Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Serious Question of Utmost Importance
1 2 3 4
Earthshaker.
I like big butts and I cannot lie!

Just kidding. They all look pretty nice.
Earthshaker.
I like big butts and I cannot lie!

Just kidding. They all look pretty nice.
466w8yC.png
I am personally offended that our Mother Shadowbringer hasn't been mentioned.

Those (mist?) tendrils coming out of her mouth are cool as anything. You know you want to stroke those things.
I am personally offended that our Mother Shadowbringer hasn't been mentioned.

Those (mist?) tendrils coming out of her mouth are cool as anything. You know you want to stroke those things.
Formerly known as "Scandinavia"
112aps6.jpg
[quote name="Vendrus" date="2013-07-28 12:57:35" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=767448#767580"]I'm... uh... not gonna comment on Lady Plaguebringer's. I have a nasty feeling she'd gift me with a related disease...[/quote] [quote name="Maus" date="2013-07-28 14:07:53" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=767448#769652"]@Takora VERY PUNNY. xD We all know that the lovely Plaguebringer has the best booty. I mean come on, she's practically showing it off! Her glorious booty and the pus filled sacs around it... WHO WOULDN'T WANT A PIECE OF THAT?! [i]Dear Plaguemother, forgive me, for I have sinned.[/i][/quote] You guys are hilarious! xD Plaguemother has the [b]hottest[/b] booty out of em all of course, but the second hottest is the Earthshaker! He's got it goin' on! xD
I'm... uh... not gonna comment on Lady Plaguebringer's.
I have a nasty feeling she'd gift me with a related disease...
@Takora VERY PUNNY. xD

We all know that the lovely Plaguebringer has the best booty. I mean come on, she's practically showing it off! Her glorious booty and the pus filled sacs around it... WHO WOULDN'T WANT A PIECE OF THAT?!

Dear Plaguemother, forgive me, for I have sinned.

You guys are hilarious! xD
Plaguemother has the hottest booty out of em all of course, but the second hottest is the Earthshaker! He's got it goin' on! xD

G3Nj7lD.pngLhkETtZ.png

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1837475/
Ah, yes, you all have very good points! See, this is why it's a question for the ages, coming to a definite conclusion is going to be difficult. 8|a

@Licorne I died Ah, yes! Also, rumor has it- though even as a member of the Wind clan myself I can neither confirm nor deny, you understand- but rumor has it our dear Windsinger is also finely versed in the creative arts of braigetori; I have heard that Le Pétomane himself learned from him! And if such creative exploits don't make you admire the booty, I'm not sure what will.

@zyymurgy Ah yes, the Gladekeeper! I'm surprised she wasn't brought up sooner; I'm sure she can really shake dat grass if you know what I mean. ;D

@Takora Now now! While I do indeed agree the Earthshaker has a most finely sculpted behind, winning by a landslide seems a bit hasty- we don't want to take the other deities for granite you know!

@Maus Oh yes, there is always something to be said for such round, vuluptuous sacs! Brings a whole new meaning to the term 'bubble butt', which I have heard is a high-level of compliment.
Ah, yes, you all have very good points! See, this is why it's a question for the ages, coming to a definite conclusion is going to be difficult. 8|a

@Licorne I died Ah, yes! Also, rumor has it- though even as a member of the Wind clan myself I can neither confirm nor deny, you understand- but rumor has it our dear Windsinger is also finely versed in the creative arts of braigetori; I have heard that Le Pétomane himself learned from him! And if such creative exploits don't make you admire the booty, I'm not sure what will.

@zyymurgy Ah yes, the Gladekeeper! I'm surprised she wasn't brought up sooner; I'm sure she can really shake dat grass if you know what I mean. ;D

@Takora Now now! While I do indeed agree the Earthshaker has a most finely sculpted behind, winning by a landslide seems a bit hasty- we don't want to take the other deities for granite you know!

@Maus Oh yes, there is always something to be said for such round, vuluptuous sacs! Brings a whole new meaning to the term 'bubble butt', which I have heard is a high-level of compliment.
Zeon! (she/they)
Furthermore even if this thread devolves into nothing more than terrible elemental and/or booty puns I shall still be the proudest person on Flight Rising *AHEM*
Furthermore even if this thread devolves into nothing more than terrible elemental and/or booty puns I shall still be the proudest person on Flight Rising *AHEM*
Zeon! (she/they)
The Plaguemothers booty is the best of them all! I mean, she has people swooning from miles around! The fact that there isn't more support for her great big botty absolutely plagues me~
The Plaguemothers booty is the best of them all! I mean, she has people swooning from miles around! The fact that there isn't more support for her great big botty absolutely plagues me~
OBVIOUSLY Her Luminescence, the Lady Lightweaver has the best booty. Just look at it. [center][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9t766sYDm1r3pe3io1_500.png[/img][/center] It [i]sparkles[/i]*:・゚✧
OBVIOUSLY Her Luminescence, the Lady Lightweaver has the best booty.

Just look at it.
tumblr_m9t766sYDm1r3pe3io1_500.png

It sparkles*:・゚✧
Guys. Guys. Come on now. The Windsinger obviously has the best booty. Have you heard his anthem?
Guys. Guys. Come on now. The Windsinger obviously has the best booty. Have you heard his anthem?
I dunno guys, you all raise interesting points. However, I still think the Boss' booty is shockingly fine~

Dear Stormcatcher please do not make me work overtime for discussing the finery of thy badonkadonk.
I dunno guys, you all raise interesting points. However, I still think the Boss' booty is shockingly fine~

Dear Stormcatcher please do not make me work overtime for discussing the finery of thy badonkadonk.
Oh come now, how has nobody mentioned the Flamecaller's literally hot hunk of booty? Mm look at dem muscles.
Oh come now, how has nobody mentioned the Flamecaller's literally hot hunk of booty? Mm look at dem muscles.
wind.gif
1 2 3 4