Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | League of Legends?
1 2 3 4
I don't play ranked (*filthy casual playing in the distance*) but I do play. My username is grotesqueGrip and I main support. I started out with Blitzcrank, but I play Morgana more than anything lately. If I'm online and

I should really get back into League at some point. I have a friend who mains ADC and we usually team up and wreak havoc in Normals.
I don't play ranked (*filthy casual playing in the distance*) but I do play. My username is grotesqueGrip and I main support. I started out with Blitzcrank, but I play Morgana more than anything lately. If I'm online and

I should really get back into League at some point. I have a friend who mains ADC and we usually team up and wreak havoc in Normals.
m37z8.gif
I love watching Solwolf and Anklespankin, but I don't play myself.
I love watching Solwolf and Anklespankin, but I don't play myself.
Oh, I realized I never posted my ign. I'm "YiXuan" on NA. Feel free to add me and we can play some casual games :) I mostly play ARAM. When I do play on the rift, I can play all roles, though preferably not jungle since I'm not used to the new jungle yet.
Oh, I realized I never posted my ign. I'm "YiXuan" on NA. Feel free to add me and we can play some casual games :) I mostly play ARAM. When I do play on the rift, I can play all roles, though preferably not jungle since I'm not used to the new jungle yet.
Play League of Legends? Add me and send me a message (NA): YiXuan
Into cosplaying? Let's chat. :)
My ign is Inugumi if anyone would like to add me! I'm always up for playing a game with fellow FR people! I'm a very casual player though and mainly enjoy ARAMs (King Poro! Cannot wait for that to be released!) but I will definitely play rifts as well.

I usually main top and support. Don't like ranked all that much since I'm in it more for fun. My main champions are Sona, Renekton, and Nidalee though I own practically every support and top laner. The new rift is awesome but all the new jungle updates probably squandered my ability to jungle ever. I was never the best at it to begin with heh.
My ign is Inugumi if anyone would like to add me! I'm always up for playing a game with fellow FR people! I'm a very casual player though and mainly enjoy ARAMs (King Poro! Cannot wait for that to be released!) but I will definitely play rifts as well.

I usually main top and support. Don't like ranked all that much since I'm in it more for fun. My main champions are Sona, Renekton, and Nidalee though I own practically every support and top laner. The new rift is awesome but all the new jungle updates probably squandered my ability to jungle ever. I was never the best at it to begin with heh.
I'm a filthy casual who has still to hit level 30. I honestly pretty much only play ARAM. I wish I could get into League more, but that hasn't worked this far.
I'm a filthy casual who has still to hit level 30. I honestly pretty much only play ARAM. I wish I could get into League more, but that hasn't worked this far.
I've played off and on, but I 'm a level 25 (username is Creepersword). I've tried to get the hang of lol again and I'm not so bad at it (surprisingly I'm still really good at it). I love the new SR and jungle and it looks more professional and polished. I've been playing pvp and I've been getting matched with people with 'Dangerous' and 'Angel' prefixes and they're really bad and I think they're bots, so it's irritating when you want to play pvp and you just get awful bots (at least I think they are). I usually play bot lane or top lane. I'm alright at Support but I play top more.
I've played off and on, but I 'm a level 25 (username is Creepersword). I've tried to get the hang of lol again and I'm not so bad at it (surprisingly I'm still really good at it). I love the new SR and jungle and it looks more professional and polished. I've been playing pvp and I've been getting matched with people with 'Dangerous' and 'Angel' prefixes and they're really bad and I think they're bots, so it's irritating when you want to play pvp and you just get awful bots (at least I think they are). I usually play bot lane or top lane. I'm alright at Support but I play top more.
643_zpspmm4kxog.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38_zpsgsjvkvyl.gif644_zpsht3f1iox.gif
my ign is ryuko muhtoi on na~ i'd be up for arams and stuff c:

i haven't been playing much lately, since animation has been hectic and motivation is low, but i really do love league,,, i love the lore and their characters are so unique and believable and they're just??? great??? i'm not big on ranked and i'd rather play more casually oop, but i main suppooort. leona is my bae and i love her forever, but i also enjoy playing soraka/braum/sona. i haven't,,, gotten a chance to try out the new jungle yet but i enjoyed the jungle a lot too, and kha was my main bug he's so fun??
my ign is ryuko muhtoi on na~ i'd be up for arams and stuff c:

i haven't been playing much lately, since animation has been hectic and motivation is low, but i really do love league,,, i love the lore and their characters are so unique and believable and they're just??? great??? i'm not big on ranked and i'd rather play more casually oop, but i main suppooort. leona is my bae and i love her forever, but i also enjoy playing soraka/braum/sona. i haven't,,, gotten a chance to try out the new jungle yet but i enjoyed the jungle a lot too, and kha was my main bug he's so fun??
Hi, I'm ecas... feel free to add me, although most of the time I just play arams. That's mostly because my laptop has a horrible graphics card for gaming (Intel 4000, not horrible to that extent, but honestly pretty horrible). Especially with the new summoner's rift, I'll get ridiculous ping spikes and FPS spikes when the graphics get even mildly intense, such as when statikk shiv is used by the AD carry. Which is a bit of a problem, since usually I play support. OTL Annoying thing is that my processor is i7 quadcore, which is pretty great, but I still can't do much simply because my graphics card is not good enough. According to canirunit, League can't even run on minimum.

Yeah, so no ranked for me, I'd probably be reported to no end. But I do play ARAM. :3
Hi, I'm ecas... feel free to add me, although most of the time I just play arams. That's mostly because my laptop has a horrible graphics card for gaming (Intel 4000, not horrible to that extent, but honestly pretty horrible). Especially with the new summoner's rift, I'll get ridiculous ping spikes and FPS spikes when the graphics get even mildly intense, such as when statikk shiv is used by the AD carry. Which is a bit of a problem, since usually I play support. OTL Annoying thing is that my processor is i7 quadcore, which is pretty great, but I still can't do much simply because my graphics card is not good enough. According to canirunit, League can't even run on minimum.

Yeah, so no ranked for me, I'd probably be reported to no end. But I do play ARAM. :3
2njhuub.jpg
Hey everyone!

I'm looking to set up some causal 5s games. Something super, super low key during the holidays. Anyone down?
Hey everyone!

I'm looking to set up some causal 5s games. Something super, super low key during the holidays. Anyone down?
xWoPUjI.png
@DigDog

I would be very interested C: my so and I are always down to join in on games if you'd like to add us (: I'm Inugumi and he's Canadian Hades. It'd be neat if we could get enough FR people to set up 5v5s haha.
@DigDog

I would be very interested C: my so and I are always down to join in on games if you'd like to add us (: I'm Inugumi and he's Canadian Hades. It'd be neat if we could get enough FR people to set up 5v5s haha.
1 2 3 4