Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Serious Question of Utmost Importance
1 2 3 4
Definitely the Arcanist; I'd be lying if I said that wasn't one of the reasons I joined his flight.
Definitely the Arcanist; I'd be lying if I said that wasn't one of the reasons I joined his flight.
This is one of the best threads ever. I'd put in a vote for our Great Flame but I don't think I should be saying such things about our Mother.
This is one of the best threads ever. I'd put in a vote for our Great Flame but I don't think I should be saying such things about our Mother.
Ghost_SC1_HeadAnim1.gif
Proud Valenth Moderator: Jergen Voller
I believe it should be made absolutely necessary to listen to this on loop whilst reading this thread. Just saying.

@wingedwonder You are wonderful =w=
I believe it should be made absolutely necessary to listen to this on loop whilst reading this thread. Just saying.

@wingedwonder You are wonderful =w=
Dracostryx is love.
Dracostryx is life.
[quote name="Pokemon" date=2013-07-28 12:57:53] the arcanist. real men do wear pink. [/quote] @Pokemon I agree
Pokemon wrote on 2013-07-28:
the arcanist.

real men do wear pink.

@Pokemon I agree
@Gaia necro
@Gaia necro
I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as a necro; please keep in mind not to post in threads that have been inactive for 3 months or more!
I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as a necro; please keep in mind not to post in threads that have been inactive for 3 months or more!
1 2 3 4