Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 493 494
@Miirshroom I would like to order two planters.

1st planter 100px
Honeycrisp tree, Spring
Yellow planter and white substrate
2 sweet grass
1 Dayglow thresh and an Oasis Song bird

2k treasure
10x Honeycrisp apples
10x sacradite
10x quartz
20x sweet grass
10x dayglow thresh
10x Oasis Songbird

2nd planter 100px
Western Hemlock Spring
1 cindershroom
2 Zephyr Sparrows

2k treasure
15x fir branches
10x Sacridite
10x Quartz
10x Cindershroom
20x Zephyr Sparrows

I will send everything now, thank you
@Miirshroom I would like to order two planters.

1st planter 100px
Honeycrisp tree, Spring
2 sweet grass
1 Dayglow thresh and an Oasis Song bird

2k treasure
10x Honeycrisp apples
10x sacradite
10x quartz
20x sweet grass
10x dayglow thresh
10x Oasis Songbird

2nd planter 100px
Western Hemlock Spring
1 cindershroom
2 Zephyr Sparrows

2k treasure
15x fir branches
10x Sacridite
10x Quartz
10x Cindershroom
20x Zephyr Sparrows

I will send everything now, thank you
el1jpe.png Let the sun shine 2hx7peu.png
@WhiteSkies the Satin Mice should be done within the next week, hopefully I'll work on them this weekend, so you could send items now and I could deliver you the planter when they're done or I could ping you when they're done to send your items.

@madmadsmadly the next limited event is less for exclusive items, and more as a way to get a random arrangement of available items at a treasure cost instead of item cost. But, sure, I can ping you when that happens!

So, like, the next limited event I have planned is to make arrangements using the winter stages of trees and all items currently unlocked, during late December, and then in late January or early February I may do an event for adding snow to existing bonsai trees in exchange for eternal snows and/or other holiday currency.
@WhiteSkies the Satin Mice should be done within the next week, hopefully I'll work on them this weekend, so you could send items now and I could deliver you the planter when they're done or I could ping you when they're done to send your items.

@madmadsmadly the next limited event is less for exclusive items, and more as a way to get a random arrangement of available items at a treasure cost instead of item cost. But, sure, I can ping you when that happens!

So, like, the next limited event I have planned is to make arrangements using the winter stages of trees and all items currently unlocked, during late December, and then in late January or early February I may do an event for adding snow to existing bonsai trees in exchange for eternal snows and/or other holiday currency.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom awesome!! that's more what I was hoping for, actually - I like being surprised ;v;
@miirshroom awesome!! that's more what I was hoping for, actually - I like being surprised ;v;
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
[center]@Luminis [i]Your young dragons like to find excuses to practice their magic near this bonsai so that they can see the Dayglow Threshes glowing. Being exposed so often to Bright Bolts and Blinding Slashes has caused Spring blossoms to bloom much earlier than usual for your Apple Bonsai.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/39.1xLuminis.1_zps5sr4pfej.png[/img] [i]The shape of a Cindershroom cluster nicely complements the tiered boughs of your Western Hemlock Bonsai. You keep the planter quite damp to prevent any accidental fires.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/40.1xLuminis.2_zpsn9wqjjcj.png[/img] [/center]
@Luminis

Your young dragons like to find excuses to practice their magic near this bonsai so that they can see the Dayglow Threshes glowing. Being exposed so often to Bright Bolts and Blinding Slashes has caused Spring blossoms to bloom much earlier than usual for your Apple Bonsai.
39.1xLuminis.1_zps5sr4pfej.png

The shape of a Cindershroom cluster nicely complements the tiered boughs of your Western Hemlock Bonsai. You keep the planter quite damp to prevent any accidental fires.
40.1xLuminis.2_zpsn9wqjjcj.png
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@Miirshroom. They are beautiful. Thank you so much!
@Miirshroom. They are beautiful. Thank you so much!
el1jpe.png Let the sun shine 2hx7peu.png
@Miirshroom.
Thank you, I will send for the mouse as well then as I'm happy to wait.
(to reiterate my order, its a 200px white planter with white substrate, a winter crimson king maple and a satin mouse)
@Miirshroom.
Thank you, I will send for the mouse as well then as I'm happy to wait.
(to reiterate my order, its a 200px white planter with white substrate, a winter crimson king maple and a satin mouse)
tXKbExw.png
@miirshroom I have a question. Am I imagining things or is the item for Willow Trees nonexistent? I've used every search I can think of to try and find it because I really love willow trees... Please ignore me I am silly...

Also, do you have a general pinglist for updates? I would love to be on it. This is an absolutely adorable idea.
@miirshroom I have a question. Am I imagining things or is the item for Willow Trees nonexistent? I've used every search I can think of to try and find it because I really love willow trees... Please ignore me I am silly...

Also, do you have a general pinglist for updates? I would love to be on it. This is an absolutely adorable idea.
@SinomeRae If you mean the Pegalas feathers, they DO exist [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/3414.png[/img] You get them foraging in fire/light/lightning/water from lvl 20 and up
@SinomeRae
If you mean the Pegalas feathers, they DO exist

3414.png
You get them foraging in fire/light/lightning/water from lvl 20 and up
tXKbExw.png
@miirshroom Can you add me to your pinglist for funding slots?
@miirshroom Can you add me to your pinglist for funding slots?
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
[quote name="WhiteSkies" date="2014-12-12 07:37:34"]@SinomeRae If you mean the Pegalas feathers, they DO exist [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/3414.png[/img] You get them foraging in fire/light/lightning/water from lvl 20 and up[/quote] Ah thank you! I literally looked at every wiki I could. I best get to foraging then.
WhiteSkies wrote on 2014-12-12 07:37:34:
@SinomeRae
If you mean the Pegalas feathers, they DO exist

3414.png
You get them foraging in fire/light/lightning/water from lvl 20 and up

Ah thank you! I literally looked at every wiki I could. I best get to foraging then.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 493 494