Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LvP] Plague Dom. Raffle. CLOSED!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 61 62
@Plague

Day 1: What did you/your clan do to prepare for the LvP battle?

I was going to do both an IC and OOC answer, but then I realized that it amounts to about the same thing: So much coli! So much training! So much hoarding! So much grinding! All the grinding! And donating, too! I am stoked and exhausted... at the same time!

I'm sure Primus would have said it in a more dignified way, though. :|
@Plague

I was going to do both an IC and OOC answer, but then I realized that it amounts to about the same thing: So much coli! So much training! So much hoarding! So much grinding! All the grinding! And donating, too! I am stoked and exhausted... at the same time!

I'm sure Primus would have said it in a more dignified way, though. :|
dJjYcxr.png
@Plague

I was away for most of the profit push, but I managed to get a full lair of adults and four nests ready to hatch. Only half were fodder, but I got them all above five before exalting the ones still in cooldown this morning. The rest are on the nest, and by Friday, thirteen more will head into Plaguebringer's service.

Of course, I plan to contribute to both construct and golem building. After all, if we can't challenge ourselves and our minions, we have no proof of being strong enough to survive and thrive.
@Plague

I was away for most of the profit push, but I managed to get a full lair of adults and four nests ready to hatch. Only half were fodder, but I got them all above five before exalting the ones still in cooldown this morning. The rest are on the nest, and by Friday, thirteen more will head into Plaguebringer's service.

Of course, I plan to contribute to both construct and golem building. After all, if we can't challenge ourselves and our minions, we have no proof of being strong enough to survive and thrive.
@Plague

I resisted the urge to exalt all those level 10's I had sitting in my lair, and now I have to wait for all my hatchlings to grow up so I can exalt them XD
@Plague

I resisted the urge to exalt all those level 10's I had sitting in my lair, and now I have to wait for all my hatchlings to grow up so I can exalt them XD
@Plague

I expanded my lair, sold a small lump of expensive items, and am going to get back into the spirit of exalting like I did when I first started FR. Never really have put much of a dent in because I'm so bogged down with work and life, but I'd like to think every little bit counts.
@Plague

I expanded my lair, sold a small lump of expensive items, and am going to get back into the spirit of exalting like I did when I first started FR. Never really have put much of a dent in because I'm so bogged down with work and life, but I'd like to think every little bit counts.
294869_900.png421497_900.png421214_900.png341914_900.png
@Bewildebeest

Received your items! I'll be recording them now! c:
@Bewildebeest

Received your items! I'll be recording them now! c:
wlf0vb.jpg
@Brynncognito thanks for your support :D i think the non-dragon raffle is also partially to make it so that one flight wont have a huge advantage if they have better prizes. this way its all about the dragons we purchase with our funds and funds from this :D

we shall see you over at Wasteland Warriors ;) our payout is pretty good~
@Brynncognito thanks for your support :D i think the non-dragon raffle is also partially to make it so that one flight wont have a huge advantage if they have better prizes. this way its all about the dragons we purchase with our funds and funds from this :D

we shall see you over at Wasteland Warriors ;) our payout is pretty good~
omfgdogs.gif
@YseTheGreat

Your items have been received and recorded! :D
@YseTheGreat

Your items have been received and recorded! :D
wlf0vb.jpg
Omg. I realized about halfway into today, you all were asking for red gold flair scarves. This is what I imagined: [img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/348/5/6/time_to_muck_up_lightnings_good_time_by_metalcoffecup-d89vs88.png[/img] And it's off to muck up Lightnings good time!
Omg. I realized about halfway into today, you all were asking for red gold flair scarves. This is what I imagined:

time_to_muck_up_lightnings_good_time_by_metalcoffecup-d89vs88.png

And it's off to muck up Lightnings good time!
@Cynderbark

That's adorable terrifying! What could be scarier than an army of fashionable Gryffindor constructs invading the territory spreading their pestilence?
@Cynderbark

That's adorable terrifying! What could be scarier than an army of fashionable Gryffindor constructs invading the territory spreading their pestilence?
QQnBZuq.gif
@Plague Day 1: What did you/your clan do to prepare for the LvP battle?

I'm Light. So, assuming I'm allowed to answer this, my prep was pretty much getting a lot of money from last week so I could buy parts for golems and constructs.
@Plague Day 1: What did you/your clan do to prepare for the LvP battle?

I'm Light. So, assuming I'm allowed to answer this, my prep was pretty much getting a lot of money from last week so I could buy parts for golems and constructs.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 61 62