Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Four Seasons (under construction)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@FangsOnBats, great! And good luck! My hatchery is also under construction, and I'm beginning to wonder if it's a permanent problem, lol. Let me know if you ever change your Affiliates banner and I'd be happy to update it on my page. :)
@FangsOnBats, great! And good luck! My hatchery is also under construction, and I'm beginning to wonder if it's a permanent problem, lol. Let me know if you ever change your Affiliates banner and I'd be happy to update it on my page. :)
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
Hi there! Wow, this is such a lovely thread *v*
Could you please put me on the ping lists for the following breeding pairs?

-Campfire
-Pecan Pie
-Fresh Flowers
-Dalmation Plantation

Thanks a bunch! Again, lovely thread, and I love your breeding theme
Hi there! Wow, this is such a lovely thread *v*
Could you please put me on the ping lists for the following breeding pairs?

-Campfire
-Pecan Pie
-Fresh Flowers
-Dalmation Plantation

Thanks a bunch! Again, lovely thread, and I love your breeding theme
thDLJf3.png I buy ChickenSmoothie pets sEBxtxA.png
7zcCDc4.png
@FangsOnBats - I love the theme of your hatchery! Your "In Full Bloom" pair is really gorgeous (I can see why you're proud of your spring collection!)
Would you like to be affiliates? I just opened a hatchery~
Also, are you still looking for more dragons for your Winter collection? One of my pairs is an x/ice/ice guaranteed iri/shim/belly, if you'd be interested in taking a look at the babies when they arrive.
@FangsOnBats - I love the theme of your hatchery! Your "In Full Bloom" pair is really gorgeous (I can see why you're proud of your spring collection!)
Would you like to be affiliates? I just opened a hatchery~
Also, are you still looking for more dragons for your Winter collection? One of my pairs is an x/ice/ice guaranteed iri/shim/belly, if you'd be interested in taking a look at the babies when they arrive.
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
@FangsOnBats
Hiya! Beatiful hatchery you got here. Can I be on the pinglist for Daphne and Crocus? Thanks!
@FangsOnBats
Hiya! Beatiful hatchery you got here. Can I be on the pinglist for Daphne and Crocus? Thanks!
@botoluvr@skyarising@Alicenn

Hi friends! I'm sorry it's been so long. I've been neglecting this thread lately.

Sadly botoluvr I only have the Dalmatian Plantation pair still together. I went through a great purging and got rid of some of my older pairs to make new ones. I will still gladly add you to their ping list and they will be having babies soon! :)

Skyarising I would be happy to be affiliates and I will add your banner to my affiliate list.

and Alicenn I'm so sorry but the Daphne Crocus pair is no more. Thank you for the kind words on my hatchery and I'd be happy to ping you when I get this thread updated with my newer pairings. :)
@botoluvr@skyarising@Alicenn

Hi friends! I'm sorry it's been so long. I've been neglecting this thread lately.

Sadly botoluvr I only have the Dalmatian Plantation pair still together. I went through a great purging and got rid of some of my older pairs to make new ones. I will still gladly add you to their ping list and they will be having babies soon! :)

Skyarising I would be happy to be affiliates and I will add your banner to my affiliate list.

and Alicenn I'm so sorry but the Daphne Crocus pair is no more. Thank you for the kind words on my hatchery and I'd be happy to ping you when I get this thread updated with my newer pairings. :)
5fb92ac135794559832d2c3d65f013c6.gif
@FangsOnBats - great! I'll add your banner right away ^o^
@FangsOnBats - great! I'll add your banner right away ^o^
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
@FangsOnBats very sorry to hear so! Please do ping me when you get new pairs.
@FangsOnBats very sorry to hear so! Please do ping me when you get new pairs.
@FangsOnBats by the way I would love a hatchie from Perdita and Pongo, but I won't reserve because I don't have 100k :( Can you ping me when they hatch though? I would love to see them and keep an eye on the price they go for.
@FangsOnBats by the way I would love a hatchie from Perdita and Pongo, but I won't reserve because I don't have 100k :( Can you ping me when they hatch though? I would love to see them and keep an eye on the price they go for.
@Alicenn they aren't actually 100k. Those prices were made when dragon economy was a bit different. I like to try and sell them for around 50k or so. :)
@Alicenn they aren't actually 100k. Those prices were made when dragon economy was a bit different. I like to try and sell them for around 50k or so. :)
5fb92ac135794559832d2c3d65f013c6.gif
@FangsOnBats oh that's great! I will be able to afford that. Is the female wildclaw that comes from that pair still available? She is on the dergs available post but she isn't in your lair, so I'm not sure. Otherwise, can I reserve one?
@FangsOnBats oh that's great! I will be able to afford that. Is the female wildclaw that comes from that pair still available? She is on the dergs available post but she isn't in your lair, so I'm not sure. Otherwise, can I reserve one?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8