Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | League of Legends?
1 2 3 4
I play on oceania :3 Which no one plays here xD *Foreveralones*
I play on oceania :3 Which no one plays here xD *Foreveralones*
m37z8.gif
I'm level 30 on NA! I've been around since the very beginning of season 2, but I play on and off. Very casual. Very. >.<

@KyaineDraconix
You won't be alone here at FR! :D You've got plenty of dragonlovers by your side! ;3
I'm level 30 on NA! I've been around since the very beginning of season 2, but I play on and off. Very casual. Very. >.<

@KyaineDraconix
You won't be alone here at FR! :D You've got plenty of dragonlovers by your side! ;3
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
@Ayeaka Fiddles support is pretty fun. I'm not too confident in knowing when to ult so I don't play it as often. I really need to get movement quints haha. I really want to use Fiddles and Veig as supports, but they're so slow, even with mobis. x-x;; I've actually been playing a lot of Karma support lately. She works really well for a kill lane. Orianna is pretty fun to support with as well; I found that out on accident due to some lane confusion and having to go support haha. I have some traditional support champs, but I find off-supports much more interesting. I really want to play Trundle support one of these days since I've played him in all the other roles xD He's a decent tank plus he steals AD and would be pretty good against a Leona or Braum since he steals armor with his ult.

I didn't know people played Poppy as assassin. I've also almost never see Poppy haha. I have her on my smurf, and I have no idea how to play her. I just derp around with her.

I think I'm just not very good with assassins haha. I first mained mages and then fighters. Assassin playstyle is a mix of those two so I just can't get used to it. If I'm going in, I'm going ham. If I'm skirting the edges as a squishy, I'm going to be on the edge of the fight the whole time. In the end, I'm happier as a top laner, or more precisely, as a Trundle top laner. I get to farm all day and have great mobility so I can laugh as half the opponent team chases across the map and can't kill me x)
@Ayeaka Fiddles support is pretty fun. I'm not too confident in knowing when to ult so I don't play it as often. I really need to get movement quints haha. I really want to use Fiddles and Veig as supports, but they're so slow, even with mobis. x-x;; I've actually been playing a lot of Karma support lately. She works really well for a kill lane. Orianna is pretty fun to support with as well; I found that out on accident due to some lane confusion and having to go support haha. I have some traditional support champs, but I find off-supports much more interesting. I really want to play Trundle support one of these days since I've played him in all the other roles xD He's a decent tank plus he steals AD and would be pretty good against a Leona or Braum since he steals armor with his ult.

I didn't know people played Poppy as assassin. I've also almost never see Poppy haha. I have her on my smurf, and I have no idea how to play her. I just derp around with her.

I think I'm just not very good with assassins haha. I first mained mages and then fighters. Assassin playstyle is a mix of those two so I just can't get used to it. If I'm going in, I'm going ham. If I'm skirting the edges as a squishy, I'm going to be on the edge of the fight the whole time. In the end, I'm happier as a top laner, or more precisely, as a Trundle top laner. I get to farm all day and have great mobility so I can laugh as half the opponent team chases across the map and can't kill me x)
Play League of Legends? Add me and send me a message (NA): YiXuan
Into cosplaying? Let's chat. :)
I'm level 30 on NA~ I've only been playing since April though.

I really like the new map. First few times was a huge sensory overload to me, but it's so pretty. All the little critters running around and hiding was pretty cool. The new jungle intimidates me so I haven't bothered going into it yet... probably should get around to it... Baron and dragon animations and fighting is pretty cool. I like the way they've changed stuff around, it's fun to see weird combos in lanes and watching people 'break the meta' to see how things can be done in the new map. :D
I'm level 30 on NA~ I've only been playing since April though.

I really like the new map. First few times was a huge sensory overload to me, but it's so pretty. All the little critters running around and hiding was pretty cool. The new jungle intimidates me so I haven't bothered going into it yet... probably should get around to it... Baron and dragon animations and fighting is pretty cool. I like the way they've changed stuff around, it's fun to see weird combos in lanes and watching people 'break the meta' to see how things can be done in the new map. :D
EUW, my summoner is King Kagi, feel free to add
playing since march, got into sIV, fell to sV due to feeders in literally every game and decided to quit ranked
i'm a casual player
main adc and top.
EUW, my summoner is King Kagi, feel free to add
playing since march, got into sIV, fell to sV due to feeders in literally every game and decided to quit ranked
i'm a casual player
main adc and top.
unknown.png
Heeeeey all! I'm pretty new (as in started a few weeks ago orz) but I'm addicted to LoL. The game itself is really fun in my opinion, and I like all of the champion variety. c: I think I'm good with Anivia and Kog'Maw. I like Marksman (get ALL the kills from far away) but Anivia's burst is really nice too, and I get a lot of kills because of it. But don't get me wrong, I'm still new. xD

If there's enough people who want to, I think it'd be cool to try and have matches with only FR members. Y'know, killing stuff and making FR jokes at the same time or something. :,D
Though servers could pose a problem. :/

My summoner name is Sky Airglow if you want to add me or something lol. (North America server)

or do I say

LoL

haha not funny I'm sorry
Heeeeey all! I'm pretty new (as in started a few weeks ago orz) but I'm addicted to LoL. The game itself is really fun in my opinion, and I like all of the champion variety. c: I think I'm good with Anivia and Kog'Maw. I like Marksman (get ALL the kills from far away) but Anivia's burst is really nice too, and I get a lot of kills because of it. But don't get me wrong, I'm still new. xD

If there's enough people who want to, I think it'd be cool to try and have matches with only FR members. Y'know, killing stuff and making FR jokes at the same time or something. :,D
Though servers could pose a problem. :/

My summoner name is Sky Airglow if you want to add me or something lol. (North America server)

or do I say

LoL

haha not funny I'm sorry
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
-quietly wanders in- Been playing since late season 1, early season 2. I've seen all world championships with the exception of season 1.
I'm on NA.
I mostly play ARAM now though once and a while I'll pop onto the rift and play something, mostly jungle* though I main support.

The dream that will never be is eventually getting to diamond or getting involved somehow with pro play or the pro scene in SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM cause it fills me with great joy and happiness

If-if anyone else loves pro play yes please let's be friends.

*I don't know how I hate jungle in general but I seem to be stuck to it lately and not...doing...terribly when i play it
-quietly wanders in- Been playing since late season 1, early season 2. I've seen all world championships with the exception of season 1.
I'm on NA.
I mostly play ARAM now though once and a while I'll pop onto the rift and play something, mostly jungle* though I main support.

The dream that will never be is eventually getting to diamond or getting involved somehow with pro play or the pro scene in SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM cause it fills me with great joy and happiness

If-if anyone else loves pro play yes please let's be friends.

*I don't know how I hate jungle in general but I seem to be stuck to it lately and not...doing...terribly when i play it
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
I gotta make an NA account!

@countofcasuality @@Ayeaka @Nightglow @LoneNightWolf @Shadowdrgn

But 300-400 ping..

I made one.. add Kyainedraggie lvl10 though
I gotta make an NA account!

@countofcasuality @@Ayeaka @Nightglow @LoneNightWolf @Shadowdrgn

But 300-400 ping..

I made one.. add Kyainedraggie lvl10 though
m37z8.gif
I'm L0neNightW0lf, I never mentioned that before, feel free to add me~
I'm L0neNightW0lf, I never mentioned that before, feel free to add me~
I don't play league of legends. But I'm remodeling Volibear for a polycount competition/for school(prof pointed me at the competition).
I don't play league of legends. But I'm remodeling Volibear for a polycount competition/for school(prof pointed me at the competition).
iOAzfdC.giftDeKDnH.pngh9RKTmz.gif
1 2 3 4