Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ELECTROSHOCK IS CLOSED! FINISHED!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 75 76
@Snaptrap - Bumping as well.

Hopefully people see your response to all this unpleasantness and everyone can move on, actually appreciating how very generous this whole raffle is.
@Snaptrap - Bumping as well.

Hopefully people see your response to all this unpleasantness and everyone can move on, actually appreciating how very generous this whole raffle is.
@AvengedHero, I'm giving 10,000 of free tickets to different groups. The main thing I wanted from this raffle was food, apparel items and eggs so I can do another 'Oops, I need to try again' for a 'progen' for newbies.

Thank you for continuing to bump the thread despite the unpleasantness.
@AvengedHero, I'm giving 10,000 of free tickets to different groups. The main thing I wanted from this raffle was food, apparel items and eggs so I can do another 'Oops, I need to try again' for a 'progen' for newbies.

Thank you for continuing to bump the thread despite the unpleasantness.
@snaptrap bump!

Also, I feel that about the eggs. I don't know what I was thinking when I chose coral for my progen... Like, wow no. I kept trying to see the tert change and didn't realize at the time that it wasn't shown until there's actually a tert... > .>
@snaptrap bump!

Also, I feel that about the eggs. I don't know what I was thinking when I chose coral for my progen... Like, wow no. I kept trying to see the tert change and didn't realize at the time that it wasn't shown until there's actually a tert... > .>
@Applenouns, I got so lucky when I Scattered Scrolled one of my pro-gens. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3889639] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38897/3889639_350.png[/img] [/url] This pretty boy used to have lemon for his tert. Every time I looked at him I wondered what to do with him... but then, scatter scroll and wow, looking good!
@Applenouns, I got so lucky when I Scattered Scrolled one of my pro-gens.

3889639_350.png

This pretty boy used to have lemon for his tert. Every time I looked at him I wondered what to do with him... but then, scatter scroll and wow, looking good!
@Snaptrap man, just saw that mess a few pages ago... like whoa.
I don't like KNOW you but as a newbie you were one of the first gift pages I found I think?
Like, you're very generous so anyone with suspicions about you hoarding stuff (other than your own dergs) needs to pay more attention lol

And I'm not big on pink and also apparently keep forgetting that scatter does color only, not genes because i was like WHOA LUCKY IT GAVE YOU CRYSTAL and then wait... no.

I have food to donate, just meat though. Should I send it to you every so often or?
Like, I don't have any completemeat stacks, but I think I can be a regular supplier of food for your giveaways and newbie things

just not insects because for some reason i am going through lots of those
/never actually read what certain dergs eat so whoops still havent bothered to look/
@Snaptrap man, just saw that mess a few pages ago... like whoa.
I don't like KNOW you but as a newbie you were one of the first gift pages I found I think?
Like, you're very generous so anyone with suspicions about you hoarding stuff (other than your own dergs) needs to pay more attention lol

And I'm not big on pink and also apparently keep forgetting that scatter does color only, not genes because i was like WHOA LUCKY IT GAVE YOU CRYSTAL and then wait... no.

I have food to donate, just meat though. Should I send it to you every so often or?
Like, I don't have any completemeat stacks, but I think I can be a regular supplier of food for your giveaways and newbie things

just not insects because for some reason i am going through lots of those
/never actually read what certain dergs eat so whoops still havent bothered to look/
@Snaptrap Bumping!
@Snaptrap Bumping!
@Applenouns, I like to give stuff to people around the site. I'm very active in the Coliseum and I think I've missed maxing out my fairgrounds 6 times since I joined. I make a lot so why not give back?

This site is meant to be fun and if people can have fun with the raffles then that's more fire for me to keep pushing for the next newbie window raffle, or just a clear out raffle. xD

Thank you for the kind comment! ^__^

I'll also accept half-stacks at half the ticket prices. ^__^
@Applenouns, I like to give stuff to people around the site. I'm very active in the Coliseum and I think I've missed maxing out my fairgrounds 6 times since I joined. I make a lot so why not give back?

This site is meant to be fun and if people can have fun with the raffles then that's more fire for me to keep pushing for the next newbie window raffle, or just a clear out raffle. xD

Thank you for the kind comment! ^__^

I'll also accept half-stacks at half the ticket prices. ^__^
@Snaptrap bump!
@Snaptrap bump!
flight_rising_dragon_signature_by_kelsevi-d76khpz.gif
Pixel Credits to TheBLUgineerGirl and KelSevi on deviantART
@Snaptrap

bump! am from arcane! :3c
sending you a PM for tickets your way!

(@Heresy psst)
@Snaptrap

bump! am from arcane! :3c