Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coliseum
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28
i don't really notice anything different. :c
i don't really notice anything different. :c
XcP5ule.pngtumblr_inline_mwqux7TPiM1rbhbr0.png
Seems that alot of things are loading faster. However, I'm still having issues with some pages, going super slow or locking up trying to load some of the ads.
Seems that alot of things are loading faster. However, I'm still having issues with some pages, going super slow or locking up trying to load some of the ads.
FJwIZ2B.pngfm4SC7B.png 7N6aPtn.png
Out of my own experience so far when just signing up, Coliseum/doing the mini games the game server kept fine for a few minuets then drop saying I was now offline. Now I noticed a forum about possible means to fix this and so far they have not been the problem. I went between 2-3 browsers to test it too.
Out of my own experience so far when just signing up, Coliseum/doing the mini games the game server kept fine for a few minuets then drop saying I was now offline. Now I noticed a forum about possible means to fix this and so far they have not been the problem. I went between 2-3 browsers to test it too.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Runes is still having issues loading up for me. Recently it stopped registering the 20k I earned but I still have the treasure itself.
Runes is still having issues loading up for me. Recently it stopped registering the 20k I earned but I still have the treasure itself.
gg8KEVU.png
"Grendel" by Doomful
Seems the same loading speed everywhere for me. The coliseum usually is always the only thing that never breaks for me. (Sometime it will freeze, but can be fixed with a refresh)

Also, Runescape hasn't been working for days but I figured it's probably already been mentioned?

Now I'm down to the puzzle game being my only way for income until either one of these things comes back/gets fixed
Seems the same loading speed everywhere for me. The coliseum usually is always the only thing that never breaks for me. (Sometime it will freeze, but can be fixed with a refresh)

Also, Runescape hasn't been working for days but I figured it's probably already been mentioned?

Now I'm down to the puzzle game being my only way for income until either one of these things comes back/gets fixed
Link2.png Link3-2.png
The fairground games refuse to load for me, but everything else is very fast.
The fairground games refuse to load for me, but everything else is very fast.
Fairground doesn't respond half the time, and will cut me off in the middle of the game as well, which is frustrating...especially when I'm working on puzzles. :(
Fairground doesn't respond half the time, and will cut me off in the middle of the game as well, which is frustrating...especially when I'm working on puzzles. :(
rCZIfnU.png
So far everything loads at the same speed. On the plus side though, I was able to load Runes of the Arcanist for the first time ever, though after playing the first level I got the same, "connection was lost" message as always.
So far everything loads at the same speed. On the plus side though, I was able to load Runes of the Arcanist for the first time ever, though after playing the first level I got the same, "connection was lost" message as always.
Windows 7, Google Chrome Browser.

Everything seems to have sped up a bit more except for the forums are still working just as slow as they have been, and opening up new forum tabs is really slow. Runestones is still just as broken as it has been before. (The timer goes down to 0 and stays there even though I finish the level before time runs out, sometimes I get awarded treasure and sometimes I don't. I can't play past the first level anyways.) So without the Coliseum and Runestones still broken, the only game that really gives out treasure, there really isn't much to do.

Also search being broken still is hugely disadvantageous. It is impossible to search through a thousand pages in the AH to get the hatchlings I need, and until the sale boards are broken up using the forums is just as bad for buying hatchlings. Please, please, please fix the search.

Images are still breaking on the site. I can't see any of my friends, and only occasionally people who have commented on my profile. AH dragon thumbnails are also pretty broken.
Windows 7, Google Chrome Browser.

Everything seems to have sped up a bit more except for the forums are still working just as slow as they have been, and opening up new forum tabs is really slow. Runestones is still just as broken as it has been before. (The timer goes down to 0 and stays there even though I finish the level before time runs out, sometimes I get awarded treasure and sometimes I don't. I can't play past the first level anyways.) So without the Coliseum and Runestones still broken, the only game that really gives out treasure, there really isn't much to do.

Also search being broken still is hugely disadvantageous. It is impossible to search through a thousand pages in the AH to get the hatchlings I need, and until the sale boards are broken up using the forums is just as bad for buying hatchlings. Please, please, please fix the search.

Images are still breaking on the site. I can't see any of my friends, and only occasionally people who have commented on my profile. AH dragon thumbnails are also pretty broken.
Site seems to load a bit quicker with the coliseum offline. However Fairground capabilities still seem to be about the same, that being not the greatest. Only game I ever manage to finish is High and Low. Runes game never really loads, and puzzles loose connection with server before they can be finished
Site seems to load a bit quicker with the coliseum offline. However Fairground capabilities still seem to be about the same, that being not the greatest. Only game I ever manage to finish is High and Low. Runes game never really loads, and puzzles loose connection with server before they can be finished
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28