but not as much as I was afraid! XD Though there's still plenty of time. I'm sure I'll get in a few hundred more...

Can I ask what the biggest number of tickets from one person is? :O
@Beekeeper

it's Blissfire with 10,833 c:
@Beekeeper

it's Blissfire with 10,833 c:
@SquishyPenguin

...Oh dear. I certainly have a way to go to catch up to that. XD

I reeeally don't envy y'all having to keep track of everyone's tickets, yikes...
@SquishyPenguin

...Oh dear. I certainly have a way to go to catch up to that. XD

I reeeally don't envy y'all having to keep track of everyone's tickets, yikes...
*Baby crocodile noises*
*Baby crocodile noises*
BuDq0ZK.gif
@Beekeeper

You do X'D but the easiest way is through stacks of items :P keep an eye on the AH, because we relist stuff for people to buy and send back in.

aha! its not too bad C: sylvandyr designed us an amazing spreadsheet, it does all the hard work.
@Beekeeper

You do X'D but the easiest way is through stacks of items :P keep an eye on the AH, because we relist stuff for people to buy and send back in.

aha! its not too bad C: sylvandyr designed us an amazing spreadsheet, it does all the hard work.
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 61 62